BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Susan B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I keep my Tree Hut Shea Body Butter next to the computer. Using it is a treat for my hands. It smells absolutely wonderful, and its smooth creamy consistency feels wonderful on cold, dry days. Recommended.
Shelly S.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is incredible! It’s thick and luscious, and it smells wonderful.. almost good enough to want to taste it - but I digress. I love putting this on. It absorbs into the skin quickly and isn’t oily at all like some butters are. WIN WIN WIN!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter I love you.
Marissa D.
San Antonio, TX
First of all, the scent is amazing! All you coconut Lovers out there, you're gonna love the scent of this product. Tree Hut Body Butter has a very thick consistency, it feels smooth & creamy. I rubbed it on my hands, feet & elbows, it kept my skin hydrated & smelling nice at the same time.
Emily B.
New Iberia , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how thick this is, it makes my skin super soft! The biggest plus is that it smells great but it isn't over powering. Two major struggles I have, moisture and smell. I think it's a really great price for what you are getting as well. Definitely buying this again and keeping it on my desk at work.
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE! This stuff! The amazing aroma hits you right in the sniffer as soon as you open the lid. My itchy and dry winter prego skin feels so comfy after a long hot relaxing shower now. A little bit goes a long way and and so does the scent. I smell good all day. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Sarah S.
RICHMOND, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am usually reluctant to try anything labeled as body butter because other products I have tried leave me feeling greasy.  This free sample I received in my Vox Box has made me a convert!  Not only does it absorb well, but I don't feel tacky afterward.  I would totally go out an buy this one!
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never tried this before and so happy I got it in a voxbox to review! I have very dry skin, but this really helped & lasted all day! I applied it to my hands first thing in the morning & didn't have to constantly reapply. The smell was very nice too! I'll definitely be buying this & I definitely recommend it!
Tab C.
I just received this awesome product to test from # influenster #contest # harvestvoxbox. I believe it's going to become a daily product for me. Love the smell and fell. It makes my hands feel so soft and I've only been using it a few days. Definitely loving this product. Would recommend to others to try.
Maegan B.
kenner, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
the smell is more coconut than lime which, honestly, i was thankful for and i really ended up liking the smell alot. its a thick formula and seems to go on smoothly. doesnt leave me greasy, at all. the only down side is it doesnt seem to keep me moisturized for very long which is the main point of the product
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
This is a great butter for the skin. I have very dry skin of the body. This butter perfectly nourishes and moisturizes even such skin. And the smell is unmatched at all.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.