BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amie G.
Montgomery, TX
I am in love! First I have to mention the smell. It is amazing and happens to be one of my favorite smells ever. Then when I actually tried it, I was very pleased. It does not leave a greasy residue or makes my skin sticky. I will definitely be purchasing once my sample is gone. #christmaspresent lol
Lexii P.
Kansas city, KS
Smells amazing! Used it on my hands straight out of the box. Left me feeling silky smooth and soft. I received this product for free for testing purposes, and i would buy it for sure too! Can't wait to use it all over after my shower.
Samantha Y.
This product is absolutely incredible! It is not greasy, leaves your skin extremely smooth and soft, and smells divine! I enjoyed it so much that I have already purchased another container at Walgreens. And the best part is that it is inexpensive and great quality for the price! Definitely recommend!
Nina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this body butter!  It's thick and not greasy.  I really enjoy the smell of lime and coconut, but sometimes the smell is overpowering.  Not with this product.  It smells so good, very subtle and not overpowering.  I love putting it on after the shower!
Sandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy the TreeHut Body butter! In the winter months my skin will always be super dry and the body butter does an excellent job of moisturizing it. Without leaving a greasy film!!
The scent is very pleasant: tropical but without making you feel like you’re using a body spritz from the 90s!
Deborah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Winter is coming, and with it comes dry skin. This lovely body butter is just what I needed to stay ahead of Old Man Winter's effects! Smoothing, thick and not greasy, this is my new go to. The only flaw? My personal dislike of lime scents. I'll be looking at other products in their line, for sure!
Kemi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow! I really like this body butter! It is more moisturizing than other body butters I’ve tried. The scent is not too overpowering. I have really dry skin and often find moisturizers are not heavy enough (yeah I said that) to keep my skin hydrated. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter! It smells soooo good and the packaging is nice. A little goes a long way a leaves my skin feeling smooth and nice all day long. The smell last a good amount of time as well. I highly recommend it!
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
This product is pretty amazeballs in my opinion. The scent is one that im not really crazy about but that's just personal preference. The body butter its self is SO RICH and CREAMY and THICK and DECADENT. It feels absolutely amazing while you apply it. Moisturizes your skin like crazy. Absolutely perfect for winter time alligator skin. Cute little packaging too
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT
Great for the winter months! The compact size was great to toss in my purse and bring it wherever I go! Smells amazing, you can never go wrong with Coconut lime! My hands needed that extra hydrating during these cold winter months! This product was everything! It’s also organic and it’s a non oily formula that seeps right into your skin was perfect!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?