BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Betty G.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter felt amazing... and the smell!!! I received in in a vox box, but I had actually purchased a full size a few nights prior to receiving my box. Every time I have used it, the product sank into my skin very quickly, was not sticky, and I could feel it into the next day.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
As somone who washes my hands a million times a week I need a good moisturizer. I like this one because of how creamy it is without being oily. A little went a long way and it really dis seem to help my dryness. It also smells amazing which is awesome. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter makes my skin so soft! I am a big fan of coconut and like it in this body butter but only reason rated a four is cause of the like after smell I felt it left. It is coconut lime but wasn't a big fan of the lime!
Cory E.
TEXARKANA, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut's 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter in coconut lime is absolute Divinity on my skin. It keeps it soft, healthy, and smelling so scrumptious. This is definitely a must-have in every woman's Beauty Essentials.
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I absolutely LOVE Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! The smells takes me back to the beach, my favorite place! The body butter itself is amazing! I am constantly washing my hands and this time of year they get really dry, this body butter is God sent! I can't say enough good about it! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Katlyn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this body butter twice since receiving it in my Influenster box. It is SO rich without being greasy and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. I use it daily after my shower; the lovely scent is just a bonus! I have also purchased their other scents as well; HIGHLY RECCOMEND.
Audrey J.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Loved this lotion it smelled great was so silky smooth and absorbed nicely into the skin. Best part it left my skin feeling so soft for a long time. I didn't have a problem with the packaging but I suppose it would work better if it came in a pump form.
Trinity S.
Shasta Lake , CA
Refreshing coconut with a vibrant burst of lime come together in an invigorating shea butter at a fair price point. Available at most drug stores, this is a product I use when I need a kick of scent and moisturization. I would recommend this to people who like citrusy, fresh scents.
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this Body Butter! It makes my skin feel so smooth and the Coconut Lime smells so good. I use it everyday! It started as a free sample that turned into a purchase from Walmart! Its long lasting!  I have shared it with everyone around me! Tree Hut Body Butter is amazing!!!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love tree huts body butter. They are so creamy and smooth and they smell soo good! It leave your skin feeling soft yet not greasy. I highly recommend using this if you want a nice scent that lasts.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.