BY TREE HUT #98 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is a pretty good product! I found mine at Ulta but I believe you can also find this in Walmart as well. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the scent but it actually smells really good & exfoliates my skin really nicely. It always leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I'd love to try the other scents when I am through with this one.
ashley a.
Ocala, FL
I use this about 3 times a week and I love the results it has given my skin especially around the elbows and knees area I really has removed the dry skin that I had and also the oil helps give them nice moisturizing feel whereas I do not have to apply lotion after showering
Cayce C.
Briar
My favourite body scrub. I have both the original shea and the moroccan rose. I use them about once a week a piece. Not too heavily scented, but scented enough. I would definitely recommend these body scrubs to anyone looking for an inexpensive scrub that really works.
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
I use this when my boyfriend is coming to town!! I use this all over my whole body and then shave after. I use it again after shaving too!! I always get compliments on how soft my skin is! Also, if really helps to bring out any little bumps or clogged pores you have!
Vikki H.
Enola, PA
Love the product, definitely works with getting rid of dry skin on the first try. I'm not a big fan of the smell but I do like that it works and will continue to use it. It is a gritty feeling (being as it is salt) but gentle if you don't push to hard.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, I wish I could give it 6 stars! It smells so awesome and it makes your skin nice and smooth without irritating it. I love to use it before or after I shave my legs it makes them both soft and shiny!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I normally don't buy salt scrubs, because other than this one and Ocean Salt by Lush, I find them far too abrasive on my sensitive skin. But a friend told me about Tree Hut's scrubs and raved about them, so I decided to pick this one up because fig and olive sounded like a nice, interesting scent that you don't see everyday. Now I get why my friend loves it, because this scrub is AMAZING! The texture almost has a gel-like quality to it, which I found odd at first, but grew to love right after using it. It's so gentle on my skin, that it felt even better than some sugar scrubs I've tried! The smell is beautiful, and the scrub also contains activated charcoal, which explains its detox description. I felt clean and comfortable stepping out the shower, and now I'm dead-set on trying out more of Tree Hut's scrubs! Very happy.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
You would never think to look at Walmart to find such a powerful scrub, but there it was. I bought it on a whim and have used it ever since. It makes your skin feel like you've had it exfoliated at a high end spa.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
This stuff is amazing! Smells fantastic and leaves your skin feeling soft. Super affordable and accessible. Purchased mine at Walmart and I keep going back for more. If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft at an affordable price... this is the one.
karlie B.
newton
i'm in love with these body shower scrubs, amazing scents i use it multiple times a week , rinses off nicely and leaves my skin super soft and renewed. i recommend this to everyone and would totally buy it again
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?