BeautySkinBath & BodyTree Hut
Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luscious, tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Natural Coconut and Lime Extract condition damaged skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

To my canadian gals in ontario, canada. Where can I get this other than amazon? its too expensive on amazon :( thanks!
Is it good product or not ?
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz Has anyone tried this Tree Hut brand I’ve been wanting to but not sure if it’s worth the money?
Start your review of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz!
Product Highlights
...smooth! I am in love with Tree Hut products! I always recommend these sugar scrubs to all of my friends because they really work! They can be a little pricey but the amount you get is well worth it!in reviews
...also only limit myself to use this once or twice a week. i also have very dry skin, and this has totally changed that. It does a great job of getting the dead, icky skin off my legs, back and arms (where I target my usage.) I want to try more scents! My husband loves it too, which is surprising because he usually hates all of my bath & body products! Also, it's actually really fun to scoop it out of the pot!in reviews
If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!in reviews
Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth.in reviews
I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tree Hut sugar scrubs are my all time favorite for exfoliating. My usual go-to is the rose scented one, but I recently bought coconut lime to try out and I’m loving it!!! This scrub is super effective, but not too harsh. It’s thick and very grainy, but it doesn’t irritate or damage the skin. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and doesn’t dry it out at all. It also smells amazing, very tropical. I use it usually 2-3 time per week. This sugar scrub retails for $8.99 at Ulta but you can get it for a more affordable price at Target or on Amazon. I 1000% recommend it!!
Vanessa T.
Rochester, MN
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Vanessa T.
This is my go-to scrub for in the shower! It smells extremely refreshing but is not overpowering. It feels great on the skin and exfoliates nicely. I will be purchasing this and more TreeHut sugar scrubs in the future!!
Ana Jane I.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Great sugar scrub! The scent is refreshing!!! Like coconut and lime drink on the beach 🏝☺️ I love how it exfoliants!!! Great quantity, value and buy! The only con is the ingredient list :/ I didn’t pay attention to it since I was in a hurry, but it has dyes and other harmful things I usually try to avoid!!! Honestly I would buy things that are uncolored and Unscented just to avoid the harmful things it does to my body! I don’t know why they aren’t banning the harmful things in products these days :/ Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz
Robyn T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Robyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz I found out what all the hype was about! This product smells so good! It also leaves your skin feeling buttery soft. It must be incredibly popular because there was very limited selections left. I love this smell and purchase. It’s inexpensive and makes me feel like I’m at the spa!
Felicia W.
Kissimmee, FL
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Felicia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is the BOMB!! This smell is so incredible it smells up your entire house whenever you use in the shower. It makes your skin feel super soft and once again the smell, if you haven’t used it this needs to be on your bucket list Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz
Melissa  P.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Melissa  P.
This is my second bottle of scrub from tree hut and I love it so much, I had a different scent but they all seem just as amazing And all work the same ! Skin feels so smooth and moisturized. Pro tip buy this at Tjmax or Marshall’s because they have the best price on them!
Carolann R.
Rehoboth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Carolann R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tree hut definitely knows what they are doing! This is my favorite brand of sugar scrub and I love every scent they have! I bought this particular scent because it reminds me of summer and I’m dreaming of warmer weather!
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Shavonne Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had almost forgotten about this scent because I have recently fallen in love with Tree Hut “Moroccan Rose” sugar scrub! My more mature 😂 nose has come to enjoy rose which I used to not care for. Coconut Lime however is a delectable fragrance and both leave behind a lasting scent and softness!! I’ll have to give some credit to the influenster poll made by Jaritza C that motivated me to write this review! Thanks girlfraaaaaand! Love this stuff!![product:moroccan-rose-tree-hut-shea-sugar-scrub-~-18-oz] Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,115 reviews
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs because they make your skin feel soft and smooth with the added bonus of amazing scents that help you relax. Coconut Lime is one of my favorites.
Kadence  F.
Odem, TX
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz uploaded by Kadence  F.
I bought the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub 18 oz because I had seen it all over tiktok and it met my expectations completely! It’ll leave your skin super soft and they smell so good

472 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey S.
Poca
il y a 5 mois
Courtney J. il y a 5 mois
It is most definitely worth it. My skin felt amazing after using these and they smell amazing
Lindsay Y.