BY TREE HUT #10 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jayme B.
newport
I love the body butter! It smells amazing, keeps my skin feeling smooth. The price you pay and the amount you get it well worth it. My hands are always dry from washing them so much throughout work, this really helps. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great smell, reminds me of the warmer weather that has since passed us by.  The smell is fragrant but not overpowering and it goes on super smooth and lasts a long time. The consistency is what you would expect from a butter, it is thick, creamy and perfectly scented!
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
I love love this product I got for free, in my Influenster harvest voxbox! My skin is super dry, and it it is very creamy, without being too greasy that it wouldn’t set in. It works into skin very well without leaving any slick residue! Would definitely purchase for myself!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Julie L.
West Nyack, NY
I love the smell and it’s great on my dry winter skin! I keep it at my desk at work and reapply all day because I just can’t get enough!! Leaves my hands and arms super smooth. I would definitely purchase this product when looking for a new body butter. I got it for free
Tara S.
Levittown, NY
This stuff is amazing !! Not only does it smell fabulous but it works amazing ! I rubbed it on my cracked dry hands and instantly it soothed them and made them soft. Will buying this in bulk and sharing with others . This is a must have!! Plus I can use it on my kids too!
Courtney H.
Waynesville, MO
Smells amazing and instantly made my hands feel so soft and supple. The only con I’m realizing is that it takes more than a little product to get a good even application. Will definitely be purchasing a full sized jar soon. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Laura W.
Wetumpka, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells fabulous! A perfect little hint of summer beach weather to enjoy this winter. It's got a smooth, creamy texture that is easy to apply and feels soft on the skin. I did notice that it doesn't seem to last long, or maybe it just absorbs extremely well into the skin. I would recommend, especially for the scent!
Jennifer N.
Newburgh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it! It keeps my skin so smooth and soft, I've incorporated it into my getting ready for the day routine. The scent doesn't seem to last too long though, but it does keep my skin moist for a bit. I have a couple of people in mind I could recommend it to though.
Natasa B.
Rego Park, NY
I have very dry knees and elbows so I decided to use it today and see how it works. I needed only small amount it is very smooth. i like the texture and like the smell. Now is about 4 hours after and my elbows still feel soft. It does moisturizes well and soften the skin.
Amy P.
Albert Lea, MN
This stuff is amazing. Leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The only downside is the moisture doesn't keep hydrating the full 24 hours. Maybe it's due to the lifestyle I live (full time stay at home mom of 4, in a cold climate), but aside from that, it works great!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.