BY TREE HUT

Refresh your skin with Tree Hut Coconut Lime Moisturizing Body Wash. The sulfate-free wash is enriched with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Coconut & Lime Extracts – which are naturally infused with vitamins and antioxidants. Tree Hut's formula nourishes and creates a creamy lather that keeps your skin healthy and feeling loved.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Coconut Extract: Naturally contains the necessary proteins for tissue repair, keeping skin healthy and rejuvenated.
  • Lime Extract: Helps tighten pores and reduce oil production for a brighter complexion. Naturally occurring citric acid also polishes skin by removing dead skin cells.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Not tested on animals

• Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
  • I'm thinking about buying this product for the cold weath...1 Answers
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Tree huts coconut lime products are amazing! The smell is to die for. The body wash is really moisturizing and I would buy it again. I buy it at Walmart and Kmart. The price isn't too expensive either. " in 23 reviews
  • "Again the smell of this product is so refreshing and tropical. It's a scent that you can wear paired with alot of other scents as well. The formula is very moisturizing and is even hear for my sensitive skin. " in 5 reviews
Windy S.
I love using this body wash when I use the body scrub. The combination works so well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. It's like my skin becomes rejuvenated after I use this stuff. I purchased this from ulta.com without smelling it and when I got...OMG it smells so good!!!! And the price point is great!!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely love this body wash! Smells amazing and leaves my body feeling so smooth! A little goes a long way! Can be found at Walmart. Definitely will purchase again. Is on the expensive side. Highly recommend to pair with body butter!
Jacqueline H.
Latrobe, PA
This soap was pretty good. It foamed up into this amazingly soft bubble and it felt like I was washing my body in marshmallow fluff! But the scent had really soapy undertones (duh, right?!). No, but seriously, it smelled like someone mixed old lady bar soap with coconut lime scent which was disappointing!
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite drugstore-ish brand!!!!! These products are all so nourishing to the skin. After I use this my skin just feels healthier and smoother. It’s affordable I usually buy at Walmart or Target.
Alex A.
Joplin
This product smells amazing and it's organic. I love that it actually moisturizers my skin. It was very much effective and a product I would buy again! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Moisturizing Body Wash
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
I love the scent and the price point of this product! I love to use this along with the matching sugar scrub and it leaves my skin baby soft, with a fragrance that lasts throughout the day!
Georgette M.
Ive received this in a package that also included the body lotion, body scrub and etc and I really like it! I use these products on days im going for a walk on the park or just a drive. I love the scent and how my skin feels after using the body butter♡
Other P.
Peoria
I was so pleasantly shocked by this lotion. I usually like a thicker lotion like a Shea butter, but this is light but incredibly moisturizing. I use this after my showers and before bed religiously and it definitely combats the dry, Arizona weather.
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
A little goes a long way with this bodywash. It smells nice, not too much coconut scent like some washes or soaps. It suds easily and can even be used as a bubble bath in a pinch.
Samantha R.
Harrison
I have tried this one and he body scrub and I have to say I am not disappointed. This is my go to smell and brand. It just gets you in the mood for summer by the smell not to mention your skin is so soft after using. I have the whole set the lotion and body was/scrub.
Jamie M.
Where can I buy this product?
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
I'm thinking about buying this product for the cold weather months since it has Shea butter in it. I'm curious to know if it is good for extra dry skin before use and if it will hydrate the skin without having to use a lot of the product?