2 colors available

BY TREE HUT #1 in Body Scrub

Our great Coconut Lime Sugar Body Scrub in a smaller size! Enjoy the same intense exfoliation you experience with our scrubs - on-the-go! This 5.5oz scrub will fit perfectly in your luggage so you can have the benefits of one of our most popular products, wherever you go. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Lime Extracts and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

• I would love to try this product.1 Answers
  • Does it help remove dead skin very well? Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea...2 Answers
  • Are there any scrubs that take away dark spots under arms?4 Answers
Reviews (2026)
  • "If you're looking for a body scrub that smells amazing, scrubs without scratching your skin, doesn't leave a weird oily residue after you've washed it off & is a lower price than other brands, this is the right product for you!" in 13 reviews
  • "Even though it's coarse texture is made to remove dead skin, it clears it out with minimal effort and makes my body smooth." in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased the Italian Mocha scent because my store did not carry the coconut lime, but the fragrance is pleasant, but it does have an off, almost plastic-y scent?" in 8 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it also leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, and its super affordable!" in 6 reviews
  • "The scent I could take or leave, and when it comes time to buy more, I'll probably choose a different scent, but the product itself is great." in 6 reviews
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
I am absolutely in love with this body scrub! Good to buy before the summer.
I don't have any particular problem with my skin, only that during the winter it feels a little bit dry, therefore I have some rough skin on my body. I purchased this product because I see the rating. It shipped fast and nicely package. To my surprised the jar is cute and I can see the product even before I open it. When I got the package I can't hardly wait to try this scrub. I love playing spa if I have time, and I wait until weekend to try this scrub as an addition to my spa regime. After soaking my body on warm water, I took a table spoon full of the scrub, this is enough for my body. I gently massage my skin with it, I love the smell of this, in my opinion, reminds me of natural spa salon in a fancy hotel. It is not overwhelming, but it is nice,The scrubs expoliate the dry and rough skin after I rinse it, this scrub leaves my skin highly coated in essential oil, which is to my like make them feel smooth and soft.
I love that it is made of 100% natural ingredients . I feel that this scrub does it job, it make my feet fresh, soft and smooth.
Selena D.
Selena D.
Diberville, MS
This scrub is fabulous! It smells great, the scent it's like a tropical getaway, really crisp and clean. With the power to truly take you away. It's the glycerin that leaves you silly smooth feeling. It is kind of a gel like consistency with sugar granules which is what makes it abrasive. I remember the first time I ever used the sugar scrub I ended up laying down WITHOUT putting lotion on. Now for normal people that would be okay... HOWEVER, My skin is very dry, so I must moisturize all the time. As I was laying down I realized I didn't hear that sound of dry feet rubbing together (since that's what my skin sounds like without lotion). I looked at my arms and legs and was shocked!!! I had NEVER had my body feel so good!!
Naima S.
Naima S.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best body scrubs that you can get for the price. It is made with amazing natural ingredients including shea butter, coconut extract, avocado oil which I think are the winning elements of this. Aside from the amazing exfoliation you get from the product it leaves you silky smooth. Every time I shave I exfoliate using this after, and any nicks or cuts I give myself are feel so smooth, and it end up leaving my legs feeling super silky to the point where I don't necessarily need to moisturize. Another great thing about it is that it smells really great, and doesn't have the overbearing coconut scent that many other products containing coconut include.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
York, PA
This scrub is great! My favorite is the coconut lime, there is a mango and a vanilla or almond. All the scents are nice, the scents don't linger too much ,and I know they just came out with a rose scent and I can't wait to try it.
I use this in the shower or when I'm taking a bath. I'll use it, shave and then use it again and shave again. I have super sensitive skin, used to get razor burn every time I shaved no matter what gel, cream or lotion I used to shave. The scrub is good for rough or dry elbows , knees and heels. The company also makes matching lotions in same scents. I recommend this to all my friends and now they all have a tub in their shower
Julia M.
Julia M.
I love these sugar scrubs from Tree Hut. I have used a few of the scents and Coconut Lime, which smells like a delicious tropical seaside escape, and Brazillian Nut, which smells like a sweet mix of coffee, vanilla, hazelnut, and brown sugar, are my favorites. These scrubs are not only great products in terms of how smooth they leave your skin (I love using them on rough patches on the backs of my arms, for scrubbing my feet, and for exfoliating my legs before shaving) but they are also super affordable and available in my local grocery store! I definitely recommend if you're looking for a great new sugar body scrub that won't break the bank.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Springfield, MA
This Body scrub is really nice. I bought mine from my local Walmart in the coconut lime scent. The Scent is amazing and the sand within the actual Scrub is very granulated and finely milled so that when you use it it isn't so hard on your skin. I do like this product and i would recommend this product really only if you DONT have a lot of dead dry skin to get rid of. Although the product isn't tough on skin i find that because it is so finely milled that the grains dont really do the best job at removing dead skin because the grains don't have the greatest grit. Other than that this a lovely everyday body scrub I would recomend!!!!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Like most women these days, I’m always pressed for time which means my morning showers are a rushed affair. In the rare event that I get to relax and take a longer shower, the first thing I do is spend some time exfoliating. It’s so satisfying to really clean up and soften skin and this scrub from Tree Hut is my all-time favorite. Tree Hut scrubs are so wallet-friendly it’s ridiculous. At just under $7 you get a huge tub and some of the best-smelling bath product ever. The coconut lime scent is my jam right now, but I’m also partial to their coffee scrub. I love how this formula exfoliates and rinses clean—no tacky residue!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Verona , PA
I love Tree Hut Body Scrubs! This one smells great! I use scrubs at least biweekly to exfoliate my skin. These scrubs work great. They have the perfect consistency. Some scrubs seem very dry, but these are just right having the perfect combination of oils and sugar. My legs are much smoothr and moisturized if I use a Tree Hut Scrub prior to shaving. I also like to use these because I tan year round. These scrubs make my skin feel extra clean and soft, getting off all the extra bronzers and giving my skin a good exfoliation at least a couple times a week.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these. My sister first got the coconut lime scent and I thought the scent was nice. I went to Ulta to check it out for myself. I got one of the best scents! The Moroccan rose one🌹. I used it after shaving and rubbed it on my legs exfoliating them & it made my skin so smooth! It also made my legs smell good and stay smelling good for a certain amount of time. Honestly love it. It's about $7 for a big size of this & they also have other things in their scents also such as lotion, body oil etc. love it & so worth it. One of the best brands out there.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best body scrub on the market is this one right here. It comes in a few different scents and they are all great. It's relatively inexpensive at like 5$ at Walmart and a little bit more at Ulta. I use this all the time and always have at least one unopened one in stock. They sugar is big pieces and it works really well on dry skin in the summer before you shave your legs. The only problem I find is that every time I use it a little bit of water gets into the jar because my hands are damp, but that does not deter me from continuing to purchase this.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
How do you use this? It's a scrub do you use in shower or is it more like a body butter kinda thing????
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
Is this worth the hype and the money?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Interested in this product. Where can you buy it?
Niki s.
Niki s.
Is this scrub worth the money? I've been wanting to try it but they seem a bit pricey for the size of the container you get!
M G.
M G.
Buford, GA
HOw does this work? Is this worth the money to /?