BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
The smell of this product is amazing and not overpowering! I am a huge body butter fan and pretty particular in what I use because a lot of brands get an almost greasy feeling but this one leaves me feeling silky smooth! A little goes a long way with this product too!
Roxanne A.
AURORA, CO
Loved the smell of the Tree Hut coconut lime lotion. It’s also very thick and creamy. I also liked that it stayed on my hands even after a few washes. The Shea butter in this lotion definitely make this a great product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
This body Butter smells amazing and it keeps my skin soft all day. Does not feel filmy or greasy. Would definitely recommend. I received this product for free for testing and reviewing purposes via Influenster.
Margaree S.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff smells and works AMAZING!!! I love how it helps my dry skin, especially when I get out of the shower. The scent is good, not too light, but not too strong, it leaves a light coconut lime scent that stays with you all day. I definitely recommend this product.
Mary S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my first experience trying any Tree Hut product. First off, the scent is amazing. The Shea body butter smooths on easily and absorbs quickly leaving a light fragrance on my skin. After using this product I’m definitely going to look up other Tree Hut products.
Courtney L.
Canal Fulton, OH
I’m so glad I was able to test out this product. My skin has been so dry. Probably the driest it’s ever been. This body butter worked wonders with the first use and gave my skin a healthy glow. I loved it so much I purchased 4 tubs of the larger size. Highly recommend!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
To be honest, I love body butters. This particular one had such a divine scent. I can honestly say I did not get any hints of the lime scent. The coconut scent was so light. The body bitter was very nourishing, rich, moisturizing. It was thick but easy to apply. My skin soaked it all up. My skin did not feel weighed down.
Lucy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a MUST for winter!!! My skin gets so dry. And I work in a profession that I have to constantly wash my hands. This stuff keeps my hands soft and keeps them from cracking. I received this free in a vox box and already have it in my cart for when I run out
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this body butter. With just one use my dry, winter skin felt more hydrated than with the daily dry skin lotion I'd been slathering on. It went on thick, but not greasy feeling. No overly strong odors, which I also like.
Shaunte S.
Hartford, CT
I love the smell of this Shea body butter! My hands feel very soft without a greasy feel which is a major plus! I thought the packaging was cute as well and love that it contains certified organic Shea butter!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?