Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Ashlee J.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Indira H.

BY TREE HUT #49 in Bath Products

The Certified Organic Shea Butter in the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt add natural sources of antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E, and F to nourish your skin while the Magnesium Sulfate soothes away soreness. This moisturizing formula with the refreshing lime scent will delight your senses and leave your skin feeling touchably smooth.(48.0 oz) see more...

• Where has anyone found this in store? I've never seen it before1 Answers
  • Have you had a chance to try this yet? If so, what are your thoug...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a fantastic product; I am so very happy that I gave it a try! I did not want to leave my bath; smelled like coconut and lime heaven in the most relaxing way! My body aches and pains were vanished soon after this bath, as well as having a beautiful scent long after (and my skin felt very soft and moisturized without any lotions). I highly recommend this product as it is an excellent value for such a stimulating and amazing experience! I am definitely going to become a repeat customer of this product as well as try out the other amazing Tree Hut Epson Salt scents.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
Tree Hut has some of the best products available in the natural section of the HBA isle! This Coconut Lime Shea Epsom salt moistures the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and silky soft. The scent is delicious and you need to remember not to take a bite! I've used Tree Hut products for years without aggravating my issues with skin sensitivity. I'd recommend this product for any person whom needs a HBA product gentle but luxurious!
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
Oh Epsom salts I love you, you help fix all my problems. I love you even more when you smell of Pina colada. All of tree huts products smell great, but this makes me feel I'm bathing in a hidden Hawaiian volcanic spring with natural pineapples limes and coconut falling on the water. LOL you don't need a candle for this bathing experience it smells so so so good
Jamie T.
I have bought other brands of Epsom salts but this is the best value for your money. I love the fresh scent of the coconut and lime it isn't harsh or to much. It was very easy to use and relaxing. I do recommend this product for those that want some freshness to their bathing routine. I found mine at Walmart.
Destiny E.
Haines City, FL
I've used multiple tree hut items and just recently bought this one, The coconut and lime don't have to overpowering of an aroma but just enough to indulge when soaking ion the tub it relaxes and soothes like you'e in a tropical spa. this epsom salt is great and goes very well with the lime coconut body scrub
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Coconut is my absolute favorite scent to use in the bath, and Epsom salt makes me feel so relaxed! It is amazing on my leg ( I had surgery on ) and always leaves me feeling relaxed. The scent is the best thing about it!!! I would be dumb not to recommend, I also have every scent of their Epsom salts!
Pat N.
Enfield, CT
I love the smell of anything coconut and add in a little bit of refreshing lime. I buy many of our beauty products at Walgreens. If I could thing this in a tube vs the jar, I think that would be easier to use in the shower. I had very flaky dry legs and now they are soft and no longer scaly looking.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this smell, coconut lime scent is my one of my favorites! I like to use the salt if my muscles are feeling really sore after a workout, it helps me relax and unwind. I wouldn't say it's gentle, but it's not harsh on my skin. Totally recommend if you need a lil extra pampering.
Alanna W.
Terre Haute, IN
This epsom salt is amazing after a long day at work. The scent is absolutely phenomenal and smells like an island paradise. It is very gentle and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. I use this product at least once a week to help with my extremely dry skin and it works wonders.
Monica R.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Loved this body scrub! My skin felts so soft right after I used it and overtime became softer. The scent was amazing if you like coconut and limes. I used it with every shower, it gets a little addicting. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It was such a nice treat after a long day!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Where has anyone found this in store? I've never seen it before
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Have you had a chance to try this yet? If so, what are your thoughts?