BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product free for my honest review from Influenster. I love this body butter! It has a fresh and clean smell and goes on super smooth. My skin is always very dry in the winter months and this stuff works wonders to help combat that winter dryness! I definitely recommend this body butter.
Courtney B.
Opened this up and thought “hmm, coconut lime? I don’t know.” But it’s fabulous. Smells great, gentle smoothness to it for all skin types. My daughter who is a lotion snob liked it, so way to go Tree Hut! Excited to continue using this.
Angie P.
Mineral Point
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love with this product! Non greasy formula, nice smell and stays for hours.  I use the body butter everyday.  I have already purchased and recommended to friends and family.
Skyla W.
Brooklyn , NY
I have supper dry skin in the winter time and need all kinds of moisturizer. I’ve been on the hunt for the bigger jar since I’ve gotten low and I can’t find it at all in the support retailers
Jenn A.
I absolutely love this product just keep your Skin moist hydrated and last it smells so good and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling I will start to buy this product only as it is absolutely amazing and this unpredictable New England weather
Dixie R.
GREENEVILLE, TN
I received a sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in the Harvest Voxbox.  I have used the body scrub in this flavor before.  I loved the scent so much!!! The scent lasts and the body butter makes my skin feel so smooth.  I will be definitely buying this product in the future!
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The scent is the best. Coconut lime smells more to me like pina colada and it makes me feel like I’m off on a cruise ship in the Bahamas drinking pina coladas and other fruity frozen beverages. Yum! But don’t eat this (i didn’t, but you shouldn’t either). It works well. And so far hasn’t broken out my incredibly sensitive skin. Woo!
Carmellia W.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Got this as a sample product from Influenster. Smells great and goes on great! Leaves not sticky greasy feeling afterwards. Its thick so a tiny little dab goes a long way. Would buy this in stores for sure! I haven't seen it in any stores around me yet but I will look for it next time I shop for some!
Shannon M.
Mesquite, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love body butters! This one definitely lived up to my expectations. The texture was thick, but smooth. The smell was perfect. I was worried it would be too limey smelling, but it was just a hint. I used it on my elbows and hands right off and they felt moisturized and smooth. The packaging was pretty and just the right size. I would definitely buy this!
Kristina S.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have loved this shea butter! Being 4 weeks postpartum, I had significantly dry skin. I used it on my hands, and my skin was soft for a full 24 hours. In less than 2 days, my skin was noticeably softer and my dryness has almost disappeared. The smell is fantastic! Not too strong, and just right. Reminds me of the smell of the beach in summer, which is great in winter! I would highly recommend putting this on as soon as you get out of the shower. It will lock in moisture so much better!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?