BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alecia G.
Boise, ID
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was a wonderful treat to find in my @Influenster box! Not only does it smell delicious, but the creamy soft formula leaves my skin hydrated and feeling refreshed. No greasy feel about this product at all. And that means a lot to me!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff smells so good! With it being fall my skin dries out very easily and so far this has been helping out a lot to keep my skin moisturized and smelling good. Looking at the container at first I thought it would not go very far but, a little actually goes a pretty long way.
Adrian n.
phila, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from influenster but the oppinion is all mine! This body butter is the bomb(do people still say that?!) It goes on smmoth and hydrates your skin instantly! The scent is decadent and I kept sniffing ny hands just for a whiff!! I cant wait to buy the big jar of this stuff!!
Heather M.
Richmond, TX
I just LOVE this stuff. Perfect for my hands and elbows especially! The smell is so light and refreshing and I don't feel like the product is too heavy; but it still moisturizes well. I only wish my sample had been bigger LOL! I'm definitely sharing this one with my friends.
milanne c.
Buford, GA
Love this shea body butter! It smells great, is moisturizing AND the best part is that it doesn't leave your hands/body feeling sticky! Im a fan! I like that it uses organic shea butter. My hands immediately feel softer!
Elena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Shea Butter is so moisturizing! Tested it on one spot of my hand to see how it felt and it feels amazing. The scent is very nice & not overpowering. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I have very sensitive skin and eczema. I am supposed to stay away with products that have fragrances in them. Hopefully I can still use this and the fragrance won’t affect my skin!
Cyndie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a complementary trial from influenster. I love how it isn’t super greasy and smells amazing. Even my daughter gets excited when I let her use some.
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good moisturizer. I was worried the coconut scent would be too "summery" for me but it's actual light and fresh! My skin is also sensitive but this worked well for me and didn't cause any irritation. I received a complimentary sample of this body butter from Influenster.
Laurie B.
Fairfax, VA
This is absolutely lovely! Smells like summer and the beach which is absolutely heavenly. It's not greasy- it's soft and silky and soaks right in. This would be a wonderful stocking stuffer #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I received this product courtesy of #influenster and I LOVE it! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. The coconut lime smell is not overwhelming. I’ve even used it on my daughter after a bath and it’s very soothing. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.