BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melisa O.
Stockton , CA
This product works very well smells great very lite and can help with dry cracked skin ,very gentle smell and I would recommend it to others.
Taylor N.
Tree hut is reasonably priced but SO FREAKING GOOD. The scrubs and body butters are some of the best I’ve ever used and wow they smell sooooooooooooo good too!
Diana L.
Lawrence, KS
I’m such a fan of the Tree Hut body butters. The price point simply can’t be beat and they all smell divine. The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is certainly no exception. The only drawback for me is that they tend to leave a greasy residue when compared with other body butters I’ve used. But since I use body butter right before bed 99% of the time that’s not a deal breaker for me.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is very good product works very well. gives results and is of good quality. I recommend it
Jalisa L.
alexandria, VA
This is my all time favorite body butter now, so glad I discovered it while shopping at my fav store, Ross. It goes on so smooth and it has the perfect consistency for those cold winter days, but not too have so I can still use it in the summer time. The smell is AMAZING! Keeps my skin feeling super smooth. And all of the ingredients are actually good for you. I have to buy it everytime I see it out!
ChewChen C.
First time using it! I love how it makes my skin feels! It’s perfect Fr my skin type and works well
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am definitely going to buy this product. It is hydrating and it smells amazing!!! My daughter tried to steal it from me.
Ashley Z.
United States
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell of this body butter. Its super thick but feels amazing on your skin esepcially if you have over dried skin.
Marci D.
Lees Summit, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this body butter!!! It keeps my skin so moisturized and soft! I love the scent too. It isn’t too strong but is a nice gentle scent that lasts all day.
Amber F.
I absolutely loved the smell of this, but it did not last long for a moisturizer. I reapplied a few times hoping that maybe I just had extra dry skin and it just seemed to disappear after 30 minutes or so.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.