BY TREE HUT #10 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was sent to me from Influenster for testing purposes and I really like it! It's lightweight, smells good and moisturizing. I put it mainly on my hands and I like it. Not greasy feeling. I recommend it!
Dawn W.
I love the smell of this lotion! Not too strong, or weak, just right. The formula is not sticky or too thick. I like to be sure to put extra lotion on my pulse points for the scent to linger a little longer. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Candice T.
Moore, OK
I have greatly enjoyed Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It feels smooth and creamy and even kept my hands moisturized after washes! I would highly recommend this product! I received my sample in my influenster box and fell in love immediately!
Jessica G.
Saint Paul, MN
I live in Minnesota where my hands get super chapped during the long winter months. I’m always on the hunt for a long-lasting lotion that will help keep my hands moisturized without that sticky feeling getting in the way. This one seems to be a great solution - with a lovely scent too. Love!
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So moisturizing. I love the smell and with the coconut lime i feel like it’s summer in the winter. Skin is soft, and your not left looking greasy. Love the organic Shea butter. This product is a must buy!
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
This product is the perfect size to keep on your nightstand for right after a shower. The thick formula instantly melts into your skin and gives your skin a hydration that is comparable to an ice cold bottle of water on a hot day. I love the smell as well!
jen l.
Canonsburg, PA
The smell is very nice and not too strong. Normally I use unscented lotions because most are way too harsh but I'm loving the gentle notes of coconut and lime. It goes on very nice and did a great job of moisturizing my dry hands. I would highly recommend!
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This couldn’t have come at a better time. After spending a couple months in a treestand, my skin was angry. This stuff single handedly brought it back to life. I would definitely recommend this product.
Peggy E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Could anything smell better than this?! I don’t think so! I got this complimentary in a voxbox and it’s been living in my purse because I need it with me all the time! Smells incredible and also is very hydrating to my extremely dry hands! Winter is not friendly for our skin, so this is a god send!!!
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
So happy I got this. Keeps my hands and elbows ash free. The smell is Devine as well. I wash my hands a lot through out the day so having soemthing that moisturizes but is not a heavy scent is a must. I highly recommend this product
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.