BY TREE HUT

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I normally don't buy salt scrubs, because other than this one and Ocean Salt by Lush, I find them far too abrasive on my sensitive skin. But a friend told me about Tree Hut's scrubs and raved about them, so I decided to pick this one up because fig and olive sounded like a nice, interesting scent that you don't see everyday. Now I get why my friend loves it, because this scrub is AMAZING! The texture almost has a gel-like quality to it, which I found odd at first, but grew to love right after using it. It's so gentle on my skin, that it felt even better than some sugar scrubs I've tried! The smell is beautiful, and the scrub also contains activated charcoal, which explains its detox description. I felt clean and comfortable stepping out the shower, and now I'm dead-set on trying out more of Tree Hut's scrubs! Very happy.
Shagufta H.
Shagufta H.
I was looking for a scrub with natural ingredients and I was happy I picked this one. The most interesting thing about this body scrub is that it exfoliates and hydrates. I can't wait to try other scrubs in this line--but I don't mind repurchasing this one. The only drawback was knowing how to scoop the product out. I wish the company could include a scoop that would make the application process less messy.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Cutler Bay, FL
smells great, scrubs off dead skin cells and is useful for very dry areas like the bottom of your feet and elbows. I usually use a loofah and scrub scrub scrub!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Honestly, i rarely use this as an allover scrub. I use it in my armpits to get off built up deodorant and make a smooth surface for shaving. It does great!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
I use this scrub about 2x a week. It has a very pleasant scent, and is not too harsh on my skin! It gives your skin Aaron nice glow afterwards
Erica S.
Erica S.
natural ingredients that work wonders! smells amazing and removes every last dead skin cell, leaving your skin smooth & radiant
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This brand is one of the best ever. It keeps my skin from getting too dry during these cold holiday months!
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
This product works well. the small scrub salts worked out well onto the skin. gentle on the skin.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Erlanger, KY
As funny as this sounds I use this for my legs before I shave it makes my shave soo much easier.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I am not a huge scrub fan but I do use them...especially in the summer. I wish the packaging was more user friendly. When you are showering you have to expose the jar to all the water from your shower head which can get into the jar. You also have to use your fingers to scoop out the scrub. It would be easier to use if it was in a "tube" like lotion is. The scents are great...not too mild but not overpowering. Overall this is a nice product with more natural ingredients.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?