BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter! It smells soooo good and the packaging is nice. A little goes a long way a leaves my skin feeling smooth and nice all day long. The smell last a good amount of time as well. I highly recommend it!
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all I received this free from Influenster for review and testing purposes. The packaging is nice and chic. The product smells amazing and is a white cream base. It's thick consistency feels awesome on my skin. It gives my skin a lot of moisture and oiliness but not greasy. It last for a little while.
Heather F.
Chester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a scent I wouldn’t normally think to purchase because I’m not a fan of lime. However, the combo of lime with coconut is actually really nice. Love how thick and hydrating this product is. No greasy after feel. Sinks easily into the skin. A nice bonus that I actually enjoyed the scent too.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter!!! A little bit goes a long way, and it keeps my hands and arms moisturized for awhile. The smell is fantastic! I love coconut lime but coconut lime body butters usually aren't my favorite because they smell kind of like Play-Doh to me, but this body butter is really nice!
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT
Great for the winter months! The compact size was great to toss in my purse and bring it wherever I go! Smells amazing, you can never go wrong with Coconut lime! My hands needed that extra hydrating during these cold winter months! This product was everything! It’s also organic and it’s a non oily formula that seeps right into your skin was perfect!
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
This tree hut body butter is so creamy but without being greasy. I love the way if feels going on. It has a cooling sensation upon application. The smell is amazing. Just the right mix of coconut and lime without being too over powering. I would definitely purchase this product on a regular basis
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my first time trying any TreeHut products, and I am absolutely loving this Shea body butter! It doesn’t feel heavy nor greasy on my skin. It’s a really light weight formula. The scent coconut lime is heavenly!! The price is very reasonable and this is a product I will defined buy on my own.
Cassie S.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin is incredibly dry this time of year, and this lotion came at the perfect time!!! I seriously love this stuff and want more of it! I will definitely be purchasing in the near future....my skin just drinks it up!
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
This is a great butter for the skin. I have very dry skin of the body. This butter perfectly nourishes and moisturizes even such skin. And the smell is unmatched at all.
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
I love this body butter! It smells amaaaazing! It also doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. I am allergic to so much stuff but thos doesn't agitate my skin at all.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.