BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff smells so good! With it being fall my skin dries out very easily and so far this has been helping out a lot to keep my skin moisturized and smelling good. Looking at the container at first I thought it would not go very far but, a little actually goes a pretty long way.
milanne c.
Duluth, GA
Love this shea body butter! It smells great, is moisturizing AND the best part is that it doesn't leave your hands/body feeling sticky! Im a fan! I like that it uses organic shea butter. My hands immediately feel softer!
Elena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Shea Butter is so moisturizing! Tested it on one spot of my hand to see how it felt and it feels amazing. The scent is very nice & not overpowering. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I have very sensitive skin and eczema. I am supposed to stay away with products that have fragrances in them. Hopefully I can still use this and the fragrance won’t affect my skin!
Laurie B.
Fairfax, VA
This is absolutely lovely! Smells like summer and the beach which is absolutely heavenly. It's not greasy- it's soft and silky and soaks right in. This would be a wonderful stocking stuffer #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I received this product courtesy of #influenster and I LOVE it! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. The coconut lime smell is not overwhelming. I’ve even used it on my daughter after a bath and it’s very soothing. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good moisturizer. I was worried the coconut scent would be too "summery" for me but it's actual light and fresh! My skin is also sensitive but this worked well for me and didn't cause any irritation. I received a complimentary sample of this body butter from Influenster.
Ashleigh D.
Oregon , OH
It’s an absolutely wonderful product. It smells absolutely delicious and reminds me of a day on the beach, and the scent lasts all day. It’s also super moisturizing without leaving behind a greasy feel. I would totally suggest this product for anyone who needs some extra skin love.
Adrian n.
phila, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from influenster but the oppinion is all mine! This body butter is the bomb(do people still say that?!) It goes on smmoth and hydrates your skin instantly! The scent is decadent and I kept sniffing ny hands just for a whiff!! I cant wait to buy the big jar of this stuff!!
Heather M.
Richmond, TX
I just LOVE this stuff. Perfect for my hands and elbows especially! The smell is so light and refreshing and I don't feel like the product is too heavy; but it still moisturizes well. I only wish my sample had been bigger LOL! I'm definitely sharing this one with my friends.
Kelsie R.
This product isnoverall just ok. I felt like it xould have moisturized a little better than it did. The scent was very relaxing and refreshing thoygh, so that gained it a few stsrs.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?