BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melissa A.
Willowbrook, IL
 Very rich and emollient, with an absolutely fantastic scent! This softened the heels of my feet as well as the rough dry skin on my hands, it’s not greasy but it is very moisturizing. The scent is absolutely lovely and reminds me of the islands. It’s not too heavy it’s just right. Love this product! I would definitely buy it again!
Betty G.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter felt amazing... and the smell!!! I received in in a vox box, but I had actually purchased a full size a few nights prior to receiving my box. Every time I have used it, the product sank into my skin very quickly, was not sticky, and I could feel it into the next day.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It smells so good and leaves my skin so soft without feeling sticky I would Highly recommend this to anyone it’s looking no lasting smell that leaves my skin soft is amazing
Christine D.
Suffolk, VA
I absolutely loved my Free Sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from @influenster!  This made my skin so hydrated and smelled absolutely perfect.  Not too strong and over powering.  I use it everyday after showering and it doesn't take much to cover :)
Jessica G.
Niceville , FL
I absolutely love this body butter!! It’s nice and thick and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. It smells wonderful. I’m so thankful I was included in the harvest voxbox so I could test this complimentary product! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Domonique T.
azusa, CA
This product keeps my body very moisturized especially with the way has been changing. The smell is terrific. So far I've only used it twice once in the mornings and it keeps me feeling good. Only bad thing I personally don't like about it is the fact of how heavy it feels but that's a personal issue other than that very good product.
Dannielle L.
Cleveland , TN
Smells great and leave skin feeling soft and not greasy. It made me a little bit itchy after a few hours so maybe it doesn’t last as long as I would like or It maybe could be an allergy.
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
The tree hut body butter scent coconut lime is amazing it is not to harsh in scent which is just right for me because I can not stand over powering lotions. It absorbs right into the skin so it is not greasy and it makes your skin feel so soft. I would recommend this product to friends and family to try
Anna R.
Ceres, CA
Thick, rich, and creamy, just like a body butter should be! Feels luxurious on the skin and smells absolutely amazing! I used this on my legs right after shaving and they felt great all day. I would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for a rich body butter.
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have a difficult time when it comes to finding moisturer. Either I don't like the feel, smell, or it just doesn't do the work for me. Shea body butter coconut lime smells good isn't too oily and actually works on my very dry hands. I will deffenitly be recommended it to my friends.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.