BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shannon H.
Abingdon, MD
I love this cream. First the scent is really nice and not overpowering. The consistency of the cream is perfect for me. It's not greasy at all and absorbs into my skin. I even tried it on my face and love it. I would definitely buy this product in the future.
Christian B.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
Smells wonderful and is very nourishing for dry winter skin. I use this product everyday and I love how soft and supple my skin looks and feels. It is long lasting and non greasy too. Did I mention that it smells AMAZING! I will be purchasing this item again!
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Tree hut Coconut Lime Shea Body butter in my harvest Vox box and I really love it. I am not a big fan of the smell of coconut, but this body butter really works. I have really dry hands and this made them super soft. I cannot wait to get more.
Angela T.
Madison , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body butter! Not only does it smell great, but it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling greasy or oily. It was gentle to my skin and had a soft fragrance that isn't overpowering. This is definitely a product I will continue using.
Christine D.
ALTOONA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is so smooth and came in perfect time as my skin tends to get dry during the winter months. It's so light too and dries quickly. It keeps my hands feeling moisturized and smooth. Bonus is that it smells great too! I would definitely by this!
Teresa S.
Niagara Falls , NY
Such a good moisturizer without the greasy feeling. It absorbs right into your skin. Leaves skin soft and supple with a light non-overpowering fragrance! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to start by saying I got this free to test from the Harvest Vox Box. The smell is absolutely beautiful. It’s super moisturizing. You need to use very little at a time it will last awhile. I would recommend this for dry winter skin especially the elbows and hands.
Amanda F.
Haysi , VA
I got this through a voxbox for free to review.. I love the look of the packaging and even better once you open it the aroma is great. It is coconut lime so it makes me think of summer. I put it on after I bath. And it keeps my skin soft and silky.I love this body butter.
ronda p.
Butler, PA
Love this product! Super soft skin, not greasy at all! I love the container to control the amount of lotion needed instead of squeezing it out. No residue left, received the lotion online as a sample however these are my own opinions  and I love this product!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a 2oz. tub of this in my Harvest Voxbox & was instantly in love. First & foremost, the tub size was perfect. Very easy to hold, manage & small enough to take with you anywhere, just throw it in your bag! I twisted the lid off & instantly felt like I was whisked away to a tropical island. The Coconut Lime scent was the perfect mental escape I needed. It smells amazing, I've even gotten compliments & had people approach me asking what lotion or oils I use. This Shea Body Butter formula is white in color & is thick, silky & creamy to the touch. It's not runny at all, rubs in easily & isn't too greasy, like similar products I've tried previously. A little bit goes a long way, which is great. I've had my 2oz tub for 2 months now & still have some left ( I use it everyday ). Great way to keep your skin hydrated during winter & summer months, especially. I seen noticeable results within seconds. Very light feel on skin and very refreshing & fragrant, but not overpowering at all! Contains Vitamins A, E & F, which help tighten pores to prevent clogging, Safflower Oil to provide a healthy glow, Coconut Extract to rejuvenate & replenish skin, Lime Extract promotes elasticity & brightens your complexion, Cocoa Butter to protect skin from dirt, debris, And finally, Shea Butter helps to soften & strengthen your skin. It's a no brainer people! Go pick one up & see for yourself, you won't be sorry. Highly Effective!! I recommend 100%! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?