Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,480 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I love the body butter! It smells amazing, keeps my skin feeling smooth. The price you pay and the amount you get it well worth it. My hands are always dry from washing them so much throughout work, this really helps. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Great smell, reminds me of the warmer weather that has since passed us by. The smell is fragrant but not overpowering and it goes on super smooth and lasts a long time. The consistency is what you would expect from a butter, it is thick, creamy and perfectly scented!
I love love this product I got for free, in my Influenster harvest voxbox! My skin is super dry, and it it is very creamy, without being too greasy that it wouldn’t set in. It works into skin very well without leaving any slick residue! Would definitely purchase for myself!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I love the smell and it’s great on my dry winter skin! I keep it at my desk at work and reapply all day because I just can’t get enough!! Leaves my hands and arms super smooth. I would definitely purchase this product when looking for a new body butter. I got it for free
This stuff is amazing !! Not only does it smell fabulous but it works amazing ! I rubbed it on my cracked dry hands and instantly it soothed them and made them soft. Will buying this in bulk and sharing with others . This is a must have!! Plus I can use it on my kids too!
This body butter smells fabulous! A perfect little hint of summer beach weather to enjoy this winter. It's got a smooth, creamy texture that is easy to apply and feels soft on the skin. I did notice that it doesn't seem to last long, or maybe it just absorbs extremely well into the skin. I would recommend, especially for the scent!
I love it! It keeps my skin so smooth and soft, I've incorporated it into my getting ready for the day routine. The scent doesn't seem to last too long though, but it does keep my skin moist for a bit. I have a couple of people in mind I could recommend it to though.
I have very dry knees and elbows so I decided to use it today and see how it works. I needed only small amount it is very smooth. i like the texture and like the smell. Now is about 4 hours after and my elbows still feel soft. It does moisturizes well and soften the skin.
This stuff is amazing. Leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The only downside is the moisture doesn't keep hydrating the full 24 hours. Maybe it's due to the lifestyle I live (full time stay at home mom of 4, in a cold climate), but aside from that, it works great!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos