Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,483 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This stuff is amazing.Love the light scent and the fact that it is not as greasy as some body butters.I can rub this on and not feel slippery afterwards.The only down side is that I have a hard time finding it in my local store.Guess I will just have to stock up the next time I find some in stock .
Tree Hut 24-hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter is wonderful. It absorbs into your skin quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy, filmy residue. My hands are always so dry during the winter, so it’s great to have an intensely hydrating lotion. My hands are noticeably softer after having applied it!
This body butter is one of my new favorite lotions. It's like putting a little bit of a tropical beach into a little tub! It spreads on well, not greasy, but moisturizing enough for my dry skin as I live in a very dry climate at a high altitude. The scent is amazing. Highly recommend!
So I truly loves the free sample I revised for the tree hut she’s body butter. The scent is ultra light, definitely hydrating and not watery at all. I will definitely start to use this product daily, especially in the winter when my skin is super dry.
This smells and feels amazing. I’m so happy with how hydrating it is. The organic products are always very nice and environmentally friendly. It’s a great size for keeping in a purse or travel bag. I received this product for free as a test from @influenster
I love this SHEA BODY BUTTER COCONUT LIME its so awesome will be getting it on regular basis leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good . The coconut has such a strong scent ,,thank you for such a awesome scent and soft skin .
Absolutely love this brand and product that I got free courtsey of influenster. This scent is subtle which is great if wearing a different perfume or scent layered and the formula is fantastic, not greasy it heavy like a lot of other similar products.
Absolutely the best smelling lotion I’ve ever used!! Also makes me so soft!! I love this. The scent lasts for a very long time. I’m not sure about price.. but I would definitely pay good money for this!! And will for sure buy it again after I’m out!!!
Bye Bye dry winter skin! My skin feels so luxuriously quenched! I am in love with this scent! Makes me feel like I am in a tropical paradise! The Shea body butter is the perfect relief for that dry winter skin! I highly recommend this for anyone to try out!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos