BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this lotion free for testing purposes. When I first received it I didn’t think I would like it because I’m very particular with lotions, but oh my was I wrong. This lotion smells amazing and feels so good on your skin. I have rough elbows and this lotion softened them up right away. I definitely recommend it.
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
Smells like a wonderful tropical vacation! A hint of lime and coconut gives me a great break from the pumpkin and cinnamon apples this fall. It is reasonably priced. Honestly, I expected this body butter to have the same price point as Bath and Body Works. The texture is great as well. Not too thick but not thin. I definitely would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Vicki S.
Rexford, NY
I have one elbow that has been dry and cracked for weeks. When I opened this body butter and tried it, within minutes my elbow was healing. I will definitely buy this product and highly recommend it for soft skin and healing! Love it!!! (Sorry the pic is backwards - the app flipped it!) Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Amy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells amazing; I can smell coconut and lime without either overpowering the other. The texture is thick, creamy and supple. My main complaint is that it takes FOREVER to dry down. I do feel my skin is quite smooth and soft after use, I just with I didn’t have to wait on it to dry to do anything.
Nicole L.
Norfolk, VA
I love the way this smells, reminds me of summer every time I open it up. It's great with hydrating my skin leaving my skin silky smooth and smelling amazing. It's organic and not full of unneeded toxins. I love this stuff
Kristen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I receive a deluxe sample size in the Harvest Voxbox for free for testing purposes. I love several other Tree Hut products, but their body butter might be my favorite!  It feels like a high end luxury product at the fraction of the cost.  A little goes a long way.  Love love love this body butter!!
Sarah S.
Lawrence , KS
This product is so thick and creamy, exactly what my skin needs this winter. It also smells exactly like a tan enhancing lotion I used to use when I went fake tanning and while I do not recommend tanning beds, it brings back a million memories and makes me feel warm. Thank you Influenster for sending this product!
Cassandra W.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing! I put some on before I went to bed and woke up 8 hours later and could still feel the moisturizer and smell the scent! It isn't a harsh scent, but a light crisp scent. I would buy this product in a heartbeat! Great for winter dry skin. Highly recommend!
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
This product is fabulous! I live in Wisconsin and the air is already so cold and drying. To add to it, I work in the dental field and wash my hands all day long. This lotion is thick and creamy and helps keep my hands from getting chapped! They stay soft long after I apply the lotion. The smell is so yummy too!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this free in the Harvest voxbox. I decides to try it last night after my shower. Immediately the clean, fresh scent hits you. Not overpowering, just nice. The body Butter melts in your skin with no residue left behind. Woke up with soft skin. The jar is nicely made and easy to throw in your bag. Must try
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?