Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,490 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I love the feel of this body butter. Makes my skin super soft and I love the scent. It if great for everyday use. I love everything about it, and have nothing negative to say about it. It lasts all day and I highly recommend it. I look forward to using it everyday.
My skin is usually drier in this time of year. I used the product and it feels softer for more the several hours. The smell is great. And it is organic, if you like something more natural. It is not a huge, but the price is not expensive for the product.
It smells delightful and a little goes a long way. I like how soft it left my elbows and hands. Even my daughters, who are 4 & 10 enjoy it. One of the best complementary products that I've received for testing in a long time. #voxbox #harvest #influenster
I love this body butter! It smells absolutely amazing even my daughter loves it! It fits perfectly in my purse and it's perfect for work because I'm constantly washing my hands so they get super dry. This helps keep my hands from getting overly dry and cracked!
I love this! The formula is very thick & the product moisturizes so well! The smell is a little different with the lime, but I️t works. I use this as a moisturizer when my face gets dryer than normal. I would definitely recommend to someone with dry skin!
I love all things shea butter. This is awesome. I like the coconut lime scent. It’s light and fresh. It feels great on my skin. I haven’t used it after a shower yet. Only on my hands after washing dishes. I love it it keeps my hands moist and not dry at all
I’ve never heard of this brand but after receiving it for review I am a believer in the claims it makes! I suffer from dry hands in the fall/ winter and my daughter has sever eczema, we’ve both been using it and noticing an amazing change in our skins. I be buying this product in the future for sure
The formula is super creamy and hydrating. I didn’t find this body butter to be greasy, which is the case for a lot of the ones I use. It feels great on the skin and is even gentle enough for my 2 year old’s dry little feet. Definitely a great product.
Smells good, it’s not over powering of a smell, just a subtle one. It goes on smooth and makes your skin really soft after it absorbs. The price is good and the product is effective. I’ll be purchasing this product and trying all their scented butters.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos