BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all I received this free from Influenster for review and testing purposes. The packaging is nice and chic. The product smells amazing and is a white cream base. It's thick consistency feels awesome on my skin. It gives my skin a lot of moisture and oiliness but not greasy. It last for a little while.
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
This tree hut body butter is so creamy but without being greasy. I love the way if feels going on. It has a cooling sensation upon application. The smell is amazing. Just the right mix of coconut and lime without being too over powering. I would definitely purchase this product on a regular basis
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter!!! A little bit goes a long way, and it keeps my hands and arms moisturized for awhile. The smell is fantastic! I love coconut lime but coconut lime body butters usually aren't my favorite because they smell kind of like Play-Doh to me, but this body butter is really nice!
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT
Great for the winter months! The compact size was great to toss in my purse and bring it wherever I go! Smells amazing, you can never go wrong with Coconut lime! My hands needed that extra hydrating during these cold winter months! This product was everything! It’s also organic and it’s a non oily formula that seeps right into your skin was perfect!
Heather F.
Chester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a scent I wouldn’t normally think to purchase because I’m not a fan of lime. However, the combo of lime with coconut is actually really nice. Love how thick and hydrating this product is. No greasy after feel. Sinks easily into the skin. A nice bonus that I actually enjoyed the scent too.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is silky smooth and easy to apply. I was apprehensive at first abput the scent - Coconut Lime - but, as it turns out, it smells AMAZING!! It doesn't leave an oily residue and a little goes a long way!! I definitly recommend using this product right after a nice bath or shower!
Mellisa B.
NEW BALTIMORE, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this amazing body butter for FREE from #Influenster in my #harvest #voxbox ! Not only did it come in the cutest box, it smells amazing! I used it after my shower last night & it left my skin silky smooth. Plus, I fell asleep smelling like summer on this cold November night! Loving the coconut lime scent! #ButterUpTreeHut #TreeHut #Contest
Caitlin D.
Grapevine, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and is super moisturizing but I could do without some of the harmful ingredients. It’s nice that it’s organic, but just because it’s organic doesn’t mean it’s good for you. I am particularly picky about what I put on my skin, but for others I think this could be an enjoyable product if added to their regimen.
LaWann M.
Wilmington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shea body butter is great. It has a great smell and is very moisturizing. I like because it is not greasy and doesn't leave my skin or hands feeling oily.
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
I love this body butter! It smells amaaaazing! It also doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. I am allergic to so much stuff but thos doesn't agitate my skin at all.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?