BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Destiny M.
Richmond Dale, OH
Oh my god the smell is so extremely mesmerizing I absolutely love putting it on it’s so gentle on my skin no harsh chemicals either a wonderful product I don’t want to not have I’ll definitely buy more the second I’m out!
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this body butter in exchange for an honest review. This lotion had my skin feeling buttery and very moisturized. I have dry skin and usually have to reapply often but not this time. I got nervous about the scent but it wasn't strong at all. The fragrance was tropical and subtle. Overall a great lotion,I'd buy this product.
Candy R.
Leonardtown, MD
So, where to start, my skin lovesss hydration, and its particular about different lotions, this one tho... hydrated WITHOUT leaving oily residue behind!! Super PRO!! The scent, is an added bonus, like you are on a tropical island. Its one of my first samples I have actually wanted to go out and buy!!! LOOOOVEE!!
Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter was so creamy! I'm a sucker for anything that leaves my hands feeling smooth and not greasy, and this was it! The scent was really unique, but not overwhelming. My daughter tried some and loved it, too! I would highly recommend this product. I received this product free in exchange for a review.
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
This product is fabulous! I live in Wisconsin and the air is already so cold and drying. To add to it, I work in the dental field and wash my hands all day long. This lotion is thick and creamy and helps keep my hands from getting chapped! They stay soft long after I apply the lotion. The smell is so yummy too!
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
This made my skin so soft! I also loved the smell. I use it when my skin is feeling dry and I think it gives a good amount of hydration or my skin. I would buy this again.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this free in the Harvest voxbox. I decides to try it last night after my shower. Immediately the clean, fresh scent hits you. Not overpowering, just nice. The body Butter melts in your skin with no residue left behind. Woke up with soft skin. The jar is nicely made and easy to throw in your bag. Must try
Gregonnia D.
Jackson, MS
The initial smell of the product is tropical and inviting. Product weight is average and not too heavy. The body butter is easy to apply and has long lasting moisture qualities. I received this product in the Harvest Vox Box. Overall I am impressed with the product. The lingering, slightly synthetic after smell is the only reason I didn't give it five stars.
Tuquyen Y.
Aldie, VA
I just loved the scent of the Shea butter and how moisturizing it was. My skin has been super dry since winter started in northern Va. and I’ve noticed a difference on my arms and hands since I started using it. I will definitely be looking to buy more of this after my sample runs out.
Chanell H.
Coolidge, AZ
This smells so good and the scent lasts. It helps you skin stay hydrated and not ashy all day long. I am impressed with the ingredients in it too. It is very mild on my skin. It absorbs easily without a greasy feeling. It is just nice and smooth. I would recommend this product if you have normal, mildly dry, or extremely dry skin. It works for all skin types.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.