BY TREE HUT #62 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Nicolle E.
Fort Calhoun, NE
I love this scrub, it smells amazing! It detoxifies my skin and gets me feeling so smooth and conditioned. My husband loves how my skin feels and smells, he can't resist touching my arms and legs. I would highly recommend this body scrub, it makes you feel so pampered and leaves you smelling incredible!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is a pretty good product! I found mine at Ulta but I believe you can also find this in Walmart as well. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the scent but it actually smells really good & exfoliates my skin really nicely. It always leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I'd love to try the other scents when I am through with this one.
Cayce C.
Briar
My favourite body scrub. I have both the original shea and the moroccan rose. I use them about once a week a piece. Not too heavily scented, but scented enough. I would definitely recommend these body scrubs to anyone looking for an inexpensive scrub that really works.
Ekaterina P.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Tree Hut is the only scrub I've used for the past 5 years. There's nothing better, they have a big variety and I love all of them. Scrubs are not oily or rough. I use them before shaving my legs and get the closest shave ever! Totally recommend the entire line.
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Haven't used it enough to judge the lasting effects. But I really liked to smell and feel of it. Kind of oily, but not. Felt really great. Considered buying it for myself.
Lin C.
Palmview
i used this product on my feet, i tend to give myself a foot massage before bed. My feet tend to get a little rough, and sore. Use this product, once removed add some lotion put on some socks and the next morning your feet will be thanking you.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, I wish I could give it 6 stars! It smells so awesome and it makes your skin nice and smooth without irritating it. I love to use it before or after I shave my legs it makes them both soft and shiny!
karlie B.
newton
i'm in love with these body shower scrubs, amazing scents i use it multiple times a week , rinses off nicely and leaves my skin super soft and renewed. i recommend this to everyone and would totally buy it again
Taylor R.
Love this so much! Smells amazing and it has hust enough grit to it to really scrub all the dead skin off. Not a sloppy consistency that falls off your body into the shower floor either!
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
This is one of THE best body scrubs to ever grace my shower. It has the right amount of rough and silky and it smells like you want to eat it!! Needless to say I like it very much.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?