BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Samantha B.
Northfield , NJ
I’m not a huge fan of body butter, but tested this out since it came in my #harvestvoxbox and got it for #free. The scent is nice and the texture left my skin feeling soft, however don’t think this is a product I would use regularly as I’m attached to my current skincare regimen.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this body butter! It wasn’t heavy or greasy, it absorbed beautifully and smelled delicious. The scent was long lasting but not overpowering. My skin felt moisturized and healthy after each use. It battled the cold weather and got rid of my dry winter skin almost instantly.
Lupita S.
FELLSMERE, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this 24-Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter Count Lime!!! Saying bye-bye dry skin forever!!!!!
Thank you #Influenster complimentary testing!
#Tree_Hut #ButterUpTreeHut
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This body butter is absolutely amazing!! I got sent this to try from Influenster and it was so hydrating and smooth on the skin ill HAVE to buy the full size. The smell is phenomenal and I am obsessed with this product!
Illiana V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didn’t think I was going to like the scent of this, but it’s so light and clean, but not like laundry or anything, perfect for running errands, I ended up really enjoying it. It’s very moisturizing without being overly thick or heavy, sinks into the skin. Really nice body butter.
Cassandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy the smell and texture of this product. I did not have any rash or redness while trying this out.  I did have kind of a hard time washing it off of my hands as it absorbed into my skin and kept the scent for a bit, but it does eventually come off.
Mimi L.
Lexington, KY
First off, I absolutely hate the feel of lotion, I know it's weird lol. But I actually really like this! It doesn't leave my hands or body feeling greasy and it smells pretty good. The scent is a little strong at first but it dissipates pretty quickly to a pleasant nice smell.
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
This body butter is amazing! I’m so lucky to get to try it! The smell alone is reason to use it. The coconut lime smells like walking through a tropical island. It works wonders on my dry, wintry, postpartum skin. I can’t wait to see how it will work with continued use, because this is definitely becoming a staple in my home.
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
This product smells so good! I was a little worried about how I would like the smell after a little while but it lingers nicely and isn’t overbearing. Nice formula and left my skin feeling soft. I would recommend putting on damp skin for easier application since it is thicker!
Amber J.
Tooele, UT
First let me say this smells amazing!!! The consistency is not too think but not too runny. It's that perfect creamy you want. It blends into my skin great and leaves it feeling soft. The winter months are coming and I can feel my skin getting dry. This changes it in an instant
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?