BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Elaine T.
Longview, TX
I love the smell first of all! I am usually not a lotion/body butter fan, but this one is so soft and smooth. I love that it is gentle and doesn't leave a greasy feel on my skin. It's a little out of my normal price range, but I love it so much it is worth it! I would definitely recommend.
Jayme E.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This body butter by Tree Hut smells absolutely delicious! Not only does it smell wonderful, but it makes my skin feel super soft! I would definitely recommend this body butter to a friend! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nailil I.
KATY, TX
I have been using this product since getting a sample to try. I keep it near the sink and use it all the time because it keeps my hands from getting dry. I love the way it smells and feel. I plan to buy more once I'm out because it's just that good.  Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Victoria R.
Midland , TX
Just tried out the Coconut Lime Shea Butter from Tree Hut & I love it!! The smell is amazing and it made my skin feel so silky smooth! Definitely the perfect thing to have when cold weather rolls around!
Jessica B.
Fayetteville, TN
This body butter is very thick and creamy. I loved how moisturizing it was for my skin. Although, i didn't really care for the scent. I would definitely buy if there is another scent available. I received this product to test but all my opinions are my own.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was sent to me from Influenster for testing purposes and I really like it! It's lightweight, smells good and moisturizing. I put it mainly on my hands and I like it. Not greasy feeling. I recommend it!
Dawn W.
I love the smell of this lotion! Not too strong, or weak, just right. The formula is not sticky or too thick. I like to be sure to put extra lotion on my pulse points for the scent to linger a little longer. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Candice T.
Moore, OK
I have greatly enjoyed Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It feels smooth and creamy and even kept my hands moisturized after washes! I would highly recommend this product! I received my sample in my influenster box and fell in love immediately!
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This couldn’t have come at a better time. After spending a couple months in a treestand, my skin was angry. This stuff single handedly brought it back to life. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
This product is the perfect size to keep on your nightstand for right after a shower. The thick formula instantly melts into your skin and gives your skin a hydration that is comparable to an ice cold bottle of water on a hot day. I love the smell as well!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.