Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubTree Hut
Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luscious, tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Natural Coconut and Lime Extract condition damaged skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Which scrub helps dry skin?
Is this good for ingrown hairs?
How long does the scent last? Is it hard to pair with a perfume after?
Start your review of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz!
Product Highlights
...smooth! I am in love with Tree Hut products! I always recommend these sugar scrubs to all of my friends because they really work! They can be a little pricey but the amount you get is well worth it!in reviews
...also only limit myself to use this once or twice a week. i also have very dry skin, and this has totally changed that. It does a great job of getting the dead, icky skin off my legs, back and arms (where I target my usage.) I want to try more scents! My husband loves it too, which is surprising because he usually hates all of my bath & body products! Also, it's actually really fun to scoop it out of the pot!in reviews
If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!in reviews
Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth.in reviews
I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?in reviews
Nour A.
I use this exfoliating scrub before I get my spray tans and it works so good! It really gets rid of all my dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It's the only exfoliating scrub I'll buy. I also have sensitive skin and it never irritates it either !
Veronica L.
I love these so much they are eany to apply. I love how smooth and moisturized my skin feels after using them. The smell of these is wonderful!
Courtney R.
I love these body scrubs! They really get the job done always leaving my skin rejuvenated. These are the best to use in the winter time when your skin is dried out.
kristle B.
Glen Allen, VA
I use this product a lot, twice a week for smoothr skin in a warm shower. I allow my know to become softer and smoothr, and it eliminates the bumpy skin.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I really love this product! It's really changed the way I feel about myself. Longer stronger hair, Longer stronger fingernails. Coconut oil is great for everything and super healthy for you! Very pleased with this product!
Eva J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells SO GOOD. It is really cheap and exfoliates really well. The texture is amazing and the color is really pretty.
Analiz R.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this body scrub brand the smell is amazing!!! The smell will last for a couple of hours after I get out of the shower I really love this product truly recommend it for anybody.Jusg one thing after you use this product make sure you put on body lotion so your sling won't get dry other than 100% recommend it!!!!!!!
Amber P.
Greensburg, PA
I live by this scrub! I purchase it at ulta and it's relatively inexpensive! I've been very impressed with the product! I've tried almost all of the scents and they're all amazing! Highly recommend looking into it!
I love this stuff! It's inexpensive, smells AMAZING and works so well. The cocoa butter one smells like chocolate!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,051 reviews
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tree Hut sugar scrubs are my all time favorite for exfoliating. My usual go-to is the rose scented one, but I recently bought coconut lime to try out and I’m loving it!!! This scrub is super effective, but not too harsh. It’s thick and very grainy, but it doesn’t irritate or damage the skin. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and doesn’t dry it out at all. It also smells amazing, very tropical. I use it usually 2-3 time per week. This sugar scrub retails for $8.99 at Ulta but you can get it for a more affordable price at Target or on Amazon. I 1000% recommend it!!

453 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renee B.
il y a 11 jours
Cayla S. il y a 4 jours
I know it is available at Target, Ulta, and Amazon!
jenna W.
il y a un mois
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz? where do you guys recommend using this scrub? I personally used it on my feet and legs, but should I use it anywhere else? What worked for you guys?
Makayla M. il y a un mois
I personally like to use it all over my body, I mainly use it on my legs though after i shave!