BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
JAIME F.
Standish , ME
Wow!  The scent of this body butter is absolutely amazing.  I also love that is is organic and so moisturizing!

I did receive this free in a VoxBox, but I absolutely will be buying this when the sample runs out!
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
This stuff is amazing.Love the light scent and the fact that it is not as greasy as some body butters.I can rub this on and not feel slippery afterwards.The only down side is that I have a hard time finding it in my local store.Guess I will just have to stock up the next time I find some in stock .
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Tree Hut products are always good, but the coconut lime Shea butter lotion has been amazing. I love the scent, it absorbs into the skin fast, and it's long lasting. I do recommend this product, especially in the winter time. Your skin will love you for it!
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
I am obsessed with tree hut products and this body butter is one of my favorites. It is super rich and creamy and really moisturizes. It is long lasting and the smell is to die for. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great moisturizer!
Marsha M.
i love this product so so so much its the texture and smell that keeps me drawn to it i love the natural snell to it and the ingredients are so healthy for you its so creamy and not oily at all it leaves my hands smooth as ever after the shower.its worth it
Monique P.
I am in love with this body butter! Ultra moisturizing without being greasy. My favorite time to use this product is after a warm shower before bed. Does wonders for dry feet! Apply on feet before bed and put on socks! Feet feel amazing in the morning!
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
This body butter is amazing! I have severely dry hands from constantly washing them and Tree Hut’s 24hr ultra shea butter has been nursing them back to health since I received from y’all! Seriously it’s a heaven sent and I’ve already recommended to my mother who suffers from the same problem!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Im in love with treehuts body butters! I own quite a few different kinds of scents. I recieved the coconut lime body butter free from Influenster to test/review but all opinions are my own. I love the coconut lime scent. I dont own this one. It smells amazing!
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
I love this shea body butter its so creamy and feels great when applied to skin. The smell coconut lime is a plus smells like summer. The packaging is very durable i can take it togo.
Anna W.
Buchanan Dam, TX
It's hard for me to find a product like this that I can use because I'm allergic to a lot of different brands. This one though has proven to be a favorite. I love how my skin feels and it smells so good! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.