BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sharon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent smell, but shouldn't be used if wearing perfume.   Nice thick lotion, perfect for dry, scaley skin.  The fragrance is strong, but it is a good smell.
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me start by saying that this stuff is amazing.  It smells nice and clean.  Not overwhelming.  The scent is long lasting.  My daughter loves it too.  I got this for free from my #harvestvoxbox from Influenster.  I will buy this when I run out.
Therese G.
COATESVILLE, PA
For someone with constantly dry hands, it's very difficult to find a moisturizer that does the job. This product has made my hands super soft and hydrated, even with this cold season. The scent reminds me of days at the beach. I love the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter and I would definitely repurchase it!
Jenn B.
Vineland , NJ
Smells amazing. Makes my skin feel soft, and I need something that makes my skin soft especially since I am so ruff with my gym workouts. Would definitely recommend. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nikki J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually opened the box and was disappointed l, because I confused it with another product. So glad I was wrong, because this stuff is really nice! This lotion had a really creamy feel and very nice, light scent. I noticed an immediate moisturizing of my knuckles and cuticles, which are horribly dry in these quickly dropping temperatures. I’ll look for this at target, for sure!
Marci H.
I love tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter. The smell is amazing it is more of a tropical smell with the coconut lime. I love these types of sense. It is a body butter so it's like a cream so you don't need a lot and it keeps your skin smooth and hydrated throughout the day.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all Tree Hut products. I own all their body scrubs and started collecting the lotions so I was super excited to receive the coconut lime body butter. It smells great, makes my skin soft and a little bit goes a long way. Plus added bonus they are so reasonably priced.
Jayme B.
Pahrump, NV
I love the body butter! It smells amazing, keeps my skin feeling smooth. The price you pay and the amount you get it well worth it. My hands are always dry from washing them so much throughout work, this really helps. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great smell, reminds me of the warmer weather that has since passed us by.  The smell is fragrant but not overpowering and it goes on super smooth and lasts a long time. The consistency is what you would expect from a butter, it is thick, creamy and perfectly scented!
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
I love love this product I got for free, in my Influenster harvest voxbox! My skin is super dry, and it it is very creamy, without being too greasy that it wouldn’t set in. It works into skin very well without leaving any slick residue! Would definitely purchase for myself!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?