BY TREE HUT #64 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Jessica M.
This scrub smells so comforting and heavenly, I wish they made a perfume! The actual scrub itself is nice and the oils in the product do a nice job of moisturizing while scrubbing away you dead skin. My only word of caution is to be careful when using it in the shower! The floor can get really slippery. I recommend this product.
Ekaterina P.
Columbus, OH
Tree Hut is the only scrub I've used for the past 5 years. There's nothing better, they have a big variety and I love all of them. Scrubs are not oily or rough. I use them before shaving my legs and get the closest shave ever! Totally recommend the entire line.
Lin C.
Palmview
i used this product on my feet, i tend to give myself a foot massage before bed. My feet tend to get a little rough, and sore. Use this product, once removed add some lotion put on some socks and the next morning your feet will be thanking you.
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Haven't used it enough to judge the lasting effects. But I really liked to smell and feel of it. Kind of oily, but not. Felt really great. Considered buying it for myself.
Alicia M.
I am not a huge scrub fan but I do use them...especially in the summer. I wish the packaging was more user friendly. When you are showering you have to expose the jar to all the water from your shower head which can get into the jar. You also have to use your fingers to scoop out the scrub. It would be easier to use if it was in a "tube" like lotion is. The scents are great...not too mild but not overpowering. Overall this is a nice product with more natural ingredients.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
I love a salt scrub—I prefer them over sugar scrubs. So I gave this a try when it was in the "free" pile at work. I have to say I was a little disappointed. The scent is a bit odd. I can't quite put my finger on it but I have never encountered anything with the scent and it doesn't seem to mesh well with my other products. Now the general concept is perfect. I will be trying this in a different scent.
Jessie F.
I tried this product with my fiancé as a way to enhance our "couples spa night." This was a nice salt scrub; I really enjoyed using it on my feet.

Pros:
Amazing scent
Very abrasive
Leaves skin feeling great

Cons:
Leaves an oily residue behind

I would recommend this to friends and family simply because this a great product if you want to pamper yourself at home. This company has many great scents with matching body butter.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg , PA
This is a very nice body scrub. I bought it to try something diff than the other scrubs I used and I do like it but I was looking for something more strong and rough to scrub my skin. I like to really scrub my skin cause I have a lot of dry rough spots and I like really hard scrubs. If u like sensitive scrubs and just a soft body scrub this is perfect for you.
bella b.
holt
It was fantastic ,I loved it .It left me feeling crazy soft all over and it smelt absolutely delicious and the scent was very long lasting,I mean I wake smelling just as good as I did getting out of the shower.  and was pretty cheap and very available ,I got mine at Ulta but I've also seen their products at Walmart,target ,etc.
Nicolle E.
Fort Calhoun, NE
I love this scrub, it smells amazing! It detoxifies my skin and gets me feeling so smooth and conditioned. My husband loves how my skin feels and smells, he can't resist touching my arms and legs. I would highly recommend this body scrub, it makes you feel so pampered and leaves you smelling incredible!
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?