Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This stuff smells so good! With it being fall my skin dries out very easily and so far this has been helping out a lot to keep my skin moisturized and smelling good. Looking at the container at first I thought it would not go very far but, a little actually goes a pretty long way.
I received this from influenster but the oppinion is all mine! This body butter is the bomb(do people still say that?!) It goes on smmoth and hydrates your skin instantly! The scent is decadent and I kept sniffing ny hands just for a whiff!! I cant wait to buy the big jar of this stuff!!
I just LOVE this stuff. Perfect for my hands and elbows especially! The smell is so light and refreshing and I don't feel like the product is too heavy; but it still moisturizes well. I only wish my sample had been bigger LOL! I'm definitely sharing this one with my friends.
Love this shea body butter! It smells great, is moisturizing AND the best part is that it doesn't leave your hands/body feeling sticky! Im a fan! I like that it uses organic shea butter. My hands immediately feel softer!
This Shea Butter is so moisturizing! Tested it on one spot of my hand to see how it felt and it feels amazing. The scent is very nice & not overpowering. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I have very sensitive skin and eczema. I am supposed to stay away with products that have fragrances in them. Hopefully I can still use this and the fragrance won’t affect my skin!
I got this as a complementary trial from influenster. I love how it isn’t super greasy and smells amazing. Even my daughter gets excited when I let her use some.
This is a good moisturizer. I was worried the coconut scent would be too "summery" for me but it's actual light and fresh! My skin is also sensitive but this worked well for me and didn't cause any irritation. I received a complimentary sample of this body butter from Influenster.
This is absolutely lovely! Smells like summer and the beach which is absolutely heavenly. It's not greasy- it's soft and silky and soaks right in. This would be a wonderful stocking stuffer #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos