BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
alexis m.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Tree hut Coconut Lime Shea Body butter in my harvest Vox box and I really love it. I am not a big fan of the smell of coconut, but this body butter really works. I have really dry hands and this made them super soft. I cannot wait to get more.
Angela T.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body butter! Not only does it smell great, but it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling greasy or oily. It was gentle to my skin and had a soft fragrance that isn't overpowering. This is definitely a product I will continue using.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I got a 2oz. tub of this in my Harvest Voxbox & was instantly in love. First & foremost, the tub size was perfect. Very easy to hold, manage & small enough to take with you anywhere, just throw it in your bag! I twisted the lid off & instantly felt like I was whisked away to a tropical island. The Coconut Lime scent was the perfect mental escape I needed. It smells amazing, I've even gotten compliments & had people approach me asking what lotion or oils I use. This Shea Body Butter formula is white in color & is thick, silky & creamy to the touch. It's not runny at all, rubs in easily & isn't too greasy, like similar products I've tried previously. A little bit goes a long way, which is great. I've had my 2oz tub for 2 months now & still have some left ( I use it everyday ). Great way to keep your skin hydrated during winter & summer months, especially. I seen noticeable results within seconds. Very light feel on skin and very refreshing & fragrant, but not overpowering at all! Contains Vitamins A, E & F, which help tighten pores to prevent clogging, Safflower Oil to provide a healthy glow, Coconut Extract to rejuvenate & replenish skin, Lime Extract promotes elasticity & brightens your complexion, Cocoa Butter to protect skin from dirt, debris, And finally, Shea Butter helps to soften & strengthen your skin. It's a no brainer people! Go pick one up & see for yourself, you won't be sorry. Highly Effective!! I recommend 100%! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Christian B.
Sevierville, TN
Smells wonderful and is very nourishing for dry winter skin. I use this product everyday and I love how soft and supple my skin looks and feels. It is long lasting and non greasy too. Did I mention that it smells AMAZING! I will be purchasing this item again!
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to start by saying I got this free to test from the Harvest Vox Box. The smell is absolutely beautiful. It’s super moisturizing. You need to use very little at a time it will last awhile. I would recommend this for dry winter skin especially the elbows and hands.
Christine D.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is so smooth and came in perfect time as my skin tends to get dry during the winter months. It's so light too and dries quickly. It keeps my hands feeling moisturized and smooth. Bonus is that it smells great too! I would definitely by this!
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Dry heating season is upon us :/ I had dry flaky skin on my shoulders and I applied this last night after my shower and this am 😍 it works so well ! Smells great ! I received a complementary sample in my harvest box box and will be buying the full sized product !
Shandy S.
I absolutely loved the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It smelled amazing and lasted a long time. My skin is very dry right now, as it's winter and the cold dries it right out, this moisturized and made my skin feel wonderful. I love that it's organic and cruelty free. I received this in my Harvest Vox Box to review for free.
Brittni V.
Story City, IA
I received this product, for testing purposes, in my Harvest VoxBox; and I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised! I have very sensitive skin, and was nervous to try out a new lotion, but this was perfect for my skin. It is super soft and lighweight. The smell is also amazing. I would totally recommend this product!
Danyelle D.
One of my favorite items from a favorite brand. So smooth and leaves my extra dry skin moisturized to the max!! Thanks so much @influenster and @treehut for allowing me to test out these free complimentary samples. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.