Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luscious, tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Natural Coconut and Lime Extract condition damaged skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.see more...
Top Questions See all 303 Q&A
- "If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!" in 13 reviews
- "Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth." in 11 reviews
- "I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?" in 8 reviews
- "Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it also leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, and its super affordable!" in 6 reviews
- "The scent I could take or leave, and when it comes time to buy more, I'll probably choose a different scent, but the product itself is great." in 6 reviews
I don’t have a lot of dead skin but my legs do dry a little bit in the winter. This product kewps them soft and shiny. I’ve noticed that even when I don’t put lotion on, my legs are shiny and silky.
I mostly use this before I shave 2-3 times a week.
I do have sensitive skin so this product hurts when I apply it on smoother areas like my abs or my neck so I only use it for my legs and arms.
It is too grainy and I wouldn’t recommend scrubbing your fave with it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos