BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I received this product courtesy of #influenster and I LOVE it! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. The coconut lime smell is not overwhelming. I’ve even used it on my daughter after a bath and it’s very soothing. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This body butter is absolutely amazing!! I got sent this to try from Influenster and it was so hydrating and smooth on the skin ill HAVE to buy the full size. The smell is phenomenal and I am obsessed with this product!
Kelsie R.
This product isnoverall just ok. I felt like it xould have moisturized a little better than it did. The scent was very relaxing and refreshing thoygh, so that gained it a few stsrs.
Rachel R.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love this hydrating body butter. It is super creamy and lux however it goes on with an amazing finish that your skin just eats up. Doesn't feel greasy or sticky. I was really into the lime scent on this.
Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
I’m not a huge fan of body butter, but tested this out since it came in my #harvestvoxbox and got it for #free. The scent is nice and the texture left my skin feeling soft, however don’t think this is a product I would use regularly as I’m attached to my current skincare regimen.
Guadalupe S.
Fellsmere , FL
I'm absolutely in love with this 24-Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter Count Lime!!! Saying bye-bye dry skin forever!!!!!
Thank you #Influenster complimentary testing!
#Tree_Hut #ButterUpTreeHut
Leah H.
I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized for hours. It works the best if you put it on fresh out of the shower you will feel refreshed and smell fantastic all day no more dry skin! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Illiana V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didn’t think I was going to like the scent of this, but it’s so light and clean, but not like laundry or anything, perfect for running errands, I ended up really enjoying it. It’s very moisturizing without being overly thick or heavy, sinks into the skin. Really nice body butter.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this body butter! It wasn’t heavy or greasy, it absorbed beautifully and smelled delicious. The scent was long lasting but not overpowering. My skin felt moisturized and healthy after each use. It battled the cold weather and got rid of my dry winter skin almost instantly.
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
This product smells so good! I was a little worried about how I would like the smell after a little while but it lingers nicely and isn’t overbearing. Nice formula and left my skin feeling soft. I would recommend putting on damp skin for easier application since it is thicker!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.