BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
This body butter is amazing! I’m so lucky to get to try it! The smell alone is reason to use it. The coconut lime smells like walking through a tropical island. It works wonders on my dry, wintry, postpartum skin. I can’t wait to see how it will work with continued use, because this is definitely becoming a staple in my home.
Mimi L.
Lexington, KY
First off, I absolutely hate the feel of lotion, I know it's weird lol. But I actually really like this! It doesn't leave my hands or body feeling greasy and it smells pretty good. The scent is a little strong at first but it dissipates pretty quickly to a pleasant nice smell.
Lisa S.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this stuff! Smells amazing. Leaves my skin soft and non greasy. And it's perfect for anytime. I carry it around in my purse and use it whenever I need a little moisture. "Complimentary #producttester #influenster Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream feels so nice on the skin. It’s a bit thick but it’s a cream so it has to be. The smell is wonderful. I’d really like this in lotion form. I haven’t checked their site to see if they sell it that way but either way I’d still buy and use this product. And it’s so affordable too.
Lisa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is nothing bad about this product! It is so gentle I have even been using it on my 18 month old and two year old. A little goes a long way and the scent stays with you. Which I think is a good thing because it smells so good! I would definitely purchase this item again.
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
I absolutely love this product! The smell is Devine. It’s very thick which I love. It’s not greasy and soaks up into the skin nicely. I love how affordable this brand is too. I would highly recommend d this product.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You put the lime in the coconut... ok you get it. But this magical combination of scents mixed with how soft and silky this makes my skin is like heaven! It's super thick, but doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin. It almost makes me feel like I'm on a tropical vacay!
Christina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all the scent!!! It is absolutely beautiful. It’s a soft subtle tropical scent. This cream is nice a thick but easily spreadable. It easily dissolved into my skin and leaves absolutely not sticky or greasy residue. I am truly shocked I didn’t feel like I needed to wash my hands after applying. This cream is amazing!
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
Holy crap this smells aaamaazziinng!! My 2 year old is obsessed with it! We’ve had it for an hour and she just wants to keep rubbing all over her body. It feels very moisturizing compared to other body butters which can feel sort of silicone like to me. 10/10 would recommend.
Sharon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent smell, but shouldn't be used if wearing perfume.   Nice thick lotion, perfect for dry, scaley skin.  The fragrance is strong, but it is a good smell.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?