BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jordan D.
Ashland, KY
I was super excited to find out I would be getting this complimentary Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in my VoxBox from Influenster. It's Winter time, which means my skin is 50x drier than usual. I used this after getting out of the bath this evening and it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. I plan on buying a larger one and keeping this in my purse to use on my hands! I was impressed and will definitely be buying more products in the future! #treehut #influenster #bodybutter #softskin #byebyedrywinterskin
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Had to try this out first because the smell is incredible. Smells heavenly. I dabbed a bit on my fingers and put on my face and hands. The cold windy weather in Ohio dries the skin out. My hands and face feel baby soft and there is no greasiness or heavy feeling. Its light and creamy, but hydrates the skin. I will be getting more of this when I run out of this jar.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dont tend to use lotions much but because I got them is free for my honest review from influenster I had to try it. And iw was surprised I really liked it. The bottom of my foot had been really dry later so that's where I used it. It had a great scent to it and just a little dab was enough to use. It made my foot nice and soft even for the next day.
Karleen E.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed using this body butter. It kept my skin moisturized all day without having to reapply. The fragrance is wonderful! It’s got that fruity tropical scent without being too overpowering. Another I really like is that this is small enough to fit in my purse but is not so small that I only get a couple uses out of it. The butter is also rich, so you only need to use a small amount for each application. The only negative about this product is that it does leave a slightly greasy feel. It’s not as bad as some other similar products, but you can definitely feel it.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this body butter! The scent is so yummy and makes me feel like I am somewhere warm and sunny instead of the being in the November cold. But, seriously this cold, dry weather, it is awful on my skin but this body butter makes it soooooo much better! It is not greasy at all and makes me feel instantly moisturized. I have even been putting a little on my hands right before bed to help keep them extra moisturized. I highly recommend Tree Hut coconut lime 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Lee H.
Oakland, CA
I first would like to say that Tree Hut Is A Product that I would love to include in my daily regimen. As soon as I opened it the scent was so light. When I applied the body butter to my skin instantly restored moisture. I only used a very little bit. The coconut lime scent is amazing. I looooovvvveee it. It's an unforgettable scent that you will always want to use. I am a body butter, lotion, & body spray type of girl and I'm thinking that this product may be my new go to. So ladies and gentlemen I honestly enjoyed tree hut body butter and I highly recommend this product.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like smelling like the beach? Yeah? Then this is for you! It literally smells like when I think about lounging on the beach. Fresh and coconut. With a. Hint of lime. It also makes your skin SUPER SOFT. I haven’t felt dry since I started using this product. I honestly can’t get over how good this product smells.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's kind of funny that I got this product in the fall Harvest VoxBox because it smells EXACTLY like summertime. My son and I immediately put it on our hands and it's so creamy and smooth. While the scent makes me wish I was at the beach, it was really nice on my hands, which get very dry in the winter and have already started this year. I will keep this little body butter in my bag to use on the go and I'm sure it will be all used up before winter is over. I love the feel so I would definitely try more scents.
Heather H.
Fernandina, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion smells amazing! I can’t stop sniffing myself I love it so much. The lotion is very thick, and I need to use more than a typical lotion, but buddy once it is completely absorbed by your skin you can feel the difference. Just using it once, my skin is silky soft once it’s had a few minutes to absorb. My hands felt a little greasy after application but not as bad as most lotions. I just dried my hands on a towel and my hands were immediately super soft. It’s organic so that makes me feel good about putting it on my skin. This stuff really is awesome!
Brandy A.
Carencro , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I have truly found a dupe to my soap and glory body butter. This stuff is soooooo creamy and thick and rich. And the scent is amazing. Tropical and fruity but not too overpowering. The scent lasts a really long time as well which i Love. Makes my skin super soft and supple. And the fact that this stuff is only $7 makes me buy this in bulk every time I see it in stores. This is a must have!!!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?