BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Susan C.
Prince George, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every time I receive a voxbox, my (17 yr old) daughter usually takes at least one thing out. This time she took the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. She has told me how much she likes this lotion. She loves the scent and she used it after her bath last night and said it really works awesome. It absorbs good and makes skin replenished and really soft. She also wants me to find where I can buy some more and hopefully I can find some so I can buy more. Maybe for Christmas. She would recommend this! And believe me my daughter is very picky about stuff so if she likes it I'm sure it is really good lol!
Cynthia O.
Lomita, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is amazing - coconut with a hint of lime.  Quick healing action for these librarian's hands.  I am always in need of moisturizing, and the complimentary TreeHut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea Body Butter - that I received from #Influenster to review did not disappoint.  The application is smooth and leaves no greasy residue.  The benefits of hydration were almost immediate, and lasted quite a while.  Perfect purse size, I will be able to carry this with me.  I'm anxious to explore other scents!
Kat C.
I loooooove this body butter! It's so creamy, not greasy and the smell is light and fresh. It does an amazing job at softening this tired mom's hands and feet. My little guys like it, too! Definitely going to buy it again. Great product, great price.
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is sooooo creamy! I wasn't sure I'd like the coconut lime scent during the fall/winter months. I thought it would smell too 'beachy'. However the coconut lime combo was intense and so lovely. My husband instantly wanted to know what smelled so good! I think he's more impressed than me, if that's possible, with Tree Hut's body butter! Highly recommended!
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first this sounds like an odd combination. But I absolutely love this. I started keeping it in my colored pencil/sketching bag so I always have it with me when I’m relaxing. I appreciate the small size. It goes on smooth and smells great. My husband is very picky about scented items, but for once he loves the smell!
Brittany B.
Smell great. I love the coconut smell and it is soft and smooth when putting on your body. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated but I hate that it is in a jar rather in in a pump or tube. So much bacteria can get in there and I make sure to wash my hands before and after each use but it can still get in there.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really loved the smell of this product. It was amazing for moisturing my legs. I use it after taking a shower but I would love to use it more often. The only problem is, it makes my hands super slippery feeling after using it which is why I give this product 4 stars. It works wonders for my dry skin though which is been an issue I have been battling since I has gotten colder out. It may not be the same for other but I do recommend for anyone with dry skin. Even if you have to wash your hands after using, it is worth it.
Mhailene M.
Roswell, GA
No greasy feel to this, and the sample size was huge.  I used it on my entire body about 4-5 times and I loved it.  Its thick and makes my skin feel hydrated for hours and hours as it claims for 24 hour hydration.  The price point on this is great as well and I love it.  Would definitely buy it !
Teaser M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. It was extremely moisturizing and it absorbed into my skin quickly. It doesn't feel oily and didn't leave my hands feeling slick. Helped relieve the dry sensation and lasted several hours, even through a couple of hand washings. The container in the sample was full to the top and as soon as I opened it I could smell it. The scent however didn't linger on my skin an obnoxious way.
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay. At first I was skeptical because I am not a fan of anything coconut but I must say this smells AMAZING!!! It has a velvety texture. It melts into your skin as soon as you put it on. It keeps your skin moisturized not all day but the majority of the day. I reapplied only because after I washed mybhands, I felt the need too. The packaging is small and compact. It fits in your pocket, your purse, in the door of your car without taking much space. Definitely would love to see what else Tree Hut has to offer. 💜💜💜💜💜
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?