BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just LOVED this Shea body butter from Tree Hut! I have bought some of their products in the past and this one was just as good as the others! The scent was refreshing and not too over-powering. My skin felt softer after use. Looking forward to buying the bigger version of the sample!😊
amanda l.
Waco, TX
This is literally THE BEST body butter that I have ever used! It’s so light and smells amazing!! Does not leave your skin feeling oily!! A little does go a long way and the packaging is awesome too!! I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle once I’m done with my 2oz trial size tube!!
Ashley V.
McChord AFB, WA
Wow. This smells SO good. My son has even been asking to use it as well. It not only smells great, but also makes my skin feel soft. I’d definitely recommend this!
Sara S.
Fleetwood, PA
This smell is amazing! I feel so natural when moisturizing my body. This product doesn’t feel greasy and soaks into the skin nicely, leaving it soft and smooth! I also love applying to my face in these winter months, and I don’t breakout when I use it which is a super plus! Don’t hesitate to buy this product!
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this lotion. It smells amazing it’s not sticky and it moisturizes just enough so that my hands can stop cracking and this terrible winter cold. I love that it lasts for hours because usually to get that long of a wear it needs to be more oily and this is not oily at all.
Holly L.
Statesville , NC
This stuff feels amazing on my skin. It smells great but I️ only have it 4 starts because the smell reminds me of a sunscreen I️ use in the summer time. Haven’t checked out the price yet but overall the moisture is amazing!
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is super thick and creamy, but blends in easily.  It smells heavenly, too, like a vacation.  My dry skin felt well moisturized for hours without any greasiness.  I would recommend it to a friend and look forward to using it again!
Amanda S.
Stillwater, OK
This is awesome stuff! I love the scent - it’s fresh and clean and energizing! And when I used it on my arms and legs, which are normally dry, flaky, and itchy, they felt so smooth and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Ali H.
Valley , NE
So I totally love this❤️ Not only does it small amazing, it really makes my hands feel so silky smooth...and it lasts! I get sick of having to reapply lotion and I don’t with this! I like to use this every morning when I’m getting ready to go for the day. I would definitely recommend!
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was very pleased with the Tree Hut Coconut Lime shea body butter. It smells really nice and subtle. The scent is clean and refreshing. The body butter is nice and thick but it also soaks into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy afterwards. Would highly recommend.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?