BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
Smells like a wonderful tropical vacation! A hint of lime and coconut gives me a great break from the pumpkin and cinnamon apples this fall. It is reasonably priced. Honestly, I expected this body butter to have the same price point as Bath and Body Works. The texture is great as well. Not too thick but not thin. I definitely would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Cassandra W.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing! I put some on before I went to bed and woke up 8 hours later and could still feel the moisturizer and smell the scent! It isn't a harsh scent, but a light crisp scent. I would buy this product in a heartbeat! Great for winter dry skin. Highly recommend!
Nicole L.
Norfolk, VA
I love the way this smells, reminds me of summer every time I open it up. It's great with hydrating my skin leaving my skin silky smooth and smelling amazing. It's organic and not full of unneeded toxins. I love this stuff
Sarah S.
Lawrence , KS
This product is so thick and creamy, exactly what my skin needs this winter. It also smells exactly like a tan enhancing lotion I used to use when I went fake tanning and while I do not recommend tanning beds, it brings back a million memories and makes me feel warm. Thank you Influenster for sending this product!
Vicki S.
Rexford, NY
I have one elbow that has been dry and cracked for weeks. When I opened this body butter and tried it, within minutes my elbow was healing. I will definitely buy this product and highly recommend it for soft skin and healing! Love it!!! (Sorry the pic is backwards - the app flipped it!) Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
This product is fabulous! I live in Wisconsin and the air is already so cold and drying. To add to it, I work in the dental field and wash my hands all day long. This lotion is thick and creamy and helps keep my hands from getting chapped! They stay soft long after I apply the lotion. The smell is so yummy too!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this free in the Harvest voxbox. I decides to try it last night after my shower. Immediately the clean, fresh scent hits you. Not overpowering, just nice. The body Butter melts in your skin with no residue left behind. Woke up with soft skin. The jar is nicely made and easy to throw in your bag. Must try
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the BEST, most moisturizing body butter that I have EVER tried! It smells divine and goes on creamy and rich, yet does not leave me feeling sticky. In this harsh dry weather, I've been using this nightly on my daughter who gets extra dry skin. It's been taking away the dry flakiness in her driest places!
Candy R.
Leonardtown, MD
So, where to start, my skin lovesss hydration, and its particular about different lotions, this one tho... hydrated WITHOUT leaving oily residue behind!! Super PRO!! The scent, is an added bonus, like you are on a tropical island. Its one of my first samples I have actually wanted to go out and buy!!! LOOOOVEE!!
Amanda C.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a nurse my hands stay dry. This product has the perfect hydration without being too greasy. It smells great and a little bit goes a long way. I would def recommend this product. I received it complements of Influenster for testing purposes.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.