BY TREE HUT

Purify your skin with the activated charcoal in the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask. This multifunctional mask has Exotic Black Sand that preps skin by removing dead skin cells while Charcoal, Kaolin, and Bentonite draw out impurities and excess oil to help brighten dull looking skin.

• Do you prefer face masks or cleansers?3 Answers
  • Is a mud mask really good for your skin?3 Answers
  • How many times in a week you do mask for your face Tree ...3 Answers
Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal
  • "I got this in my glossybox and I love it. I'm not a huge mud mask person. I'm usually sheet mask or bust but I enjoyed this. A little goes a really long way with this product. Just the left over product that clung to the lid was enough to cover half my face. The amount of dry down time surprised me as well. It dried down really quick. In the shower it came off easily and gave my face a firm but not a dry/tight feeling. The best part is when you wash away the product beads of the product are left behind which you exfoliate your face with. Between application and the exfoliation I'm not sure if I'd recommend for sensitive skin but for normal skin it's great!" in 293 reviews
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I got this mask and it worked really well. It feels like it cleaned my face very deeply. The only problem is I only used it about 3 times and it ended up drying up in the container. I believe I did close the lid tightly each time it was opened too. One day I went to use it and it was just all dried up. I was lucky this wasn't one of the expensive masks or I would be more upset about it.
Susan M.
This is one of the best mud masks I have ever used. I received this in my Glossybox a few months ago but never used it until now. After just one use I noticed that my skin was definitely smoother and the exfoliating beads were effective and not abrasive on my skin. I will continue using and for the price it definitely exceeded my expectation. You can definitely feel the tightening effect as the mask is drying. After using I suggest using a hydrating serum and a hydrating moisturizer. During colder months and even for those of us with oilier skin, you can add a few drops of your favorite face oil to your moisturizer after removing the mask and your skin will have an all day glow that is not greasy or oily.
Deanna S.
Hummelstown , PA
This mask goes on easily, and doesn’t have the terrible smell that some masks have. It is smooth and dries quickly. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and has been clearing my breakouts. I use it once a week. The only downfall is that it is slightly drying so I can’t use it as often as I like.
Rusti H.
I'm a huge fan of tree hut body scrubs, so when I received the Tree Hut Exfoliating Face Mask I was excited to try. This mask did not disappoint. Rub on clean skin let dry and wash of. when you wash off you get a nice little scrub from the exfoliating scrub granules in the mask. Leaves your skin clear and smooth.
Ashley L.
Kennett
Its a great product in regards to what its for. But I may not work for you. It was pretty good but it dryed my face out alot. I was a  First time user with this product. Pretty good value and wasnt to pricey. Yes and no depends on your skin type so just try it out and see how it works for you.
Jessica B.
This mask is AMAZING! I got it in my Glossybox one month and starting using it right away. I use it right after I shower (which is usually before bed). I wake up with what I feel like is brand new skin, everything looks cleaned and refreshed! I recommended this without a doubt, it is a MUST try.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
Very hydrating mask. Very comfortable to use. It was pretty pricey but definitely worth it and lasts months! I bought it online and it took a while for it to arrive. It was a very gentle mask but irritated my skin when I took it off. One of the only masks that works for me.
Hope H.
Altoona
Love this product it leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated. I’ll be buying it again and defiantly recommending it to friends and family. I bought it online and I can’t wait for my next order!
Hannah B.
Milwaukee, WI
I actually first tried this when a friend received it in a voxbox. I went out and purchased a full-sized tub after my very first use. This is probably my favorite face mask that I have ever used. I try to use it at least once a week because I see a noticeable difference in blemishes after I use it. I love that this purifies my skin to help clear my skin and tighten, but also has exfoliating beads. My skin feels SO soft after using this! It also smells pretty nice considering many face masks don't.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Everything🌴 Hut makes!

All of their products are naturally sourced and they actually donate a portion of their proceeds to a clean water foundation that they set up I’m a huge fan of all the tree hut scrubs and the detoxifying charcoal mask is absolutely surprisingly great I was a little hesitant to purchase it at first because I know tree hut as body scrub but it was very easy to use and I felt like my skin was thoroughly the gunk and it could breathe again so it’s definitely a must try if your tree hut fan ♥️All of their product
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How well does this face mask work? Does it dry out your skin?
Nichole K.
Do you wash your face before applying the mask?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does anyone else get a like a tingly burning like sensation from the mask?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
How often are you suppose to use this mask for the best results?
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does anyone know where to find these products?