BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I absolutely LOVE Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! The smells takes me back to the beach, my favorite place! The body butter itself is amazing! I am constantly washing my hands and this time of year they get really dry, this body butter is God sent! I can't say enough good about it! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
As somone who washes my hands a million times a week I need a good moisturizer. I like this one because of how creamy it is without being oily. A little went a long way and it really dis seem to help my dryness. It also smells amazing which is awesome. Definitely will be purchasing again.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love tree huts body butter. They are so creamy and smooth and they smell soo good! It leave your skin feeling soft yet not greasy. I highly recommend using this if you want a nice scent that lasts.
Audrey J.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Loved this lotion it smelled great was so silky smooth and absorbed nicely into the skin. Best part it left my skin feeling so soft for a long time. I didn't have a problem with the packaging but I suppose it would work better if it came in a pump form.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter makes my skin so soft! I am a big fan of coconut and like it in this body butter but only reason rated a four is cause of the like after smell I felt it left. It is coconut lime but wasn't a big fan of the lime!
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this Body Butter! It makes my skin feel so smooth and the Coconut Lime smells so good. I use it everyday! It started as a free sample that turned into a purchase from Walmart! Its long lasting!  I have shared it with everyone around me! Tree Hut Body Butter is amazing!!!
Katlyn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this body butter twice since receiving it in my Influenster box. It is SO rich without being greasy and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. I use it daily after my shower; the lovely scent is just a bonus! I have also purchased their other scents as well; HIGHLY RECCOMEND.
Cory E.
Texarkana, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut's 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter in coconut lime is absolute Divinity on my skin. It keeps it soft, healthy, and smelling so scrumptious. This is definitely a must-have in every woman's Beauty Essentials.
amanda l.
Waco, TX
This is literally THE BEST body butter that I have ever used! It’s so light and smells amazing!! Does not leave your skin feeling oily!! A little does go a long way and the packaging is awesome too!! I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle once I’m done with my 2oz trial size tube!!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have really dry skin and on top of that I have ecezema during the fall/winter months. I first opened it and I love the smell and I'm obsessed. It really locks in the moisture and a little goes a long way! I'm surprised how inexpensive this is for the quality of it.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?