BY TREE HUT #1 in Body Scrub

Our great Coconut Lime Sugar Body Scrub in a smaller size! Enjoy the same intense exfoliation you experience with our scrubs - on-the-go! This 5.5oz scrub will fit perfectly in your luggage so you can have the benefits of one of our most popular products, wherever you go. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

• Does it help remove dead skin very well? Tree Hut Coconut Lime Sh...2 Answers
  • Are there any scrubs that take away dark spots under arms?4 Answers
  • Favorite body sugar scrub? Mine is the Tree Hut Coconut Lime She...2 Answers
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub
  • "If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!" in 13 reviews
  • "Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth." in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?" in 8 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it also leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, and its super affordable!" in 6 reviews
  • "The scent I could take or leave, and when it comes time to buy more, I'll probably choose a different scent, but the product itself is great." in 6 reviews
Amber W.
Millcreek
Review for: Coconut Lime
This is my favorite!! I absolutely love this scrub. It is amazing for my sensitive skin! I have never found a decent scrub that is coarse enough to remove my dry skin without being overly abrasive and giving me chemical burns or a rash. I've almost used this entire jar and I am going to have to stock up again. It smells incredible like a tropical lemonade. I just love everything about this product. I have the entire collection and use it all religiously!
Chelsee B.
Review for: Coconut Lime
This product smells amazing!!!!! My favorite scent out of all of them. This scrubs works really well at exfoliating and I like the texture because it isn’t too abrasive on the skin. However since this is a sugar scrub I don’t recommend it if you are wanting to exfoliate before getting a spray tan or applying self tanner since it will leave a layer on the skin.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Review for: Coconut Lime
The sugar scrub that got me hooked on sugar scrubs! Grabbed this at the store one day and fell in love with these scrubs. Great texture, not too course. It smells amazing and leaves skin so soft and nourished. Inexpensive compared to other body scrubs. Pro tip: sugar scrubs are best for exfoliating post shaving as salt scrubs burn your skin after shaving!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Coconut Lime
This scrub is great.  It can be found at Ulta, Target, and Walmart. It is priced right and helps exfoliate the dead skin away.  Leaves my skin soft but not as moisturized as I thought it would leave it. Also the lime is a bit strong smelling for me but a small price to pay for smooth skin!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
10/10!!! I can actually smell this just looking at it!There's definitely a reason this is rated #1! I  bought this a while back when I saw it in Walmart because I had never tried a body scrub, it was so reasonably price and it smelled like a coconut lime paradise! It makes my skin SO soft and it's amazing to use before you shave! I can't say enough about this product! Get it and understand why it's number 1! I will say I wouldn't rub too hard if you have sensitive skin because it is large and a little harsh on the skin, but honestly what scrub isn't !?
Heather C.
Review for: Of 3, Coconut Lime
This product is the best on the market! I have an issue with ingrown hairs and razor burn, this helps remove all the dead skin and allow for an extremely soft clean shave! It makes my skin feel revitalized! I love the scents of the sugar scrubs and all scents smell good!
Tiffany B.
This is THE BEST affordable scrub. It's available at Ulta and at Walmart, so it's easy to find and under $10. This scent in particular, the Coconut Lime, is my absolute favorite but they have a ton of other scents too. They have matching body butters and lotions as well, which is great. The scrub itself has just enough roughness to it, where it gets all the dead skin off but it doesn't cause redness or irritation. It's got a bit of an oiliness to it as well that keeps skin moisturized. I've repurchased these multiple times and I'll continue to buy them when I run out.
Julianne P.
Love these. First I got the coconut lime scent and I thought the scent was nice.  I also got one of the best scents, the Moroccan rose. I used it after shaving and rubbed it on my legs exfoliating them & it made my skin so smooth! It also made my legs smell good and stay smelling good for a certain amount of time. Honestly love it. It's about $7 for a big size of this & they also have other things in their scents also such as lotion, body oil etc. love it & so worth it. One of the best brands out there.
Mary F.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Coconut Lime
it's the second time I buy this scrub the first time I got carried away by its incredible aroma after using it I did not regret it, after I finished I went for a bigger one, I'm very demanding when choosing a good scrub because I detest those that do not feel that your skin exfoliates but rather look like a body wash, however this is amazing the feeling of softness after using it. I recommend it 100%, I would like to dare to choose other aromas but I always end up choosing the one of coconut lime
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Of 3, Coconut Lime
I love love LOVE this sugar scrub! I've been ordering this for over a year now and I love how I get a set of 3 and I LOVE the way this scrub makes my skin feel. I use this before my body wash and my skin is super silky and smooth when I'm done showering. I buy the matching body lotion with this scrub and together it's a luxurious spa day anytime I take a shower. Totally worth it and I'll keep buying these as long as they keep selling them in sets of 3! Much cleaner than those coffee scrubs
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
Is this worth the hype and the money?
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you use this? It's a scrub do you use in shower or is it more like a body butter kinda thing????
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Interested in this product. Where can you buy it?
Niki s.
Is this scrub worth the money? I've been wanting to try it but they seem a bit pricey for the size of the container you get!
M G.
buford, GA
HOw does this work? Is this worth the money to /?