BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is one of my new favorite lotions. It's like putting a little bit of a tropical beach into a little tub! It spreads on well, not greasy, but moisturizing enough for my dry skin as I live in a very dry climate at a high altitude. The scent is amazing. Highly recommend!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells and feels amazing. I’m so happy with how hydrating it is. The organic products are always very nice and environmentally friendly. It’s a great size for keeping in a purse or travel bag. I received this product for free as a test from @influenster
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this brand and product that I got free courtsey of influenster. This scent is subtle which is great if wearing a different perfume or scent layered and the formula is fantastic, not greasy it heavy like a lot of other similar products.
Viviana L.
Grand Island , NY
So I truly loves the free sample I revised for the tree hut she’s body butter. The scent is ultra light, definitely hydrating and not watery at all. I will definitely start to use this product daily, especially in the winter when my skin is super dry.
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this SHEA BODY BUTTER COCONUT LIME  its so awesome will be getting it on regular basis leaves   my skin so soft and smelling so good . The coconut  has such a strong scent ,,thank you for such a awesome scent and soft skin .
Samantha S.
Sonora, CA
Absolutely the best smelling lotion I’ve ever used!! Also makes me so soft!! I love this. The scent lasts for a very long time. I’m not sure about price.. but I would definitely pay good money for this!! And will for sure buy it again after I’m out!!!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bye Bye dry winter skin! My skin feels so luxuriously quenched! I am in love with this scent! Makes me feel like I am in a tropical paradise! The Shea body butter is the perfect relief for that dry winter skin! I highly recommend this for anyone to try out!
Eunice H.
Washington, DC
Love, love, love this body butter. I have it in my bathroom and use it every time I wash my hands. It makes my hands and skin incredibly soft. The scent is mild and light. I even use some on my daughter who has eczema, and it works well on her skin.
Signe A.
Bexley, OH
When I first opened the body butter the coconut lime scent took me right back to the beach! The body butter is a creamy hydrating cream that took the winter dryness right out of my hands. The hydration lasted even after I washed my hands! This product is perfect for the upcoming winter months.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this body butter! It smells amazing and it absorbs quickly! Normally, I don't like body butters because they are too heavy and thick but this one is perfect. My skin felt nourished and soft and silky. I would highly recommend this!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?