Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,480 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This was sent to me from Influenster for testing purposes and I really like it! It's lightweight, smells good and moisturizing. I put it mainly on my hands and I like it. Not greasy feeling. I recommend it!
I have greatly enjoyed Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It feels smooth and creamy and even kept my hands moisturized after washes! I would highly recommend this product! I received my sample in my influenster box and fell in love immediately!
I live in Minnesota where my hands get super chapped during the long winter months. I’m always on the hunt for a long-lasting lotion that will help keep my hands moisturized without that sticky feeling getting in the way. This one seems to be a great solution - with a lovely scent too. Love!
So moisturizing. I love the smell and with the coconut lime i feel like it’s summer in the winter. Skin is soft, and your not left looking greasy. Love the organic Shea butter. This product is a must buy!
This product is the perfect size to keep on your nightstand for right after a shower. The thick formula instantly melts into your skin and gives your skin a hydration that is comparable to an ice cold bottle of water on a hot day. I love the smell as well!
The smell is very nice and not too strong. Normally I use unscented lotions because most are way too harsh but I'm loving the gentle notes of coconut and lime. It goes on very nice and did a great job of moisturizing my dry hands. I would highly recommend!
This couldn’t have come at a better time. After spending a couple months in a treestand, my skin was angry. This stuff single handedly brought it back to life. I would definitely recommend this product.
Could anything smell better than this?! I don’t think so! I got this complimentary in a voxbox and it’s been living in my purse because I need it with me all the time! Smells incredible and also is very hydrating to my extremely dry hands! Winter is not friendly for our skin, so this is a god send!!!
So happy I got this. Keeps my hands and elbows ash free. The smell is Devine as well. I wash my hands a lot through out the day so having soemthing that moisturizes but is not a heavy scent is a must. I highly recommend this product
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos