BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I absolutely LOVE Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! The smells takes me back to the beach, my favorite place! The body butter itself is amazing! I am constantly washing my hands and this time of year they get really dry, this body butter is God sent! I can't say enough good about it! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Audrey J.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Loved this lotion it smelled great was so silky smooth and absorbed nicely into the skin. Best part it left my skin feeling so soft for a long time. I didn't have a problem with the packaging but I suppose it would work better if it came in a pump form.
Mary H.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this Shea body butter from Tree Hut!!!!! It is so refreshing & nourishing, and gentle!! After applying it, there is no sticky residue and such a light scent that I use it often! I have noticed an amazing difference in my skin since I started using it. I love the coconut lime scent.
Sara S.
Fleetwood, PA
This smell is amazing! I feel so natural when moisturizing my body. This product doesn’t feel greasy and soaks into the skin nicely, leaving it soft and smooth! I also love applying to my face in these winter months, and I don’t breakout when I use it which is a super plus! Don’t hesitate to buy this product!
Ashley V.
McChord AFB, WA
Wow. This smells SO good. My son has even been asking to use it as well. It not only smells great, but also makes my skin feel soft. I’d definitely recommend this!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have really dry skin and on top of that I have ecezema during the fall/winter months. I first opened it and I love the smell and I'm obsessed. It really locks in the moisture and a little goes a long way! I'm surprised how inexpensive this is for the quality of it.
April G.
Topsham, ME
This smells so nice! It's a little heavy so I like using it at night before bed. The scent is relaxing and my skin is so smooth in the morning. It would be great for the summer when your skin gets dry from swimming and being out in the sun. I'll definitely buy a full size in the future.
Tiffany R.
Hands down my new favorite body butter. I am not a fan of coconut at all but this is my exception to the rule. Leaves my skin smelling amazing and soft all day!!!!
amanda l.
Waco, TX
This is literally THE BEST body butter that I have ever used! It’s so light and smells amazing!! Does not leave your skin feeling oily!! A little does go a long way and the packaging is awesome too!! I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle once I’m done with my 2oz trial size tube!!
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just LOVED this Shea body butter from Tree Hut! I have bought some of their products in the past and this one was just as good as the others! The scent was refreshing and not too over-powering. My skin felt softer after use. Looking forward to buying the bigger version of the sample!😊
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.