Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luscious, tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Natural Coconut and Lime Extract condition damaged skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,132 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
- "I use this before and after shaving! Leaves your skin silky smooth! I am in love with Tree Hut products! I always recommend these sugar scrubs to all of my friends because they really work! They can be a little pricey but the amount you get is well worth it!" in 312 reviews
- "First off, the Lime & Coconut scent is to die for. Second, the it works amazingly as a scrub! I have very sensitive skin, so I have to be careful when using this that I don't scrub it too hard into my skin. I also only limit myself to use this once or twice a week. i also have very dry skin, and this has totally changed that. It does a great job of getting the dead, icky skin off my legs, back and arms (where I target my usage.) I want to try more scents! My husband loves it too, which is surprising because he usually hates all of my bath & body products! Also, it's actually really fun to scoop it out of the pot!" in 106 reviews
- "If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!" in 13 reviews
- "Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth." in 11 reviews
- "I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?" in 8 reviews
I finally took the plunge and decided to purchase this body scrub from ulta.com without smelling it and when I got...OMG it smells so good!!!! It feel so good on my skin and after using it, it left my skin so smooth. I will definitely be using this scrub 2-3 times a week. This is one of the best body scrubs I've used. Shea Moisture use to be number 1 but Tree Hut Number 1 now
This is my absolute FAVORITE exfoliator (specifically for my body and NOT my face). This scrub is so good at smoothing out your knees and elbows WITHOUT being super rough on your skin. I would not recommend using this scrub on your face because it would be TOOOOO strong. I have literally went trough 3 tubs and I'm on my 4th one at the moment. Ugh and the way this thing smells is just absolutely amazing! It smells like 🌊summer☀️ and the bathroom gets a really nice aroma because of this product. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. 💕
I absolutely adore Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub! First of all, it smells so amazing and reminds me of the key lime salt scrubs you can get in the Florida Keys. More importantly, this is a seriously effective body scrub that leaves your skin super smooth for days! This is the best product to use for exfoliation prior to applying self-tanner.
I will start by saying I do enjoy exfoliants, and while this one smells delightful, I just don’t see it really doing much. While it makes my skin feel slightly softer in the shower, I get out and feels no different. It can also be a little harsh sometimes when scrubbing, and with little pay off I just don’t think it’s that worth it. While it may work momentarily, it doesn’t work for more than a day or so. Just don’t feel clean after using it. Refreshed and smelling good, yes. Not terrible, just not great.
I really enjoy using this sugar scrub! I’ve been using his one for quite a while, and it really does a great job of getting rid of dead skin while making sure the rest of my skin is well moisturized! The scent is great as well, it makes me feel like I’m on vacation. The only reason I did not give this five stars is because over time the scrub starts to thin out, so towards the end of the container it may be a lot thinner and more liquid-like than when you first open the product.
I got this as a gift, and had never heard much about this product. I finally decided to give it a try before self tanning, and omg this stuff is great! It smells so so soooo good! It exfoliates your skin so well, but not harshly at all. Once applying and rubbing in circular motions, while exfoliating it’s leaving your skin so smooth as well. The smell is amazing as well, and this tub will last me quite a while. I highly recommend! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub
I normally don't tend to use many body scrubs,as my skin is very sensitive and I don't want to cause irritation. However,this one doesn't irritate my skin at all! It's just finely milled enough that the scrub doesn't tear,but instead it gently exfoliates my skin and removes the dead or dry skin easily. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed,and I feel like I pratically glow after usimg it,especially when I use it in conjunction with the body butter they sell in the same scent! This is around $8 at my local Wal-Mart. It's amazing,I really recommend!
I am in love with this product, and all the coconut lime products by Tree Hut. The fragrance is amazing. The sugar scrub buffs off the dead skin cells and dirt , leaving your skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth. My legs are on the dry side and itch all the time. This scrub works wonders for them. I highly recommend this product, and if you're not a coconut lime fan, they have many other amazing scents to choose from! You can not go wrong !
This product smells amazing!!!!! My favorite scent out of all of them. This scrubs works really well at exfoliating and I like the texture because it isn’t too abrasive on the skin. However since this is a sugar scrub I don’t recommend it if you are wanting to exfoliate before getting a spray tan or applying self tanner since it will leave a layer on the skin.
I am a black woman and have never really been able to shave against the grain due to having very coarse hair. Anyone else who understands this realizes that shaving with the grain is just NOT the same. I bought this and shaved against the grain for the first time in YEARS. I could not stop touching my legs after lol. This is a VERY COARSE exfoliator.
Q & A
Is this worth the hype and the money?
How do you use this? It's a scrub do you use in shower or is it more like a body butter kinda thing????
Interested in this product. Where can you buy it?
Is this scrub worth the money? I've been wanting to try it but they seem a bit pricey for the size of the container you get!
HOw does this work? Is this worth the money to /?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos