BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the tree hut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter for review and so for so good. It’s very moisturizing and lasts a long time. I have the scent coconut lime and it’s smells soooooo good. I would highly recommend this product
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Normally I find Shea butter leaves my skin feeling greasy or it leaves a tacky feeling but this absorbed so nicely. I find myself constantly reaching for it and my little girl loves it to! We had to get another one so she could have the small size!
Dezz M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this product is thick, yet spreads easy. Makes me feel like I just took a long soak in a tub of lotion! It smells wonderful as well. My only complaint is that the sample wasn’t even bigger!
Shelby S.
Marysville , WA
I️ just got home from a trip in Mexico and I feel like I’m right back in the sunshine. The body butter just soaked right in. Being someone who crochets I️ can’t have any oily residues left on my hands while I work. I will be picking more up!
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing! I was unsure of how I'd feel about the smell but it's so yummy! It goes on smooth and hydrates. It helped with my sons eczema and clearing up the dry cracked areas on my feet. I would buy this over and over and over again!
Jessie R.
East Aurora, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Not usually a lotion fan but this could change me. Got this as a complementary tester and glad I️ did. It’s not to thick like other body butters. Defiantly would recommend it! Love it!
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So smooth and smells great, it kept my skin so moist from my nightly shower to my next nightly shower. I would love to try the other products they have! It's all natural and the texture is creamy! It's almost like lathering my body in silk!
Jazmine P.
Midland, TX
I love the smell of it! And the size of it too! The fact it’s not to big and I can throw it into by bag! The reason why I gave it a 4 stars is because it not long lasting! I would recommended it but I would worn people it’s not long lasting
Krystal M.
Mc Calla, AL
Silky smooth and so hydrating, this product is amazing. The smell itself, coconut lime, is a favorite of mine & smells so awesome and so clean! This butter goes on smooth & absorbs well! I would definitely recommend it! It will be amazing for keeping dry skin away during the winter!
Tiffany R.
I use this everytime I was my hands. I have 3 children and 1 being a newborn I'm constantly washing my hands. The formula is so smooth and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy after it dries. The smell is phenomenal reminds me of summer.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?