BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was amazing for my skin.  My skin gets very dry in the winter.  This body butter kept my hands soft and moisturized throughout the morning.  The coconut lime smell is refreshing.  I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is super thick and creamy, but blends in easily.  It smells heavenly, too, like a vacation.  My dry skin felt well moisturized for hours without any greasiness.  I would recommend it to a friend and look forward to using it again!
Divya B.
This body butter is really moisturizing. It made my skin really soft and nice to the touch. It smells great and feels creamy to the touch. It didn’t leave me feeling oily and stuff. This is really great for dry skin, so I would really recommend it to people who like their skin feeling nice and soft.
Amanda S.
Stillwater, OK
This is awesome stuff! I love the scent - it’s fresh and clean and energizing! And when I used it on my arms and legs, which are normally dry, flaky, and itchy, they felt so smooth and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this lotion. It smells amazing it’s not sticky and it moisturizes just enough so that my hands can stop cracking and this terrible winter cold. I love that it lasts for hours because usually to get that long of a wear it needs to be more oily and this is not oily at all.
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
This stuff feels amazing on my skin. It smells great but I️ only have it 4 starts because the smell reminds me of a sunscreen I️ use in the summer time. Haven’t checked out the price yet but overall the moisture is amazing!
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seem to always have dry hands during the winter but not this winter, thanks to tree hut! I absolutely love the coconut lime scent! I don’t have anything bad to say about it! I would completely purchase this product again!
Karlie B.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this product. I use it often when I am working (I am a nurse and wash and sanitize my hands several times a shift). However, I do not think it works after one wash of my hands. I have to keep applying multiple times per day for my hands to stay soft. If I do not apply my hands are right back to being dry.
Alexandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far, SO amazing! It’s super rich and thick. And I’ve only had to apply it once. It feels a smidge greasy/oily, BUT I don’t mind since my skin needs all of the moisture that it can get. The smell is great and I really enjoy this as a whole, (even if I got it free for testing purposes)!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in love with this lotion. Everything about it is amazing as soon as you open it you are overwhelmed with an amazing smell. You get both the coconut and lime but it’s not too much. It is very moisturizing. I didn’t have to reapply within 5 minutes like you have to with some lotions.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.