BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter makes my skin so soft! I am a big fan of coconut and like it in this body butter but only reason rated a four is cause of the like after smell I felt it left. It is coconut lime but wasn't a big fan of the lime!
Mary H.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this Shea body butter from Tree Hut!!!!! It is so refreshing & nourishing, and gentle!! After applying it, there is no sticky residue and such a light scent that I use it often! I have noticed an amazing difference in my skin since I started using it. I love the coconut lime scent.
Katlyn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this body butter twice since receiving it in my Influenster box. It is SO rich without being greasy and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. I use it daily after my shower; the lovely scent is just a bonus! I have also purchased their other scents as well; HIGHLY RECCOMEND.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love tree huts body butter. They are so creamy and smooth and they smell soo good! It leave your skin feeling soft yet not greasy. I highly recommend using this if you want a nice scent that lasts.
Audrey J.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Loved this lotion it smelled great was so silky smooth and absorbed nicely into the skin. Best part it left my skin feeling so soft for a long time. I didn't have a problem with the packaging but I suppose it would work better if it came in a pump form.
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I absolutely LOVE Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! The smells takes me back to the beach, my favorite place! The body butter itself is amazing! I am constantly washing my hands and this time of year they get really dry, this body butter is God sent! I can't say enough good about it! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this Body Butter! It makes my skin feel so smooth and the Coconut Lime smells so good. I use it everyday! It started as a free sample that turned into a purchase from Walmart! Its long lasting!  I have shared it with everyone around me! Tree Hut Body Butter is amazing!!!
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
As somone who washes my hands a million times a week I need a good moisturizer. I like this one because of how creamy it is without being oily. A little went a long way and it really dis seem to help my dryness. It also smells amazing which is awesome. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Arianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cream has a very strong scent so if you don’t like strong scented lotions this may not be for you. I like the scent and I love how thick the cream is. I feel like the hydration doesn’t last an overly long time on the skin so I probably wouldn’t repurchase this although i do like it.
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just LOVED this Shea body butter from Tree Hut! I have bought some of their products in the past and this one was just as good as the others! The scent was refreshing and not too over-powering. My skin felt softer after use. Looking forward to buying the bigger version of the sample!😊
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.