BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is fantastic! It smalls great and leaves your skin very soft and smooth. The formula is very gentle and doesn't irritate your skin.  The smell is nice, not too overpowering. The price for the item is well worth the value. All in all, something I would purchase on my own!
Jamie M.
Burton , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product from Influenster in return for my honest opinion!! I have to say that I really like the feel of this shea butter. It keeps my skin soft and the smell is not overwhelming!! I will definitely recommend this product especially in the winter months!!
Michelle S.
Wilmington, MA
Definitely a fan of the product. I love the smell which reminds me of Aussies 3 minute miracle if you’ve ever tried it. Love anything coconut scented. It does have that greasy feel to it like you get with any body butter but it’s not as “sticky” if you know what I mean.
Tiffany S.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells oh-so-amazing (hello coconut lime) and nourishes my dry, cold-weather skin. I love the hydrating, yet non-greasy feel to this body butter. Gives the skin a beautiful, healthy sheen. I’m so glad I was able to sample this, I will definitely be using it this winter!
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product and I love it. It has my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love it especially for my feet. It really help with my dry feet. I love everything about it and I'm sure you will to. Don't wait to try .I promise you will love just as much as my daughter and I do
Angelica B.
Downingtown, PA
I just used this product for the first time and i really like the consistency and how it rubs in on my skin. The reason I knocked off a star is because the scent is a little stronger than I would have hoped for. * I recieved this product complementary from Influenster *
Stephanie T.
Salamanca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm thrilled with the all natural ingredients, but the BEST thing about this product is the smell. It literally smells divine! Like a beach with sun and waves and everything you would imagine when you hear the words Coconut Lime. Very smooth going on, not sticky.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
The smell of this product is amazing and not overpowering! I am a huge body butter fan and pretty particular in what I use because a lot of brands get an almost greasy feeling but this one leaves me feeling silky smooth! A little goes a long way with this product too!
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this body butter. With just one use my dry, winter skin felt more hydrated than with the daily dry skin lotion I'd been slathering on. It went on thick, but not greasy feeling. No overly strong odors, which I also like.
Courtney L.
Canal Fulton, OH
I’m so glad I was able to test out this product. My skin has been so dry. Probably the driest it’s ever been. This body butter worked wonders with the first use and gave my skin a healthy glow. I loved it so much I purchased 4 tubs of the larger size. Highly recommend!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.