BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Anna W.
Buchanan Dam, TX
It's hard for me to find a product like this that I can use because I'm allergic to a lot of different brands. This one though has proven to be a favorite. I love how my skin feels and it smells so good! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Casey T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is very think and moisturizing and smells delicious. However, my only complaint is that while initially very greasy and moisturizing, it is not 24 hours as advertised. I put this in before bed and in the morning, and I always need to reapply.
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always been hesitant to use any type of coconut butters or oils etc but this stuff totally delivers ! I love the smell with the hint of lime and my skin is soooo soft and smooth! It feels like a fresh exfoliation every time !
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
I️m a hairstylist and this time of year is really harsh on my hands. I’ve been using this product that was given to me from Influenster complimentary for a few days and my bangs are sooo soft. It smells good too which is a huge plus. It feels like butter. It going to keep my hands hydrated all winter
Virginia C.
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
this is by far the BEST Shea body butter that I️ have tried!! I️ have really dry and peeling hands and the first treatment of this certified organic Shea Butter absolutely did the trick!!! And it smells.... coconut 🥥 lime .... ummm wonderful!!!!
JAIME F.
Standish, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wow!  The scent of this body butter is absolutely amazing.  I also love that is is organic and so moisturizing!

I did receive this free in a VoxBox, but I absolutely will be buying this when the sample runs out!
Crystal C.
This body butter smells amazing! I would never gravitate to a lime scent, but this is such a clean smell. It gives a nice smooth healthy glow to my hands. It’s not greasy feeling and is a nice consistency.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing.Love the light scent and the fact that it is not as greasy as some body butters.I can rub this on and not feel slippery afterwards.The only down side is that I have a hard time finding it in my local store.Guess I will just have to stock up the next time I find some in stock .
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Im in love with treehuts body butters! I own quite a few different kinds of scents. I recieved the coconut lime body butter free from Influenster to test/review but all opinions are my own. I love the coconut lime scent. I dont own this one. It smells amazing!
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is amazing! I have severely dry hands from constantly washing them and Tree Hut’s 24hr ultra shea butter has been nursing them back to health since I received from y’all! Seriously it’s a heaven sent and I’ve already recommended to my mother who suffers from the same problem!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?