BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love, love, love this body butter that I got free for testing purposes from Influenster. It was the first product I opened when I received my box and immediately tried it out. I will be buying this! It’s so creamy and thick and goes on great, not greasy or oily.
Jacqueline H.
Hagerman, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is amazing. The coconut lime smells so good and the moisture left behind lasts throughout the day. Very satisfied with this product. Im very happy that it js not full of chemicals. Go @Tree_Hut!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
First of this smells amazing but isn't to heavy in scent that it overpowers you. I also really like the consistency of the lotion, it is thick but doesn't leave me feeling like i have a heave residue or any greasiness. I also do feel like my body is moisturized
Sharla B.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is awesome!!!! It's thick and very luxurious, leaves skin soft and well moisturized. Price is excellent for the product, officially a huge fan. The coconut lime smell is very refreshing and light, just an awesome product any way you look at it.
Chasity J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this yesterday for the first time. Smells soooo good. Reminds me of a conditioner I had before. At the end of the day my skin felt really soft and moisturized. It's thick but not too heavy. Great for winter time. I definitely recommend giving this a try.
Molly R.
Stafford, VA
This stuff smells so amazing I want to just eat it! I love getting lotions in my VoxBoxes especially with the cold weather approaching. Not only did it make my skin feel amazing, it reminded me of the warmer days on the beach with the yummy coconut lime smell!
Kara S.
This product is amazing!!! When you open it the smell is so good. Not overwhelming at all!! Which is great because some smells will give me a headache. I love how it is not greasy at all, it absorbs so well into your skin. Will continue to use this product!!!!
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
I have pretty bad eczema and dry skin on my hands so to have this in my possession now is amazing. It smells great and the scent seems to linger. It’s a very thick formula but is not greasy in any way. This small sample will probably last me a while as well(:
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
I've already used this product in a different scent, so I was already excited when I saw it! This scent I smells so good, fresh and clean, not to over powering. Plus your skin feels soft all day after using it. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jessica B.
Fayetteville, TN
This body butter is very thick and creamy. I loved how moisturizing it was for my skin. Although, i didn't really care for the scent. I would definitely buy if there is another scent available. I received this product to test but all my opinions are my own.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.