BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alicia W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The timing of receiving this sample couldn’t have been better. Recently recovering from the worst case of “I had no idea what poison sumac looks like,” my legs and arms needed a deep moisturizer to help it heal.

The scent is wonderful and it’s so silky. I don’t love moisturizers usually and rarely wear them, but this stuff is fantastic and my skin feels so much better.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in love with this lotion. Everything about it is amazing as soon as you open it you are overwhelmed with an amazing smell. You get both the coconut and lime but it’s not too much. It is very moisturizing. I didn’t have to reapply within 5 minutes like you have to with some lotions.
Alexandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far, SO amazing! It’s super rich and thick. And I’ve only had to apply it once. It feels a smidge greasy/oily, BUT I don’t mind since my skin needs all of the moisture that it can get. The smell is great and I really enjoy this as a whole, (even if I got it free for testing purposes)!
Cyndie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a complementary trial from influenster. I love how it isn’t super greasy and smells amazing. Even my daughter gets excited when I let her use some.
Elena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Shea Butter is so moisturizing! Tested it on one spot of my hand to see how it felt and it feels amazing. The scent is very nice & not overpowering. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I have very sensitive skin and eczema. I am supposed to stay away with products that have fragrances in them. Hopefully I can still use this and the fragrance won’t affect my skin!
Stephanie A.
Now that winter is approaching I usually get very dry skin. I have noticed my hands starting to itch and after just one application of this my skin stops itching and it feels so much better! It has a pretty strong scent when first applying but it doesn’t stay that way for too long!
Jacqueline T.
Wheeling, WV
This stuff is amazing! I suffer from eczema and in the winter it's nearly unbearable. Smells great and left my skin smooth, moisturized, with no greasy finish! I need to buy in bulk!
Amy S.
I love this product! My hands and legs tend to be very dry, especially this time of year. I have been using this product to sooth and moisturize problem areas, and it helps so much. No more itching or dryness in those areas! I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I fell in love with this product when it was sent to me. It was a sample size but I will be going to buy more. It locked in moisture after the shower and the next day, my skin was still feeling soft. It never felt greasy or oily. This product is also cruelty free, which is a requirement for me! I definitely recommend this product!
Adrian n.
phila, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this from influenster but the oppinion is all mine! This body butter is the bomb(do people still say that?!) It goes on smmoth and hydrates your skin instantly! The scent is decadent and I kept sniffing ny hands just for a whiff!! I cant wait to buy the big jar of this stuff!!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.