BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I absolutely LOVE Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! The smells takes me back to the beach, my favorite place! The body butter itself is amazing! I am constantly washing my hands and this time of year they get really dry, this body butter is God sent! I can't say enough good about it! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love tree huts body butter. They are so creamy and smooth and they smell soo good! It leave your skin feeling soft yet not greasy. I highly recommend using this if you want a nice scent that lasts.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
As somone who washes my hands a million times a week I need a good moisturizer. I like this one because of how creamy it is without being oily. A little went a long way and it really dis seem to help my dryness. It also smells amazing which is awesome. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Cory E.
Texarkana, TX
Tree Hut's 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter in coconut lime is absolute Divinity on my skin. It keeps it soft, healthy, and smelling so scrumptious. This is definitely a must-have in every woman's Beauty Essentials.
Audrey J.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Loved this lotion it smelled great was so silky smooth and absorbed nicely into the skin. Best part it left my skin feeling so soft for a long time. I didn't have a problem with the packaging but I suppose it would work better if it came in a pump form.
Arianna F.
This cream has a very strong scent so if you don’t like strong scented lotions this may not be for you. I like the scent and I love how thick the cream is. I feel like the hydration doesn’t last an overly long time on the skin so I probably wouldn’t repurchase this although i do like it.
Danielle W.
This body butter makes my skin so soft! I am a big fan of coconut and like it in this body butter but only reason rated a four is cause of the like after smell I felt it left. It is coconut lime but wasn't a big fan of the lime!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I love this stuff! I have really dry skin and on top of that I have ecezema during the fall/winter months. I first opened it and I love the smell and I'm obsessed. It really locks in the moisture and a little goes a long way! I'm surprised how inexpensive this is for the quality of it.
Sara S.
Kutztown, PA
This smell is amazing! I feel so natural when moisturizing my body. This product doesn’t feel greasy and soaks into the skin nicely, leaving it soft and smooth! I also love applying to my face in these winter months, and I don’t breakout when I use it which is a super plus! Don’t hesitate to buy this product!
amanda l.
Waco, TX
This is literally THE BEST body butter that I have ever used! It’s so light and smells amazing!! Does not leave your skin feeling oily!! A little does go a long way and the packaging is awesome too!! I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle once I’m done with my 2oz trial size tube!!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.