BY TREE HUT #42 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
I tried this product with my fiancé as a way to enhance our "couples spa night." This was a nice salt scrub; I really enjoyed using it on my feet.

Pros:
Amazing scent
Very abrasive
Leaves skin feeling great

Cons:
Leaves an oily residue behind

I would recommend this to friends and family simply because this a great product if you want to pamper yourself at home. This company has many great scents with matching body butter.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg , PA
This is a very nice body scrub. I bought it to try something diff than the other scrubs I used and I do like it but I was looking for something more strong and rough to scrub my skin. I like to really scrub my skin cause I have a lot of dry rough spots and I like really hard scrubs. If u like sensitive scrubs and just a soft body scrub this is perfect for you.
bella b.
bella b.
holt
It was fantastic ,I loved it .It left me feeling crazy soft all over and it smelt absolutely delicious and the scent was very long lasting,I mean I wake smelling just as good as I did getting out of the shower.  and was pretty cheap and very available ,I got mine at Ulta but I've also seen their products at Walmart,target ,etc.
Nicolle E.
Nicolle E.
Fort Calhoun, NE
I love this scrub, it smells amazing! It detoxifies my skin and gets me feeling so smooth and conditioned. My husband loves how my skin feels and smells, he can't resist touching my arms and legs. I would highly recommend this body scrub, it makes you feel so pampered and leaves you smelling incredible!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is a pretty good product! I found mine at Ulta but I believe you can also find this in Walmart as well. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the scent but it actually smells really good & exfoliates my skin really nicely. It always leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I'd love to try the other scents when I am through with this one.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
I use this when my boyfriend is coming to town!! I use this all over my whole body and then shave after. I use it again after shaving too!! I always get compliments on how soft my skin is! Also, if really helps to bring out any little bumps or clogged pores you have!
Vikki H.
Vikki H.
Enola, PA
Love the product, definitely works with getting rid of dry skin on the first try. I'm not a big fan of the smell but I do like that it works and will continue to use it. It is a gritty feeling (being as it is salt) but gentle if you don't push to hard.
Lin C.
Lin C.
Palmview
i used this product on my feet, i tend to give myself a foot massage before bed. My feet tend to get a little rough, and sore. Use this product, once removed add some lotion put on some socks and the next morning your feet will be thanking you.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, I wish I could give it 6 stars! It smells so awesome and it makes your skin nice and smooth without irritating it. I love to use it before or after I shave my legs it makes them both soft and shiny!
Cayce C.
Cayce C.
Briar
My favourite body scrub. I have both the original shea and the moroccan rose. I use them about once a week a piece. Not too heavily scented, but scented enough. I would definitely recommend these body scrubs to anyone looking for an inexpensive scrub that really works.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?