BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I’m in love! Smells so good and the scent is not overpowering or sickeningly sweet. Great formula, silky smooth, doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy, it just melts into my skin. Absolutely love and would definitely purchase for myself!
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
Love this body butter! It smells aaahhhmaazzing!!! Love the subtle smell. It absorbs into the skin really quickly. It's not heavy or greasy. Feels lightweight but moisturizes wonderfully and a little goes a long way. I love that it's organic too!
Kristen S.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I love the coconut lime scent, it’s not overwhelming like some lotions. The body butter rubs in well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy like some body butters do. I would definitely buy this product again!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Joanna J.
Luxora, AR
It smells soooooo good and its super moisturizing. At this time of year when the weather is getting colder and the air is getting drier, keeping skin quenched is more important than ever and this tropical scented butter definitely works to hydrate long term without leaving a greasy feeling.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell and texture of this product. It doesn’t make my handles feel oily. It has a smooth texture and makes my hands feel silky and smooth after applying. I got this for free to try and give my honest opinion about.
Erikka N.
I am in love!! This is a great product, it smells great and is keeping my dry skin moisturized during these dry winter months. The quality of this product allows you to use a little and it goes a long way.
Annie W.
Edmond, OK
I wasn’t crazy about the smell but i will say that it was really fresh and clean! I wash my hands a lot for work and this soothed and hydrated my dry hands so well. I will definitely be buying this super moisturizing cream in another fragrance.
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry skin all year round, but especially during the winter time. It helps me my skin stay moisturized longer This is nourishing and delicately scented. I find that less is more with this product. Will definitely look into other products from this brand.
Kristen G.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of the product and how soft it leaves your hands and it is wonders for my stretch Mark. However the texture of this product is not my favorite. I did purchase the big one from target and I am over all glad I tried this product.
Gina R.
Lansing, MI
I really liked this product. I was a lot skeptical about the smell at first, because I'm not a big fan of lime, but it was actually very subtle. I liked it! And I really liked that it didn't feel very greasy afterwards. I would totally buy this.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.