BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This couldn’t have come at a better time. After spending a couple months in a treestand, my skin was angry. This stuff single handedly brought it back to life. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So moisturizing. I love the smell and with the coconut lime i feel like it’s summer in the winter. Skin is soft, and your not left looking greasy. Love the organic Shea butter. This product is a must buy!
jen l.
Canonsburg, PA
The smell is very nice and not too strong. Normally I use unscented lotions because most are way too harsh but I'm loving the gentle notes of coconut and lime. It goes on very nice and did a great job of moisturizing my dry hands. I would highly recommend!
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
This product is the perfect size to keep on your nightstand for right after a shower. The thick formula instantly melts into your skin and gives your skin a hydration that is comparable to an ice cold bottle of water on a hot day. I love the smell as well!
Jessica G.
Saint Paul, MN
I live in Minnesota where my hands get super chapped during the long winter months. I’m always on the hunt for a long-lasting lotion that will help keep my hands moisturized without that sticky feeling getting in the way. This one seems to be a great solution - with a lovely scent too. Love!
Haley D.
Hubbard, IA
The coconut lime body butter smells pretty amazing! I’ve been using this for a few days, and I feel like my skin is silky smooth. My hands also have been so dry, and this has helped get past the dry days, and y hands aren’t so gross! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Peggy E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Could anything smell better than this?! I don’t think so! I got this complimentary in a voxbox and it’s been living in my purse because I need it with me all the time! Smells incredible and also is very hydrating to my extremely dry hands! Winter is not friendly for our skin, so this is a god send!!!
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
So happy I got this. Keeps my hands and elbows ash free. The smell is Devine as well. I wash my hands a lot through out the day so having soemthing that moisturizes but is not a heavy scent is a must. I highly recommend this product
Christy M.
Milton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hands are dry right now so I was excited to open my vox box and find this. I opened the lid and dipped my finger in it and the first thing I thought was this is good and thick! It went on smooth and smelled like summer! My hands felt like satin after!!
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter as a free sample from Influenster. The smell of this is the perfect combination of coconut and lime without being too overwhelming. It was a little thicker than I liked, but went on smoothly and soaked right into my skin.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?