Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,489 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was amazing for my skin. My skin gets very dry in the winter. This body butter kept my hands soft and moisturized throughout the morning. The coconut lime smell is refreshing. I would recommend this product to others.
This body butter is really moisturizing. It made my skin really soft and nice to the touch. It smells great and feels creamy to the touch. It didn’t leave me feeling oily and stuff. This is really great for dry skin, so I would really recommend it to people who like their skin feeling nice and soft.
This is awesome stuff! I love the scent - it’s fresh and clean and energizing! And when I used it on my arms and legs, which are normally dry, flaky, and itchy, they felt so smooth and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
I really love this lotion. It smells amazing it’s not sticky and it moisturizes just enough so that my hands can stop cracking and this terrible winter cold. I love that it lasts for hours because usually to get that long of a wear it needs to be more oily and this is not oily at all.
This stuff feels amazing on my skin. It smells great but I️ only have it 4 starts because the smell reminds me of a sunscreen I️ use in the summer time. Haven’t checked out the price yet but overall the moisture is amazing!
I seem to always have dry hands during the winter but not this winter, thanks to tree hut! I absolutely love the coconut lime scent! I don’t have anything bad to say about it! I would completely purchase this product again!
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this product. I use it often when I am working (I am a nurse and wash and sanitize my hands several times a shift). However, I do not think it works after one wash of my hands. I have to keep applying multiple times per day for my hands to stay soft. If I do not apply my hands are right back to being dry.
So far, SO amazing! It’s super rich and thick. And I’ve only had to apply it once. It feels a smidge greasy/oily, BUT I don’t mind since my skin needs all of the moisture that it can get. The smell is great and I really enjoy this as a whole, (even if I got it free for testing purposes)!
I am in love with this lotion. Everything about it is amazing as soon as you open it you are overwhelmed with an amazing smell. You get both the coconut and lime but it’s not too much. It is very moisturizing. I didn’t have to reapply within 5 minutes like you have to with some lotions.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos