BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is a dream! It's smooth and creamy texture leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated for hours at a time. I love that it's Organic and the scent, "Coconut Lime" smells like Summer! I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or even if your looking to keep your summer glow a little longer. Overall, it's a really great product.
Tasheba J.
La Porte, TX
OMG!!! Is all I can say this is a terrific product that I carry. It is long lasting and it smells fantastic. The scent is a little sweet. The pro, it’s like butter and it spreads in your skin great without a problem, a little goes a long way. I didn’t really have any cons
Courtney H.
Waynesville , MO
Smells amazing and instantly made my hands feel so soft and supple. The only con I’m realizing is that it takes more than a little product to get a good even application. Will definitely be purchasing a full sized jar soon. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Laura W.
Wetumpka, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells fabulous! A perfect little hint of summer beach weather to enjoy this winter. It's got a smooth, creamy texture that is easy to apply and feels soft on the skin. I did notice that it doesn't seem to last long, or maybe it just absorbs extremely well into the skin. I would recommend, especially for the scent!
Amy P.
Albert Lea, MN
This stuff is amazing. Leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The only downside is the moisture doesn't keep hydrating the full 24 hours. Maybe it's due to the lifestyle I live (full time stay at home mom of 4, in a cold climate), but aside from that, it works great!
Jennifer N.
Newburgh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it! It keeps my skin so smooth and soft, I've incorporated it into my getting ready for the day routine. The scent doesn't seem to last too long though, but it does keep my skin moist for a bit. I have a couple of people in mind I could recommend it to though.
Miranda C.
Topeka , KS
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is an amazing blend of great smelling lotion and wonderful ingredients that make my skin nice and soft. I've used it on my dry legs and arms and hope to purchase more for the upcoming winter season which always makes my skin dry.
Natasa B.
Rego Park, NY
I have very dry knees and elbows so I decided to use it today and see how it works. I needed only small amount it is very smooth. i like the texture and like the smell. Now is about 4 hours after and my elbows still feel soft. It does moisturizes well and soften the skin.
AMBER M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is AMAZING! Great smell, and I dont have to keep applying it throughout the day. Keeps my skin super hydrated & soft. Replaces all my hand creams with one jar. Made with certified organic shea butter.
Julie L.
West Nyack, NY
I love the smell and it’s great on my dry winter skin! I keep it at my desk at work and reapply all day because I just can’t get enough!! Leaves my hands and arms super smooth. I would definitely purchase this product when looking for a new body butter. I got it for free
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?