BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tab C.
I just received this awesome product to test from # influenster #contest # harvestvoxbox. I believe it's going to become a daily product for me. Love the smell and fell. It makes my hands feel so soft and I've only been using it a few days. Definitely loving this product. Would recommend to others to try.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The coconut body butter is so creamy and smooth. it feels great on the skin and is very hydrating! let's not forget about that smell!! just the right amount if a summery tropical smell to make you feel like you are at the beach, but it doesn't overpower so much that it makes you sick. love this product and the price is great too
Sechel V.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't realize I needed this scent in my life, bonus that it comes with this body butter.  I have notoriously dry skin, especially in the winter.  I've been keeping this handy in my purse for every time the need arises.  Thick without feeling overly greasy.  A little goes a long way.
Amy S.
Fort Smith, AR
I really love this body butter! It doesn’t leave my skin oily like many other brands I have tried and it absorbs very quickly so there isn’t any of that heavy, damp residue left on your hands that you have to wait for it to dry. It smells sooo good too! It’s a great alternative to lotion! Love this stuff!
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! First of all, it goes on nice. Not too watery and not too thick. My skin absorbed it immediately. Secondly, the smell! It smells so good and the fragrance is lasting for hours. For the price you can't beat all this product has to offer. I received this free to write an opinion based on my experience.
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
This is a great butter for the skin. I have very dry skin of the body. This butter perfectly nourishes and moisturizes even such skin. And the smell is unmatched at all.
Nicole R.
Meridian, MS
I liked this product. I also liked that Tree Hut the safest preservatives and are paraben and DMDM-free. I need this as someone with severe skin allergies and an allergy to all products that contain PABA! This is a must for me! I also love how quickly these products absorb into the skin, great stuff!
Amanda S.
Milpitas, CA
I got this as a freebie to try, and let me tell you it smells so good. And it also feels great on. It silky and smooth. It has a long lasting moisture with a hint of natural fruit extracts. My skin adores it, it helps with my dry skin. I would definitely buy this after I'm done using my sample!!
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
Who doesn't love a great body butter?! Especially an organic one. Winter is coming and my skin needs hydration. Combine that with it being my favorite scent (Coconut) I'm hooked! Even though I was apprehensive about the coconut lime scent being too citrusy I'm happily surprised it's just a hint of lime.
Michelle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how my skin feels after using this body butter. Smells amazing and so thick and creamy, love it! Love how it rubs in so nicely and feels so cooling and has made my skin so soft. The scent and the results = Definitely picking up more.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?