BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Devin J.
Raeford, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells beyond AMAZING! I love how fresh it smells. Also it kept my skin so hydrated all day long. In the winter my skin gets so dry and I really feel like this made a huge difference, even in places where my skin had cracked due to dryness.
Heather L.
Longview, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! It reminds me of being on a tropical beach somewhere! I am a huge fan of shea butter, and this product did not disappoint! It left my skin buttery smooth!
Jessica B.
Fayetteville, TN
This body butter is very thick and creamy. I loved how moisturizing it was for my skin. Although, i didn't really care for the scent. I would definitely buy if there is another scent available. I received this product to test but all my opinions are my own.
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
I really like this lotion it smells so good you don't need much and it doesn't make my skin feel greasy and it is very hydrating my skin needs it in these dry months what more do you need? Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Victoria R.
Midland, TX
Just tried out the Coconut Lime Shea Butter from Tree Hut & I love it!! The smell is amazing and it made my skin feel so silky smooth! Definitely the perfect thing to have when cold weather rolls around!
Vanessa H.
So Heavenly! This body butter works so great and makes my skin super soft. The smell is absolutely divine with the combination of coconut and lime. It really does leave your skin feeling luxurious and with long last moisture, especially now during winter.
Heather N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this body butter! It is extremely moisturizing for my dry skin, and it smells absolutely amazing. I’ve been asked multiple times what I’m wearing, and it is so easy to apply! I will definitely refer this product to a friend and purchase it!
Heather L.
Chino valley, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got my sample of body butter today! I live in Arizona where it gets super dry, especially at this time of year! Its so creamy and rich, smells great too! Im hooked! Its also certified organic, which makes it even better! The coconut lime scent is to die for!
Dawn W.
I love the smell of this lotion! Not too strong, or weak, just right. The formula is not sticky or too thick. I like to be sure to put extra lotion on my pulse points for the scent to linger a little longer. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So moisturizing. I love the smell and with the coconut lime i feel like it’s summer in the winter. Skin is soft, and your not left looking greasy. Love the organic Shea butter. This product is a must buy!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?