BY TREE HUT

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seem to always have dry hands during the winter but not this winter, thanks to tree hut! I absolutely love the coconut lime scent! I don’t have anything bad to say about it! I would completely purchase this product again!
Amanda S.
Stillwater, OK
This is awesome stuff! I love the scent - it’s fresh and clean and energizing! And when I used it on my arms and legs, which are normally dry, flaky, and itchy, they felt so smooth and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
This stuff feels amazing on my skin. It smells great but I️ only have it 4 starts because the smell reminds me of a sunscreen I️ use in the summer time. Haven’t checked out the price yet but overall the moisture is amazing!
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is super thick and creamy, but blends in easily.  It smells heavenly, too, like a vacation.  My dry skin felt well moisturized for hours without any greasiness.  I would recommend it to a friend and look forward to using it again!
Divya B.
This body butter is really moisturizing. It made my skin really soft and nice to the touch. It smells great and feels creamy to the touch. It didn’t leave me feeling oily and stuff. This is really great for dry skin, so I would really recommend it to people who like their skin feeling nice and soft.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells AMAZING!!! It’s thick and creamy which is is something I look for in body cream or body butter. I’ve been using it daily on my face as a moisturizer and on my legs,hands,arms, everywhere really. It get absorbed nicely into the skin and isn’t oily! It feels very very nice.
Ali H.
Valley , NE
So I totally love this❤️ Not only does it small amazing, it really makes my hands feel so silky smooth...and it lasts! I get sick of having to reapply lotion and I don’t with this! I like to use this every morning when I’m getting ready to go for the day. I would definitely recommend!
Alexandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far, SO amazing! It’s super rich and thick. And I’ve only had to apply it once. It feels a smidge greasy/oily, BUT I don’t mind since my skin needs all of the moisture that it can get. The smell is great and I really enjoy this as a whole, (even if I got it free for testing purposes)!
Alicia W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The timing of receiving this sample couldn’t have been better. Recently recovering from the worst case of “I had no idea what poison sumac looks like,” my legs and arms needed a deep moisturizer to help it heal.

The scent is wonderful and it’s so silky. I don’t love moisturizers usually and rarely wear them, but this stuff is fantastic and my skin feels so much better.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in love with this lotion. Everything about it is amazing as soon as you open it you are overwhelmed with an amazing smell. You get both the coconut and lime but it’s not too much. It is very moisturizing. I didn’t have to reapply within 5 minutes like you have to with some lotions.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.