BY TREE HUT #45 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
You would never think to look at Walmart to find such a powerful scrub, but there it was. I bought it on a whim and have used it ever since. It makes your skin feel like you've had it exfoliated at a high end spa.
Daisy p.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
This stuff is amazing! Smells fantastic and leaves your skin feeling soft. Super affordable and accessible. Purchased mine at Walmart and I keep going back for more. If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft at an affordable price... this is the one.
karlie B.
karlie B.
newton
i'm in love with these body shower scrubs, amazing scents i use it multiple times a week , rinses off nicely and leaves my skin super soft and renewed. i recommend this to everyone and would totally buy it again
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Messy Much!? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes. My skin feels like silk and smells divine. The olive oil and fig add to the amazing experience of exfoliating. The scrub is not super abrasive so it doesn't tear my skin up.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this so much. I use it in the tub, especially when I've had a really tough week. This is very gentle, exfoliates skin and I use it about two times a week. It smells great and I definitely recommend it.
Carrliitaahh M.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Anything with fig in it I dig.. but my experience is way too soon since I'm just trying out the product. So far the smell is fenomnenal and your skin feels buttery and soft after.. Will update later
ashley a.
ashley a.
Ocala, FL
I use this about 3 times a week and I love the results it has given my skin especially around the elbows and knees area I really has removed the dry skin that I had and also the oil helps give them nice moisturizing feel whereas I do not have to apply lotion after showering
Haley D.
Haley D.
Amarillo
This is such a great body scrub for detoxifying the body! You can get it at Walmart or any local drugstore! It's very soothing, leaves your body feeling smooth & soft. I would definitely recommend!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
A nice scrub for a nice price. Nothing earth moving or exciting, but worth the purchase I believe! It's a big jar and has a really nice smell. It's a twice a week spoil myself product that leaves my skin smooth and refreshed
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
This is one of THE best body scrubs to ever grace my shower. It has the right amount of rough and silky and it smells like you want to eat it!! Needless to say I like it very much.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?