Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luscious, tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Natural Coconut and Lime Extract condition damaged skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Is this good to use every time before you shave your legs? Or is it too harsh?
I’ve been searching for a good body scrub for a while now and have not yet found any that seem good enough. I’ve been told that Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub is a good one have any of y’all used this product? And how has it worked out for your skin? 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🙌🏻
Is tree hut any good, I’ve never tried it?Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
Start your review of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub!
Product Highlights
“...smooth! I am in love with Tree Hut products! I always recommend these sugar scrubs to all of my friends because they really work! They can be a little pricey but the amount you get is well worth it!” in reviews
“...also only limit myself to use this once or twice a week. i also have very dry skin, and this has totally changed that. It does a great job of getting the dead, icky skin off my legs, back and arms (where I target my usage.) I want to try more scents! My husband loves it too, which is surprising because he usually hates all of my bath & body products! Also, it's actually really fun to scoop it out of the pot!” in reviews
“If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!” in reviews
“Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth.” in reviews
“I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?” in reviews
Marlton, NJ
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Estelle W.
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub. Everything you ask for in a bottle. This stuff is absolutely amazing, I wish I could give this body scrub a 10 stars. It smells like the jello we use to eat as kids. Pros: affordable, easy to find( WALMART, TREE HUT WEBSITE, AMAZON), smells heavenly ( OK I KNOW AT FIRST COCONUT LIME DOESN’T SEEM LIKE A GOOD COMBO SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT TRUST ME THIS STUFF IS GOOD WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY), does a great job at exfoliating, good for sensitive/dry skin( I personally have really sensitive skin so this is my honest honest opinion ugh I’m in love), doesn’t clog the shower, leaves the skin soft and nourished. Cons: doesn’t leave much of a scent after the shower( I personally don’t mind, I put on scented body creams and lotions afterward.) I also wished that it came with a scooper. But I love everything that it already is. If you are thinking of buying the tree hut body scrubs, go for it, you won’t regret it. I mean just the scent of this scrub will make this a worthy buy. If anyone has tried the other tree hut body scrubs, please let me know.
San Francisco , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Annie Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Scrubbing my worries away with @treehut shea sugar scrub in coconut lime! 🥥🍋( pretend that's a lime) ⁣ This product has a very fresh scent. The coconut isn't overpowering, which I like. I find scents like piña colada too strong. The formula is organic and sounds delicious, but please do not eat it! 😅 I really love using this product in the shower. I apply the scrub on my arms, underarms, legs, body, neck and my feet. It leaves my skin feeling soft and has really been helping my textured skin. I have keratosis pilaris on my knees and my arms, so exfoliating is much needed for my skin! I definitely recommend using this! I have sensitive skin, but this doesn't irritate my skin at all! Best of all, this product is organic and contains nourishing ingredients such as shea butter and almond seed oil, which helps keep your skin moisturized. ⁣ ⁣
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kari H.
I absolutely love my Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub because it is an amazing scrub and product. I have tried other scrub products and this one is by far the best I have used. The reason I like it so much is how my skin feels after using it. I have used it just for my face and I have used it other times in the shower for a body scrub as well. I also love the smell of the body scrub and the smell isn’t to strong afterwards either, it seems just right. Definitely a product that is worth trying.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I will never spend a zillion dollars for a scrub again! I'm going to try a couple of the other scents, now that I know the product works so well. I bought the companion scent butter for apres shave-my-legs time, and they are both HEAVENLY! I have very fair, sensitive skin, and feared I would "break out" or whatever - not to worry - no bumps! My body loves the the stuff - my skin feels like slipper satin! FYI - I don't scrub my face with it. Might be a little bit harsh for facial skin. The tub was a bit inconvenient, but I wouldn't want "Tree Hut" to change their packaging, possibly compromising such a great price! I transferred the product myself, to a big-mouthed squeezy bottle that coordinates with my shower. Big deal - it's all good. Great price - effective product - terrific scent! I'm happy!
Oklahoma
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Sebastian H.
I bought this around January 23rd to try and about 4 months later I finally emptied it. The smell is a nice blend of lime and coconut, the product left my skin smelling good and moisturized after use. I would often get compliments on smelling so good after use. I was hesitant at buying because I thought it may cause people or dryness which neither happened. The product surprisingly last a long time! I used the product 3-4 times a week for 4 months on my whole body (minus face) the value was also very affordable being only $6.48 at Walmart. I will be buying Tree Hut’s sugar scrub again in the future!
Melbourne, FL
We, and I mean my entire household, myself, my husband and our daughter LOVE this line of products but this scent is definitely one of our favorites. The Tree Hut brand is amazing, it feels great and is incredibly moisturizing, during the shower and afterwards. It leaves the skin feeling silky smooth, doesn't dry us out and very fragrant. I usually follow up with the same brand and scent lotion, I like to layer products. This is my husband's favorite product from their line, hands down! I have about four other scrubs in the shower from Tree Hut but this is a fav!
Knoxville , TN
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Sydney D.
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Sydney D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this super affordable sugar scrub! The smell of this product is unexplainably delicious 😍 it is so fresh & tropical. After rubbing this exfoliating scrub on in the shower it leaves my skin feeling baby smooth and super moisturized. I would recommend using this product about 3x a week! I will definitely be buying this Shea sugar scrub again 💕
Odebolt
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Taylor E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can not get enough of these scrubs! I just bought this one after I ran out of my last jar of the pink one and couldn't get enough of it. This helps SO MUCH around this time of year with it being so dry and difficult for your skin. I rub this all over my legs and I actually shave with it on my legs, best life choice ever. They are so affordable, they are actually cheaper if you get it at walmart or target than at ulta! Only thing I don't really care for is that these can get really messy. But, easy clean up!
N Attleboro, MA
The smell of this scrub is amazing! And it’s great at its job, until you get to the bottom. I don’t know if it’s the ratio of ingredients or what but the more product you use (no matter what I’ve tried in terms of product usage or storage) the more water and the less scrub you get. The first half is great, but the second half is less effective. I still buy it sometimes, but I toss it once it gets too low, which is disappointing to say the least.
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Caitlin N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My first time ever using this sugar scrub and oh I love it. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It even smells good. I use it after I shave for better results. It affordable for the amount that you get. Would highly recommend. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub

396 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
il y a 11 heures
Anastacia M. • il y a 10 heures
Tree Hut is my favorite body scrub. I've tried a bunch of different ones and these are amazing. I feel they exfoliate well without being too harsh. My skin feel smooth but hydrated. Plus they have so many great scents.
il y a 11 jours
Blu P. • il y a 4 jours
Yes! The scent is just amazing, the gentle exfoliate leaves your body feeling so smooth and it’s inexpensive!!