BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love all things shea butter. This is awesome. I like the coconut lime scent. It’s light and fresh. It feels great on my skin. I haven’t used it after a shower yet. Only on my hands after washing dishes. I love it it keeps my hands moist and not dry at all
Jeniffer S.
Allentown, PA
This has a great smell and it’s not too overwhelming. The formula is nice and thick. It’s not overly greasy like some body butters can be. I have eczema so I am always looking for great products to keep me moisturized and this is one I’ll continue to use.
Heather C.
Saint Louis, MO
The formula is super creamy and hydrating. I didn’t find this body butter to be greasy, which is the case for a lot of the ones I use. It feels great on the skin and is even gentle enough for my 2 year old’s dry little feet. Definitely a great product.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
I am obsessed with tree hut products and this body butter is one of my favorites. It is super rich and creamy and really moisturizes. It is long lasting and the smell is to die for. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great moisturizer!
Casey T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is very think and moisturizing and smells delicious. However, my only complaint is that while initially very greasy and moisturizing, it is not 24 hours as advertised. I put this in before bed and in the morning, and I always need to reapply.
Anna W.
Buchanan Dam, TX
It's hard for me to find a product like this that I can use because I'm allergic to a lot of different brands. This one though has proven to be a favorite. I love how my skin feels and it smells so good! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Jill F.
Ulysses, KS
I don't think you can ever go wrong with shea butter. This body butter is perfect, it is the perfect texture without making you feel slimy and gross. It lasts hours and it smells amazing. My daughter has attempted to steal it from me a few times.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Tree Hut products are always good, but the coconut lime Shea butter lotion has been amazing. I love the scent, it absorbs into the skin fast, and it's long lasting. I do recommend this product, especially in the winter time. Your skin will love you for it!
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in love with this body butter! Ultra moisturizing without being greasy. My favorite time to use this product is after a warm shower before bed. Does wonders for dry feet! Apply on feet before bed and put on socks! Feet feel amazing in the morning!
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shea body butter its so creamy and feels great when applied to skin. The smell coconut lime is a plus smells like summer. The packaging is very durable i can take it togo.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.