Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal

Purify your skin with the activated charcoal in the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask. This multifunctional mask has Exotic Black Sand that preps skin by removing dead skin cells while Charcoal, Kaolin, and Bentonite draw out impurities and excess oil to help brighten dull looking skin.

• Do you prefer face masks or cleansers?3 Answers
  • Is a mud mask really good for your skin?3 Answers
  • How many times in a week you do mask for your face Tree Hut Exfo...3 Answers
Susan M.
This is one of the best mud masks I have ever used. I received this in my Glossybox a few months ago but never used it until now. After just one use I noticed that my skin was definitely smoother and the exfoliating beads were effective and not abrasive on my skin. I will continue using and for the price it definitely exceeded my expectation. You can definitely feel the tightening effect as the mask is drying. After using I suggest using a hydrating serum and a hydrating moisturizer. During colder months and even for those of us with oilier skin, you can add a few drops of your favorite face oil to your moisturizer after removing the mask and your skin will have an all day glow that is not greasy or oily.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Everything🌴 Hut makes!

All of their products are naturally sourced and they actually donate a portion of their proceeds to a clean water foundation that they set up I’m a huge fan of all the tree hut scrubs and the detoxifying charcoal mask is absolutely surprisingly great I was a little hesitant to purchase it at first because I know tree hut as body scrub but it was very easy to use and I felt like my skin was thoroughly the gunk and it could breathe again so it’s definitely a must try if your tree hut fan ♥️All of their product
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I got this mask and it worked really well. It feels like it cleaned my face very deeply. The only problem is I only used it about 3 times and it ended up drying up in the container. I believe I did close the lid tightly each time it was opened too. One day I went to use it and it was just all dried up. I was lucky this wasn't one of the expensive masks or I would be more upset about it.
Deanna S.
Hummelstown , PA
This mask goes on easily, and doesn’t have the terrible smell that some masks have. It is smooth and dries quickly. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and has been clearing my breakouts. I use it once a week. The only downfall is that it is slightly drying so I can’t use it as often as I like.
Rusti H.
I'm a huge fan of tree hut body scrubs, so when I received the Tree Hut Exfoliating Face Mask I was excited to try. This mask did not disappoint. Rub on clean skin let dry and wash of. when you wash off you get a nice little scrub from the exfoliating scrub granules in the mask. Leaves your skin clear and smooth.
Jessica B.
This mask is AMAZING! I got it in my Glossybox one month and starting using it right away. I use it right after I shower (which is usually before bed). I wake up with what I feel like is brand new skin, everything looks cleaned and refreshed! I recommended this without a doubt, it is a MUST try.
Shulaya T.
Lima, Ohio
Made my skin feel amazingly soft. I’m a big fan of tree hut brand I also use their sugar scrubs. They have great products and I have never broken out from using any of them. I have fairly oily skin with hormonal acne changes. So this even helped calm down some of my inflammation from breakouts.
Rene M.
This is an awesome mask. I love it because its not one of those masks that's too harsh for skin. It leaves me face extremely soft without any irritation. I also use it on my hands and OMG!!! They're usually really rough because of winter and hard water. But this stuff makes them so soft.
🅿️A I.
Very hydrating mask. Very comfortable to use. It was pretty pricey but definitely worth it and lasts months! I bought it online and it took a while for it to arrive. It was a very gentle mask but irritated my skin when I took it off. One of the only masks that works for me.
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I tried this mask once and would definitely get it again. It does help with exfoliation which was why I used it and it did seem to help compared to others I have sampled. It didn’t dry very fast on me and I ended up leaving it on longer than what the directions had suggested.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How well does this face mask work? Does it dry out your skin?
Nichole K.
Do you wash your face before applying the mask?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does anyone else get a like a tingly burning like sensation from the mask?
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
How often are you suppose to use this mask for the best results?
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does anyone know where to find these products?