BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's kind of funny that I got this product in the fall Harvest VoxBox because it smells EXACTLY like summertime. My son and I immediately put it on our hands and it's so creamy and smooth. While the scent makes me wish I was at the beach, it was really nice on my hands, which get very dry in the winter and have already started this year. I will keep this little body butter in my bag to use on the go and I'm sure it will be all used up before winter is over. I love the feel so I would definitely try more scents.
Heather H.
Fernandina , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion smells amazing! I can’t stop sniffing myself I love it so much. The lotion is very thick, and I need to use more than a typical lotion, but buddy once it is completely absorbed by your skin you can feel the difference. Just using it once, my skin is silky soft once it’s had a few minutes to absorb. My hands felt a little greasy after application but not as bad as most lotions. I just dried my hands on a towel and my hands were immediately super soft. It’s organic so that makes me feel good about putting it on my skin. This stuff really is awesome!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I have truly found a dupe to my soap and glory body butter. This stuff is soooooo creamy and thick and rich. And the scent is amazing. Tropical and fruity but not too overpowering. The scent lasts a really long time as well which i Love. Makes my skin super soft and supple. And the fact that this stuff is only $7 makes me buy this in bulk every time I see it in stores. This is a must have!!!
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this stuff, 2 weeks after trying it out I went and purchased it in the biggest size possible, it’s a little pricey, but your skin will thank you for it in the long run. I haven’t had any issues with dry since since I’ve been using this at least 3 times a day. I definitely recommend this product.
Isabel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all it actually feels like butter I love that ! I almost wanna dip my fingers and smoosh it lol it works really great I love using it on my lips and under my eyes because it's so smooth but also a little heavy so it works really great to hydrate those areas that I usually have problems with.

*received products complimentary for testing purposes
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received my tree hut Shea body butter coconut lime and my Harvest box box. I love it! My skin is really dry right now, it really leaves me hydrated throughout the day without being too greasy. It also has a really good smell. It does say on the container 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter I do have to say it does not last 24 hours I but I put it on in the morning after my shower and after a long day I do need some more at night to stay hydrated but it is winter and my skin is very dry so maybe that's just me. I definitely do love the product and I would recommend it! I will be getting myself a another bottle when I run out of this little sample thank you Influenster!
Jourdan P.
Slidell, LA
The Shea body butter is amazing! I love the way it smells. I normally don’t like things that are scented with lime but I can barely smell the lime in it which makes it better. I used it on my hands and arms and it left them feeling soft from the time I put it on in the morning til I took a shower at night. Will definitely use again!
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down... super soft hands down! Love this. The scent is amazing too. Granted I'd like some beach time now, but my elbows don't know it's winter anymore and my knuckles say thank you a million times. My poor skin doesn't do well in winter regardless the amount of creams and moisturizers, but within a few applications I noticed a significant difference! Wow! So now about the beach. ..
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m addicted to Tree Hut’s body scrub, but I had never tried their body butters. When I opened the top for the first time, the scent seemed a bit overwhelming. After rubbing it into my skin, the scent dispersed. It was creamy and buttery. My skin felt soft and smelled great. I highly recommend Tree Hut’s body butters and sugar body scrubs.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been a long time fan of the Tree Hut Body Butters and Scrubs as well.. They smell so good and fresh but they work great is the best thing about them. They keep me moisturized throughout the day without feeling greasy or heavy on the skin and melt right into the skin.. Tip that I do personally is apply it fresh out the shower while still in the shower and my body is still damp..OMG works so Great!! I was given this for review purposes but the opinions of the product are completely my own!! I'd def recommend to everyone specially if u have dry skin!! Soo Good!!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.