BY TREE HUT #64 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this so much. I use it in the tub, especially when I've had a really tough week. This is very gentle, exfoliates skin and I use it about two times a week. It smells great and I definitely recommend it.
Haley D.
Amarillo
This is such a great body scrub for detoxifying the body! You can get it at Walmart or any local drugstore! It's very soothing, leaves your body feeling smooth & soft. I would definitely recommend!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Anything with fig in it I dig.. but my experience is way too soon since I'm just trying out the product. So far the smell is fenomnenal and your skin feels buttery and soft after.. Will update later
Whitney K.
Weatherford , OK
A nice scrub for a nice price. Nothing earth moving or exciting, but worth the purchase I believe! It's a big jar and has a really nice smell. It's a twice a week spoil myself product that leaves my skin smooth and refreshed
Taylor R.
Love this so much! Smells amazing and it has hust enough grit to it to really scrub all the dead skin off. Not a sloppy consistency that falls off your body into the shower floor either!
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
This is one of THE best body scrubs to ever grace my shower. It has the right amount of rough and silky and it smells like you want to eat it!! Needless to say I like it very much.
Jennifer J.
Milwaukee, WI
Rich, delicious fragrance. It works best when applied to slightly damp skin. I use it with Tree Hut body wash and follow with TH body butter. All these products are awesome.
Jordan F.
Douglas, WY
Really like this stuff for the price. The smell is a bit strong but it's not bad. Definitely helps exfoliate and smooth my skin. I would recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive scrub. Will be repurchasing.
devin s.
Reading, MA
makes my skin feel soft and smooth and effective, a good product and a good brand but i don't have the extra money to be buying things that aren't super necessary
Kailey O.
Swannanoa
This product works very well and does what it claims. The issues for me are the smell and the mess it makes. The products clumps into black goop and stains my tub. I do not think I will repurchase for just that reason.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?