BY TREE HUT

Refresh your skin with Tree Hut Coconut Lime Moisturizing Body Wash. The sulfate-free wash is enriched with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Coconut & Lime Extracts – which are naturally infused with vitamins and antioxidants. Tree Hut's formula nourishes and creates a creamy lather that keeps your skin healthy and feeling loved.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Coconut Extract: Naturally contains the necessary proteins for tissue repair, keeping skin healthy and rejuvenated.
  • Lime Extract: Helps tighten pores and reduce oil production for a brighter complexion. Naturally occurring citric acid also polishes skin by removing dead skin cells.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Not tested on animals

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Tree huts coconut lime products are amazing! The smell is to die for. The body wash is really moisturizing and I would buy it again. I buy it at Walmart and Kmart. The price isn't too expensive either. " in 23 reviews
  • "Again the smell of this product is so refreshing and tropical. It's a scent that you can wear paired with alot of other scents as well. The formula is very moisturizing and is even hear for my sensitive skin. " in 5 reviews
Windy S.
I love using this body wash when I use the body scrub. The combination works so well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. It's like my skin becomes rejuvenated after I use this stuff. I purchased this from ulta.com without smelling it and when I got...OMG it smells so good!!!! And the price point is great!!
Other P.
Peoria
I was so pleasantly shocked by this lotion. I usually like a thicker lotion like a Shea butter, but this is light but incredibly moisturizing. I use this after my showers and before bed religiously and it definitely combats the dry, Arizona weather.
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This is my favorite body wash. It is gentle, yet effective. Cleans and moisturizes all in one. A very small amount on a high quality loofah suds up like you wouldn't believe. It feels silly and luxurious on your skin and smells phenomenal!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Holy grail! A little goes a long way! My skin is so smooth and smells amazing! I pair this with the sugar rub and the body butter. My skin has done a complete 360! I went from sugar dry flaky skin to smooth and hydrated. Highly recommend!
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite drugstore-ish brand!!!!! These products are all so nourishing to the skin. After I use this my skin just feels healthier and smoother. It’s affordable I usually buy at Walmart or Target.
Chelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this wash for when I exfoliate and I absolutely love it. A little bit goes a long way, which is nice because that means I don't have to run out quickly. The price is great considering it has lasted over two months. I think it is gentle on my sensitive skin and the scent is amazing. I would recommend this to others and will definitely buy it again.
Jacqueline H.
Latrobe, PA
This soap was pretty good. It foamed up into this amazingly soft bubble and it felt like I was washing my body in marshmallow fluff! But the scent had really soapy undertones (duh, right?!). No, but seriously, it smelled like someone mixed old lady bar soap with coconut lime scent which was disappointing!
Alex A.
Joplin
This product smells amazing and it's organic. I love that it actually moisturizers my skin. It was very much effective and a product I would buy again! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Body Wash
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
I love the scent and the price point of this product! I love to use this along with the matching sugar scrub and it leaves my skin baby soft, with a fragrance that lasts throughout the day!
Georgette M.
Ive received this in a package that also included the body lotion, body scrub and etc and I really like it! I use these products on days im going for a walk on the park or just a drive. I love the scent and how my skin feels after using the body butter♡