Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I’m in love! Smells so good and the scent is not overpowering or sickeningly sweet. Great formula, silky smooth, doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy, it just melts into my skin. Absolutely love and would definitely purchase for myself!
Love this body butter! It smells aaahhhmaazzing!!! Love the subtle smell. It absorbs into the skin really quickly. It's not heavy or greasy. Feels lightweight but moisturizes wonderfully and a little goes a long way. I love that it's organic too!
I absolutely LOVE this product! I love the coconut lime scent, it’s not overwhelming like some lotions. The body butter rubs in well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy like some body butters do. I would definitely buy this product again!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
It smells soooooo good and its super moisturizing. At this time of year when the weather is getting colder and the air is getting drier, keeping skin quenched is more important than ever and this tropical scented butter definitely works to hydrate long term without leaving a greasy feeling.
I love the smell and texture of this product. It doesn’t make my handles feel oily. It has a smooth texture and makes my hands feel silky and smooth after applying. I got this for free to try and give my honest opinion about.
I am in love!! This is a great product, it smells great and is keeping my dry skin moisturized during these dry winter months. The quality of this product allows you to use a little and it goes a long way.
I wasn’t crazy about the smell but i will say that it was really fresh and clean! I wash my hands a lot for work and this soothed and hydrated my dry hands so well. I will definitely be buying this super moisturizing cream in another fragrance.
I have dry skin all year round, but especially during the winter time. It helps me my skin stay moisturized longer This is nourishing and delicately scented. I find that less is more with this product. Will definitely look into other products from this brand.
I love the scent of the product and how soft it leaves your hands and it is wonders for my stretch Mark. However the texture of this product is not my favorite. I did purchase the big one from target and I am over all glad I tried this product.
I really liked this product. I was a lot skeptical about the smell at first, because I'm not a big fan of lime, but it was actually very subtle. I liked it! And I really liked that it didn't feel very greasy afterwards. I would totally buy this.
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos