Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Indira H.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Ashlee J.

BY TREE HUT #52 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soothe Aches And Pains While Renewing Skin And Senses With The Refreshing Scent Of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt. This Moisturizing Epsom Salt Is Formulated With Certified Organic Shea Butter And Coconut And Lime Extracts – Which Are Rich In Vitamins And Antioxidants To Nourish And Leave Skin Feeling Healthy And Loved.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Epsom Salt: Soothes aches and pains while easing stress.
  • Coconut Extract: Naturally contains the necessary proteins for tissue repair, keeping skin healthy and rejuvenated.
  • Lime Extract: Helps tighten pores and reduce oil production for a brighter complexion. Naturally occurring citric acid also polishes skin by removing dead skin cells.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

• Where has anyone found this in store? I've never seen it before1 Answers
  • Have you had a chance to try this yet? If so, what are your thoug...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a fantastic product; I am so very happy that I gave it a try! I did not want to leave my bath; smelled like coconut and lime heaven in the most relaxing way! My body aches and pains were vanished soon after this bath, as well as having a beautiful scent long after (and my skin felt very soft and moisturized without any lotions). I highly recommend this product as it is an excellent value for such a stimulating and amazing experience! I am definitely going to become a repeat customer of this product as well as try out the other amazing Tree Hut Epson Salt scents.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I can't believe I'm the first person to review this amazing product! I just bought this for the first time the other night. I was in the foot care aisle at my local Kroger the other night, looking for something to relieve the dry skin and rough feeling of my feet from this on again, off again winter we are having.

I am in love.

I put a whole cup in a foot soaking tub with warm water and let my feet sit until the water grew cold, swishing them around for effectiveness. The smell was absolutely incredible and stayed long after I was done. It was very inexpensive too, about $6 for the bag. The instructions call for use in a bath, but my bathtub is small, so I won't be trying it that way.

The results I got were amazing and far beyond what the bag advertises. When I was done the amount of dead skin that came off of my feet and ankles, I just couldn't believe it. They have been smooth ever since. I will be doing this soak once a week from now on! I decided to paint my toes since my feet looked so good...it looks like I just came back from the salon!
Sarah C.
I love a good detox bath! I use this once once-twice a week to remove toxins and soak up the benefits! It really helps me unwind, the scent is very relaxing! I definitely recommend it!
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
Oh Epsom salts I love you, you help fix all my problems. I love you even more when you smell of Pina colada. All of tree huts products smell great, but this makes me feel I'm bathing in a hidden Hawaiian volcanic spring with natural pineapples limes and coconut falling on the water. LOL you don't need a candle for this bathing experience it smells so so so good
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Coconut is my absolute favorite scent to use in the bath, and Epsom salt makes me feel so relaxed! It is amazing on my leg ( I had surgery on ) and always leaves me feeling relaxed. The scent is the best thing about it!!! I would be dumb not to recommend, I also have every scent of their Epsom salts!
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
Tree Hut has some of the best products available in the natural section of the HBA isle! This Coconut Lime Shea Epsom salt moistures the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and silky soft. The scent is delicious and you need to remember not to take a bite! I've used Tree Hut products for years without aggravating my issues with skin sensitivity. I'd recommend this product for any person whom needs a HBA product gentle but luxurious!
Lyndee D.
I love taking bubble baths and adding Epsom salts to them to help me relax and detox. This coconut lime Epsom salt mixture is divine! It smells sooooo good! Just like you're at the beach. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Love using this stuff once a week!
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I love the Tree hut coconut lime scrub so I really thought I would love this product too. It just didn't live up to my standards. I didn't feel like my bath was that fragrant or special compared to using regular Epsom salt. I think I will still with my regular Epsom salt and save the coconut lime for my sugar scrub.
Melissa B.
This Epsom salt is amazing. I use it to soak my feet after a long day or when I am doing an at home pedicure. The smell is like a tropical island that you never want to leave. It left my skin very soft and smooth. I love these salts and would definitely buy again.
Jamie T.
I have bought other brands of Epsom salts but this is the best value for your money. I love the fresh scent of the coconut and lime it isn't harsh or to much. It was very easy to use and relaxing. I do recommend this product for those that want some freshness to their bathing routine. I found mine at Walmart.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Where has anyone found this in store? I've never seen it before
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Have you had a chance to try this yet? If so, what are your thoughts?