BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of coconut, but this combination of lime and coconut is amazing I love it, it makes your skin so soft love it Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kim T.
Livermore, CA
Love this product! I use it everyday. Smells amazing. Influenster sent me a Harvest Voxbox. I will definitely buy more when I'm done with my current tub. $7.69 7oz. My skin is super soft after using this body butter.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Love the body butter! A creamy, soft lotion with a light coconut scent and a hint of lime! A perfect size to keep in my pocket. As a medical assistant , I wash my hands a lot. It causes my hands to become dry and cracked. I think this body butter is going to help keep my hands well moisturized and soft.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
Who doesn't love a great body butter?! Especially an organic one. Winter is coming and my skin needs hydration. Combine that with it being my favorite scent (Coconut) I'm hooked! Even though I was apprehensive about the coconut lime scent being too citrusy I'm happily surprised it's just a hint of lime.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
This is the perfect body butter for the harsh colder weather that is coming quickly! I get really dry, itchy skin when the weather turns cold. This helps that with a light pleasant scent. It is not too thick and lasts all day! my skin stays hydrated all day long. I would buy this for myself in a heartbeat
Cheryl L.
Wilmette, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell, and the consistency is excellent! It isn't at all greasy and absorbs quickly. The smell isn't over-powering, just very fresh and light. Love the fact that it is made with organic shea butter. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a more natural product that hydrates well!
Kayla H.
Oak Grove, KY
OMG! I'm so in love! It left my skin super soft. I soaked in a bubble bath and rubbed this on after and it being cold now I need a good body butter & this reached all my wants and needs and beyond. It doesn't leave a greasy film and it smells amazing! Thank you for letting me test this! #ButterUpTreeHut
Michelle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how my skin feels after using this body butter. Smells amazing and so thick and creamy, love it! Love how it rubs in so nicely and feels so cooling and has made my skin so soft. The scent and the results = Definitely picking up more.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love the smell of this body butter. I have been keeping it in my purse and I use it constantly. The feel of it is so smooth and it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I feel that the price is pretty fair overall due to the quality of the product. I would definitely by this again.
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product free for my honest review from Influenster. I love this body butter! It has a fresh and clean smell and goes on super smooth. My skin is always very dry in the winter months and this stuff works wonders to help combat that winter dryness! I definitely recommend this body butter.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?