BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tania S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have it to my sister. She is pregnant and loved it. Leaves her skin super soft and it was a good moisturizer for her belly. She rubbed it like 3 times a day and loved it
Candy R.
Leonardtown, MD
So, where to start, my skin lovesss hydration, and its particular about different lotions, this one tho... hydrated WITHOUT leaving oily residue behind!! Super PRO!! The scent, is an added bonus, like you are on a tropical island. Its one of my first samples I have actually wanted to go out and buy!!! LOOOOVEE!!
Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter was so creamy! I'm a sucker for anything that leaves my hands feeling smooth and not greasy, and this was it! The scent was really unique, but not overwhelming. My daughter tried some and loved it, too! I would highly recommend this product. I received this product free in exchange for a review.
Aimee S.
I absolutely love the way this smells & feels on my skin. I’m not typically a coconut lime person, but this isn’t overly sweet smelling. It absorbs so nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft & moisturized, but not greasy.
Tuquyen Y.
Aldie, VA
I just loved the scent of the Shea butter and how moisturizing it was. My skin has been super dry since winter started in northern Va. and I’ve noticed a difference on my arms and hands since I started using it. I will definitely be looking to buy more of this after my sample runs out.
Amanda G.
Penn Valley, CA
LOVE love love this body butter by Tree Hut. I play guitar and constantly have calloused hands and fingers. Plus, I live in California and get really dry skin. I only have to use a small amount for my hands, arms and legs and the smell is divine! Would totally recommend to anyone looking for moisturizer.
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my first time trying this product thanks to Infuenster for this free product. This smells amazing... good enough to eat (but I didn't) lol it makes your feel so smooth and silky. I love the packaging its so cute. You can feel how hydrating it is on your skin. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Chanell H.
Coolidge, AZ
This smells so good and the scent lasts. It helps you skin stay hydrated and not ashy all day long. I am impressed with the ingredients in it too. It is very mild on my skin. It absorbs easily without a greasy feeling. It is just nice and smooth. I would recommend this product if you have normal, mildly dry, or extremely dry skin. It works for all skin types.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So the smell alone had me sold. This is a body butter, but I used it head to toe! After I got out of shower I used it on my feet, legs, elbows, even my face! Sinks right into your skin without leaving a greasy felling and is super hydrating. I've never heard of this brand, thanks to Influenster for the awesome voxbox!
Wanda H.
LEHIGH Acres , FL
My first thing is to smell the products I use who doesn’t like anything that smells good? This also leaves your skin really smooth so I’m all for it. When you have sensitive skin it’s hard to find good products that don’t cost a pretty penny.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?