Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub

Enjoy the luscious scent and luxurious formula of Tree Hut's Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub. This gentle sugar scrub is formulated with certified shea butter, and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Macadamia, Orange Oil, and infused with hemp and lavender. It provides intense exfoliation and powerful hydration that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

Do you use this product before or after you shave?
What does this smell like?
Do you prefer putting this on before or after shaving?
Start your review of Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub!
Diamond H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so I started using this because I had those little skin plugs/pimples on the back of my legs they are called “sebum plugs” and they are pretty much all cleared up now! I’ve been using this for about 3 months and I love it I use it every time I shower and my skin is so unbelievably soft. This is one of the best sugar scrubs I’ve tried. & They smell soooo amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! They have so many different scented body scrubs & body butters! Recommend both
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,883 reviews
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Had to pick this up today! Smells amazing! Brings back memories from when I was a kid . It’s definitely great as an exfoliating wash! And the smell last forever! Definitely worth picking up and trying out!!
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Mirela N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells amazing leaves the skin feeling smooth and is made with shea butter definitely has become my go to
Zoe O.
Altoona
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Zoe O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the sugar scrubs from tree hut but I think this one has to be my favorite! It smells so good and it leaves my skin so soft! This jar usually lasts me a month too so I’d say it’s definitely bang for your buck!
Melanie N.
Valdosta, GA
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Melanie N.
Este es en el olor Sugared Fantasy. Me encanta lo suave que me deja la piel y el olor es super rico a dulce y fresco.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Danielle R.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased my first tree hut scrub almost a year ago because of a friends recommendation and I’m so glad I did. Tree huts sugar scrubs have become a staple in my shower routine. They leave my skin feeling smooth and smelling great! Every scent I have tried so far has been great but I think this might be my favorite scent yet! It has a very nice floral scent that almost smells like it could be a high end perfume!
Stephanie B.
Lakeland , FL
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing smell! I love how long the scent stays on you after the shower. I always exfoliate with this before I begin to shave. This brand is amazing some all the scents I have seemed to enjoy but this is one of my favorites.
Sarah A.
Clinton Twp, MI
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Sarah A.
I love everything tree hut! Their products smell amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth😍
Makaylin M.
Carpentersvle, IL
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Makaylin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite scrub for my legs before I shave. This does a great job at taking away any dead skin and leaving my legs very smooth and smelling nice. This is pretty affordable, if you want even cheaper go to tj maxx they have them for $5
Jacqueline B.
dickinson
Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jacqueline B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this smell. It’s so light and flowery lol of course it’s affordable , smells great and is easy to find.