BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this body body complimentary to try. I should start out by saying I really am not a fan of the smell coconut beforehand but the body butter doesn’t have a heavy scent of coconut so it wasn’t bad. I like how easily it goes onto my skin. Overall I’d try it again.
Natasa B.
Rego Park, NY
I have very dry knees and elbows so I decided to use it today and see how it works. I needed only small amount it is very smooth. i like the texture and like the smell. Now is about 4 hours after and my elbows still feel soft. It does moisturizes well and soften the skin.
Amy P.
Albert Lea, MN
This stuff is amazing. Leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The only downside is the moisture doesn't keep hydrating the full 24 hours. Maybe it's due to the lifestyle I live (full time stay at home mom of 4, in a cold climate), but aside from that, it works great!
Brittney G.
Panama City, FL
This body butter was great!! It lasted and really added moisture to my dry hands. I feel that it lasted long and I got a lot of use out of it. I would buy it again and recommend.
Miranda C.
Topeka, KS
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is an amazing blend of great smelling lotion and wonderful ingredients that make my skin nice and soft. I've used it on my dry legs and arms and hope to purchase more for the upcoming winter season which always makes my skin dry.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cream! It is so thick but not greasy. It does a great job moisturizing without feeling heavy in the skin. It smells amazing without overpowering. It would get a recommendation from me for sure!
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is a dream! It's smooth and creamy texture leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated for hours at a time. I love that it's Organic and the scent, "Coconut Lime" smells like Summer! I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or even if your looking to keep your summer glow a little longer. Overall, it's a really great product.
Stacy W.
MIDWEST CITY, OK
This stuff is SO bomb!!! I use it every day and a lil his a long way!!! O.m.g after a hot shower use this or keep it at ur office on ur desk and use it to keep ur hands nice and soft after using the washing ur hands at work it can dry your hands out use this PLEASE and you'll see a big difference!!!!!! GREAT PRODUCT!
Jamie M.
Burton , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product from Influenster in return for my honest opinion!! I have to say that I really like the feel of this shea butter. It keeps my skin soft and the smell is not overwhelming!! I will definitely recommend this product especially in the winter months!!
Melissa R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great, easy to apply, feel fantastic on my legs, arms and tummy. Lasts for hours, leaves you feeling extra soft the next day. #free #sample #bodybutter
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.