BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Erin R.
Florence, AL
I love shea body butter! I was very excited to see this product in my influenster box. I got to test the product for free in exchange for my review & loved it. The packaging was nice. I didnt like that it didnt have a cover on the inside of the product over the lotion but thats okay. The formula is smooth, creamy, and smells great. It makes my skin so soft. Doesn't leave a sticky or wet feeling on my hands like most lotions.
Tab C.
I just received this awesome product to test from # influenster #contest # harvestvoxbox. I believe it's going to become a daily product for me. Love the smell and fell. It makes my hands feel so soft and I've only been using it a few days. Definitely loving this product. Would recommend to others to try.
Amanda S.
Milpitas, CA
I got this as a freebie to try, and let me tell you it smells so good. And it also feels great on. It silky and smooth. It has a long lasting moisture with a hint of natural fruit extracts. My skin adores it, it helps with my dry skin. I would definitely buy this after I'm done using my sample!!
Desree S.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried this product everyday since I received the VOXBOX and it is amazing. I'm a dialysis tech and I keep my hands in water which means my hands stay dry and cracked. Lord knows that hurt, but this product have helped out a lot. No more cracked, dry or burning hands. Thank you for this amazing body butter.
Sechel V.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't realize I needed this scent in my life, bonus that it comes with this body butter.  I have notoriously dry skin, especially in the winter.  I've been keeping this handy in my purse for every time the need arises.  Thick without feeling overly greasy.  A little goes a long way.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The coconut body butter is so creamy and smooth. it feels great on the skin and is very hydrating! let's not forget about that smell!! just the right amount if a summery tropical smell to make you feel like you are at the beach, but it doesn't overpower so much that it makes you sick. love this product and the price is great too
Amy S.
Fort Smith, AR
I really love this body butter! It doesn’t leave my skin oily like many other brands I have tried and it absorbs very quickly so there isn’t any of that heavy, damp residue left on your hands that you have to wait for it to dry. It smells sooo good too! It’s a great alternative to lotion! Love this stuff!
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
It is very thick and moisturizing, but you have to use a lot. It’s not easily spreadable. It’s also pretty pricey compared to alternatives. But I did like the fragrance.
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body butter is truly amazing.  Now that the weather is cold/dry I needed something to keep my skin hydrated and this is perfect.  I have been using it on my hands at work and not only does it smell heavenly, it feels heavenly.  Even after washing my hands multiple times, my skin is still soft and I can still smell the light coconut lime scent.  The scent is strong, but not overwhelming.
Maegan B.
kenner, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
the smell is more coconut than lime which, honestly, i was thankful for and i really ended up liking the smell alot. its a thick formula and seems to go on smoothly. doesnt leave me greasy, at all. the only down side is it doesnt seem to keep me moisturized for very long which is the main point of the product
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?