BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love the smell of this body butter. I have been keeping it in my purse and I use it constantly. The feel of it is so smooth and it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I feel that the price is pretty fair overall due to the quality of the product. I would definitely by this again.
Courtney B.
Opened this up and thought “hmm, coconut lime? I don’t know.” But it’s fabulous. Smells great, gentle smoothness to it for all skin types. My daughter who is a lotion snob liked it, so way to go Tree Hut! Excited to continue using this.
Shannon M.
Mesquite, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love body butters! This one definitely lived up to my expectations. The texture was thick, but smooth. The smell was perfect. I was worried it would be too limey smelling, but it was just a hint. I used it on my elbows and hands right off and they felt moisturized and smooth. The packaging was pretty and just the right size. I would definitely buy this!
Dixie R.
GREENEVILLE, TN
I received a sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in the Harvest Voxbox.  I have used the body scrub in this flavor before.  I loved the scent so much!!! The scent lasts and the body butter makes my skin feel so smooth.  I will be definitely buying this product in the future!
Jenn A.
I absolutely love this product just keep your Skin moist hydrated and last it smells so good and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling I will start to buy this product only as it is absolutely amazing and this unpredictable New England weather
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The scent is the best. Coconut lime smells more to me like pina colada and it makes me feel like I’m off on a cruise ship in the Bahamas drinking pina coladas and other fruity frozen beverages. Yum! But don’t eat this (i didn’t, but you shouldn’t either). It works well. And so far hasn’t broken out my incredibly sensitive skin. Woo!
Carmellia W.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Got this as a sample product from Influenster. Smells great and goes on great! Leaves not sticky greasy feeling afterwards. Its thick so a tiny little dab goes a long way. Would buy this in stores for sure! I haven't seen it in any stores around me yet but I will look for it next time I shop for some!
alexis p.
Kansas city, KS
Smells amazing! Used it on my hands straight out of the box. Left me feeling silky smooth and soft. I received this product for free for testing purposes, and i would buy it for sure too! Can't wait to use it all over after my shower.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
Smells great and does an amazing job at moisturizing too. I have super dry skin in the winter time and this help a lot. I found it a target for a fair price for its size.
Amie G.
Montgomery, TX
I am in love! First I have to mention the smell. It is amazing and happens to be one of my favorite smells ever. Then when I actually tried it, I was very pleased. It does not leave a greasy residue or makes my skin sticky. I will definitely be purchasing once my sample is gone. #christmaspresent lol
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.