BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing.Love the light scent and the fact that it is not as greasy as some body butters.I can rub this on and not feel slippery afterwards.The only down side is that I have a hard time finding it in my local store.Guess I will just have to stock up the next time I find some in stock .
Tabitha B.
South Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter smells so darn good it's very gentle and creamy dose not leave a greasy feel on your skin stays on even after washing your hands it really dose last for 24 hours I just love this product
Julia R.
Nampa, ID
Tree Hut 24-hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter is wonderful. It absorbs into your skin quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy, filmy residue. My hands are always so dry during the winter, so it’s great to have an intensely hydrating lotion. My hands are noticeably softer after having applied it!
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is one of my new favorite lotions. It's like putting a little bit of a tropical beach into a little tub! It spreads on well, not greasy, but moisturizing enough for my dry skin as I live in a very dry climate at a high altitude. The scent is amazing. Highly recommend!
Viviana L.
Grand Island , NY
So I truly loves the free sample I revised for the tree hut she’s body butter. The scent is ultra light, definitely hydrating and not watery at all. I will definitely start to use this product daily, especially in the winter when my skin is super dry.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells and feels amazing. I’m so happy with how hydrating it is. The organic products are always very nice and environmentally friendly. It’s a great size for keeping in a purse or travel bag. I received this product for free as a test from @influenster
Tina D.
WICHITA, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this SHEA BODY BUTTER COCONUT LIME  its so awesome will be getting it on regular basis leaves   my skin so soft and smelling so good . The coconut  has such a strong scent ,,thank you for such a awesome scent and soft skin .
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this brand and product that I got free courtsey of influenster. This scent is subtle which is great if wearing a different perfume or scent layered and the formula is fantastic, not greasy it heavy like a lot of other similar products.
Samantha S.
Jamestown, CA
Absolutely the best smelling lotion I’ve ever used!! Also makes me so soft!! I love this. The scent lasts for a very long time. I’m not sure about price.. but I would definitely pay good money for this!! And will for sure buy it again after I’m out!!!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bye Bye dry winter skin! My skin feels so luxuriously quenched! I am in love with this scent! Makes me feel like I am in a tropical paradise! The Shea body butter is the perfect relief for that dry winter skin! I highly recommend this for anyone to try out!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.