Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Melissa M.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Indira H.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Ashlee J.

BY TREE HUT #46 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soothe Aches And Pains While Renewing Skin And Senses With The Refreshing Scent Of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt. This Moisturizing Epsom Salt Is Formulated With Certified Organic Shea Butter And Coconut And Lime Extracts – Which Are Rich In Vitamins And Antioxidants To Nourish And Leave Skin Feeling Healthy And Loved.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Epsom Salt: Soothes aches and pains while easing stress.
  • Coconut Extract: Naturally contains the necessary proteins for tissue repair, keeping skin healthy and rejuvenated.
  • Lime Extract: Helps tighten pores and reduce oil production for a brighter complexion. Naturally occurring citric acid also polishes skin by removing dead skin cells.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Affordable. Good smell. Relaxing. Has some good ingredient. Different scents than the others like Dr teals and Walmart so I finally get to try something different for a change
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a fantastic product; I am so very happy that I gave it a try! I did not want to leave my bath; smelled like coconut and lime heaven in the most relaxing way! My body aches and pains were vanished soon after this bath, as well as having a beautiful scent long after (and my skin felt very soft and moisturized without any lotions). I highly recommend this product as it is an excellent value for such a stimulating and amazing experience! I am definitely going to become a repeat customer of this product as well as try out the other amazing Tree Hut Epson Salt scents.
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
I love this stuff! I use it to soak my feet a few times a month. Something about soaking your feet is just so relaxing. This does dry my feet out slightly, even though it does have shea butter in it. I just add a tbsp of coconut oil into the water and it makes my feet feel great AND smell great 😁
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
One of my favorite brands! You can feel how moisturizing it is while you are soaking. And the salt dissolves right away so you're not feeling it on your body when you move. All the scents are so nice and relaxing. It's a full spa experience. I rebuy time and time again. You'll never see my bathroom without it.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I can't believe I'm the first person to review this amazing product! I just bought this for the first time the other night. I was in the foot care aisle at my local Kroger the other night, looking for something to relieve the dry skin and rough feeling of my feet from this on again, off again winter we are having.

I am in love.

I put a whole cup in a foot soaking tub with warm water and let my feet sit until the water grew cold, swishing them around for effectiveness. The smell was absolutely incredible and stayed long after I was done. It was very inexpensive too, about $6 for the bag. The instructions call for use in a bath, but my bathtub is small, so I won't be trying it that way.

The results I got were amazing and far beyond what the bag advertises. When I was done the amount of dead skin that came off of my feet and ankles, I just couldn't believe it. They have been smooth ever since. I will be doing this soak once a week from now on! I decided to paint my toes since my feet looked so good...it looks like I just came back from the salon!
Sarah S.
I am hooked on this stuff. Not only does it smell amazing but it helps my muscles feel better after I soak. It is gentle on skin and doesn’t leave any residue on your skin or the tub. Did I mention how great it smells!?
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
Oh Epsom salts I love you, you help fix all my problems. I love you even more when you smell of Pina colada. All of tree huts products smell great, but this makes me feel I'm bathing in a hidden Hawaiian volcanic spring with natural pineapples limes and coconut falling on the water. LOL you don't need a candle for this bathing experience it smells so so so good
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
So in love with how great it smells its deliciously intoxicating. I have sensitive skin and this was so gentle. The smell wasn't very long-lasting but we'll worth it. Soaked in the tub for a good hour and felt so much better and relaxed try it and I promise you won't regret it. Used my bag in a matter of 4 days. ☺
Lisa D.
Blacklick, OH
I love this product. I like to self tan and when I do I always exfoliate before hand. This salt us the best to scrub off any dead skin you have on your body. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft. I have purchased this product online and at Meijers. I always suggest this to others if they are going to tan.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Coconut is my absolute favorite scent to use in the bath, and Epsom salt makes me feel so relaxed! It is amazing on my leg ( I had surgery on ) and always leaves me feeling relaxed. The scent is the best thing about it!!! I would be dumb not to recommend, I also have every scent of their Epsom salts!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Have you had a chance to try this yet? If so, what are your thoughts?
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Where has anyone found this in store? I've never seen it before
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Is there a difference with these and the common brand of Epsom salts? What is in it?