BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this brand and product that I got free courtsey of influenster. This scent is subtle which is great if wearing a different perfume or scent layered and the formula is fantastic, not greasy it heavy like a lot of other similar products.
Summer F.
First thing I did was smell the product and that sold me right there! Smells so good and not overly stinky which is what I like in a product. It's subtle but smells so fresh! And it makes your skin SO soft and smooth and shiny I definitely recommend!
Cassandra U.
Bristow, In
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helped with my horribly dry and itchy skin, and made me smell amazing! This stuff is gentle! Total miracle worker! And made my skin super soft!! Definitely no downsides to this product! Highly recommend!
Megan A.
Dickens , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is AMAZEBALLS! It smells so yummy. I have extremely dry skin from using bleach all day long at work to sanitize everything and this literally knocks the dry skin out and makes it super hydrating and beautiful. I definitely recommend this stuff!
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this body butter! It smells amazing and it absorbs quickly! Normally, I don't like body butters because they are too heavy and thick but this one is perfect. My skin felt nourished and soft and silky. I would highly recommend this!
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
This shea body butter is amazing! I really need it on this cold cold weather! I got it free from Influenster to try for testing purposes. It has a really nice and mellow scent. I highly recommend it to everybody! I will plan on repurchasing it again!
Signe A.
Bexley, OH
When I first opened the body butter the coconut lime scent took me right back to the beach! The body butter is a creamy hydrating cream that took the winter dryness right out of my hands. The hydration lasted even after I washed my hands! This product is perfect for the upcoming winter months.
Cayla C.
Bryan, TX
Super smooth & I absolutely love the smell! Very summer-y. I don't really like any kind of beauty product out of a pot so that is the only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars. I think it is a little too messy for my taste, but otherwise a solid shea butter with a nice twist of coconut!
Aleksandra N.
Roswell, GA
I really like the consistency and texture of the body butter.  It soaks in relatively quickly and doesn't leave an oily texture.  The scent is really mild and not overwhelming.  I like to use it on my body after a shower and I touch up my hands after washing them during the day.
Eunice H.
Washington, DC
Love, love, love this body butter. I have it in my bathroom and use it every time I wash my hands. It makes my hands and skin incredibly soft. The scent is mild and light. I even use some on my daughter who has eczema, and it works well on her skin.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.