BY TREE HUT

Purify your skin with the activated charcoal in the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask. This multifunctional mask has Exotic Black Sand that preps skin by removing dead skin cells while Charcoal, Kaolin, and Bentonite draw out impurities and excess oil to help brighten dull looking skin.

• Do you prefer face masks or cleansers?3 Answers
  • Is a mud mask really good for your skin?4 Answers
  • How many times in a week you do mask for your face Tree ...3 Answers
Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal
  • "I got this in my glossybox and I love it. I'm not a huge mud mask person. I'm usually sheet mask or bust but I enjoyed this. A little goes a really long way with this product. Just the left over product that clung to the lid was enough to cover half my face. The amount of dry down time surprised me as well. It dried down really quick. In the shower it came off easily and gave my face a firm but not a dry/tight feeling. The best part is when you wash away the product beads of the product are left behind which you exfoliate your face with. Between application and the exfoliation I'm not sure if I'd recommend for sensitive skin but for normal skin it's great!" in 293 reviews
Sally M.
Fort Worth, TX
Compared to other types of masks (clear lotion type, gel, or sheets), this clay mask takes a bit more work and time. It's worth it considering your skin-type. This Charcoal is great for clearing pores. Most people don't realize that there's a proper way to cleansing the face. Use warm water to wet face (open pores) and use cool/cold water to rinse (closes the pores).
One issue I had with this product (or any clay masks) is that you need to try to cover the entire face within 3 minutes. It dries quickly. Otherwise, I love it and will continue to use it. Best to use it once a week. Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal
Susan M.
This is one of the best mud masks I have ever used. I received this in my Glossybox a few months ago but never used it until now. After just one use I noticed that my skin was definitely smoother and the exfoliating beads were effective and not abrasive on my skin. I will continue using and for the price it definitely exceeded my expectation. You can definitely feel the tightening effect as the mask is drying. After using I suggest using a hydrating serum and a hydrating moisturizer. During colder months and even for those of us with oilier skin, you can add a few drops of your favorite face oil to your moisturizer after removing the mask and your skin will have an all day glow that is not greasy or oily.
Deanna S.
Hummelstown , PA
This mask goes on easily, and doesn’t have the terrible smell that some masks have. It is smooth and dries quickly. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and has been clearing my breakouts. I use it once a week. The only downfall is that it is slightly drying so I can’t use it as often as I like.
Rusti H.
I'm a huge fan of tree hut body scrubs, so when I received the Tree Hut Exfoliating Face Mask I was excited to try. This mask did not disappoint. Rub on clean skin let dry and wash of. when you wash off you get a nice little scrub from the exfoliating scrub granules in the mask. Leaves your skin clear and smooth.
Ashley L.
Kennett
Its a great product in regards to what its for. But I may not work for you. It was pretty good but it dryed my face out alot. I was a  First time user with this product. Pretty good value and wasnt to pricey. Yes and no depends on your skin type so just try it out and see how it works for you.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This mask is AMAZING! I got it in my Glossybox one month and starting using it right away. I use it right after I shower (which is usually before bed). I wake up with what I feel like is brand new skin, everything looks cleaned and refreshed! I recommended this without a doubt, it is a MUST try.
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
This face mask is prob one of the better products ive used in awhile. I like the way it feels on my skin to the minute i wash it off and how it feels after its all washed off as well. I sure know i enjoy my face feeling clean but not dry
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
Very hydrating mask. Very comfortable to use. It was pretty pricey but definitely worth it and lasts months! I bought it online and it took a while for it to arrive. It was a very gentle mask but irritated my skin when I took it off. One of the only masks that works for me.
Amanda S.
Belleville
I never really seen any lasting difference in my skin after using this product. It does have an intial feeling of your skin feeling a softer. However it does not last very long. If the product is used again to quickly it can irrate the skin as well. So if you have senstive skin you do need to be careful not to use it to often.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This mask to me was average. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't remarkably good either. I am a fan of several of their products, but this one wasn't for me. If you want to try a charcoal mask there are a lot of great ones out there. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone sadly.
Nichole K.
Do you wash your face before applying the mask?
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How well does this face mask work? Does it dry out your skin?
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
How often are you suppose to use this mask for the best results?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does anyone else get a like a tingly burning like sensation from the mask?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is a mud mask really good for your skin?