BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was amazing for my skin.  My skin gets very dry in the winter.  This body butter kept my hands soft and moisturized throughout the morning.  The coconut lime smell is refreshing.  I would recommend this product to others.
Ali H.
Valley , NE
So I totally love this❤️ Not only does it small amazing, it really makes my hands feel so silky smooth...and it lasts! I get sick of having to reapply lotion and I don’t with this! I like to use this every morning when I’m getting ready to go for the day. I would definitely recommend!
Shauna W.
Yukon, OK
I received this complimentary in my Harvest VoxBox. I always have terribly dry skin in the winter, and this has helped my skin stay hydrated IMMENSELY for at least 24 hours. Not only does it smell good, but it leaves my skin suppperrrrrr soft. I will definitely be buying a bigger one!
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells AMAZING!!! It’s thick and creamy which is is something I look for in body cream or body butter. I’ve been using it daily on my face as a moisturizer and on my legs,hands,arms, everywhere really. It get absorbed nicely into the skin and isn’t oily! It feels very very nice.
Divya B.
This body butter is really moisturizing. It made my skin really soft and nice to the touch. It smells great and feels creamy to the touch. It didn’t leave me feeling oily and stuff. This is really great for dry skin, so I would really recommend it to people who like their skin feeling nice and soft.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this lotion. It smells amazing it’s not sticky and it moisturizes just enough so that my hands can stop cracking and this terrible winter cold. I love that it lasts for hours because usually to get that long of a wear it needs to be more oily and this is not oily at all.
Vina C.
Eubank, KY
I just love this tree hut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter in the scent coconut lime. It smells so good and the texture is so smooth. I work in health care and my hands stay so dry due to using alcohol based sanitizer all day. I feel this product really hydrates my dry skin
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is super thick and creamy, but blends in easily.  It smells heavenly, too, like a vacation.  My dry skin felt well moisturized for hours without any greasiness.  I would recommend it to a friend and look forward to using it again!
Holly L.
Statesville , NC
This stuff feels amazing on my skin. It smells great but I️ only have it 4 starts because the smell reminds me of a sunscreen I️ use in the summer time. Haven’t checked out the price yet but overall the moisture is amazing!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in love with this lotion. Everything about it is amazing as soon as you open it you are overwhelmed with an amazing smell. You get both the coconut and lime but it’s not too much. It is very moisturizing. I didn’t have to reapply within 5 minutes like you have to with some lotions.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?