BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Danielle D.
PROVO, UT
I love love love this butter! As we come into winter my hands have began to dry and I'm so glad I received this in my voxbox. The sample size is perfect for on the go travel. The scent is subtle and the butter is strong. I enjoy how easy it is to spread and that a little goes a long way.
Kristen G.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of the product and how soft it leaves your hands and it is wonders for my stretch Mark. However the texture of this product is not my favorite. I did purchase the big one from target and I am over all glad I tried this product.
marti d.
Love this lotion smells so good I’ve been wanting to try it and when I received my complimentary free sample I feel in love when it the sent smelled so good and it’s not pricey at all I recommend it if you love coconut smell things it’s awesome
Gina R.
Lansing , MI
I really liked this product. I was a lot skeptical about the smell at first, because I'm not a big fan of lime, but it was actually very subtle. I liked it! And I really liked that it didn't feel very greasy afterwards. I would totally buy this.
Erikka N.
I am in love!! This is a great product, it smells great and is keeping my dry skin moisturized during these dry winter months. The quality of this product allows you to use a little and it goes a long way.
Stephanie S.
Staten Island, NY
Where do I start, this body butter smells amazing and feels so moisturizing on the skin. It honestly feel like a high-end product but with an affordable price tag. I use this product after every shower. Came just in time for colder drier weather
Jamie J.
Love this lotion! Usually I'm not a fan of coconut scents but this one smells amazing! The lotion leaves my skin feeling so smooth and the sample I received free from my Influenster harvest voxbox will be great to throw in my purse this winter 😊
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell and texture of this product. It doesn’t make my handles feel oily. It has a smooth texture and makes my hands feel silky and smooth after applying. I got this for free to try and give my honest opinion about.
Stephanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only does this smell AMAZING, but the way it makes your skin look & feel is ridiculous! There is so much hydration - and in these winter months, I need all the moisture I can get! (not to mention, the scent is reminiscent of summertime!)
Ashley S.
Omaha, NE
This cream makes my hands feel so incredibly soft. This winter, my hands have been so parched but this helps them get where they need to be. It smells fresh and isn't too strong of a smell. I got this cream for testing purposes from influenster.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?