BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I discovered this product a few years ago when my hubby and I were in college and he and I really enjoyed using this body butter! I love the scent, clean and fresh! Great for either gender so I’ll be getting more for sure since the hubs like it too!
Jennifer W.
Westminster , CO
Too much scent for me.. this is really strong and a bit on the sticky side for a body lotion. I normally find these fragrances very appealing but they were just overwhelming.
Christine W.
Vacaville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for the skin! The fragrance is amazing and the moisturizer is even better! I love this!
Adriane F.
Gold River, CA
Love how the product smells! Smells like you should be on the beach! It's very moisturizing and not greasy. A little goes a long way!
Megan Q.
Murray, UT
I’m usually not a huge fan of body butter, as I felt that it just made my skin more oily and didn’t work any better than lotion but I am a big fan of this tree hut butter. I use it every night on my feet before bed and I am loving how moisturized my feet feel now. I wear sandals a lot so my feet tend to “dry out” and don’t always feel the best. I received a sample of this product and I will definitely be purchasing a bigger size next time.
Jaime B.
Tabernacle, NJ
The scent is heavenly!!! I can’t get enough of this stuff. It is very Moisturizing but not too heavy or greasy. This is definitely a winter skincare staple, the scent reminds me of vacation :)
Michael C.
Albany, GA
This was amazing and I loved the scent. I am always looking for new ways to deal with my dry skin and this really did the job!
Cheryll M.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter! It is great for health care providers and staff. We use so much sanitizer that our hands stay dry. This butter is perfect for that. The smell is not heavy either.
Natalie V.
Rothsay, MN
I live this so much. I love how moisturizing it is , and the smell is absolutely amazing.
Lyn Sueldes O.
Culver City, CA
great. smell wonderful without being strong. It moisturizes the skin very well with an incredible duration.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.