BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Vicki S.
Mechanicville, NY
I have one elbow that has been dry and cracked for weeks. When I opened this body butter and tried it, within minutes my elbow was healing. I will definitely buy this product and highly recommend it for soft skin and healing! Love it!!! (Sorry the pic is backwards - the app flipped it!) Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kristen B.
Grants Pass, OR
I receive a deluxe sample size in the Harvest Voxbox for free for testing purposes. I love several other Tree Hut products, but their body butter might be my favorite!  It feels like a high end luxury product at the fraction of the cost.  A little goes a long way.  Love love love this body butter!!
Sarah S.
Lawrence, KS
This product is so thick and creamy, exactly what my skin needs this winter. It also smells exactly like a tan enhancing lotion I used to use when I went fake tanning and while I do not recommend tanning beds, it brings back a million memories and makes me feel warm. Thank you Influenster for sending this product!
Elizabeth P.
North Liberty, IA
This body butter didn't really impress me, which is what I need to switch from my current product. I guess it smelled nice, but the smell alone didn't make it worth buying.
Cassandra W.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing! I put some on before I went to bed and woke up 8 hours later and could still feel the moisturizer and smell the scent! It isn't a harsh scent, but a light crisp scent. I would buy this product in a heartbeat! Great for winter dry skin. Highly recommend!
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
Smells like a wonderful tropical vacation! A hint of lime and coconut gives me a great break from the pumpkin and cinnamon apples this fall. It is reasonably priced. Honestly, I expected this body butter to have the same price point as Bath and Body Works. The texture is great as well. Not too thick but not thin. I definitely would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Nicole L.
Norfolk, VA
I love the way this smells, reminds me of summer every time I open it up. It's great with hydrating my skin leaving my skin silky smooth and smelling amazing. It's organic and not full of unneeded toxins. I love this stuff
Megan M.
Brady, NE
This is the BEST, most moisturizing body butter that I have EVER tried! It smells divine and goes on creamy and rich, yet does not leave me feeling sticky. In this harsh dry weather, I've been using this nightly on my daughter who gets extra dry skin. It's been taking away the dry flakiness in her driest places!
Candy R.
Leonardtown, MD
So, where to start, my skin lovesss hydration, and its particular about different lotions, this one tho... hydrated WITHOUT leaving oily residue behind!! Super PRO!! The scent, is an added bonus, like you are on a tropical island. Its one of my first samples I have actually wanted to go out and buy!!! LOOOOVEE!!
Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
This body butter was so creamy! I'm a sucker for anything that leaves my hands feeling smooth and not greasy, and this was it! The scent was really unique, but not overwhelming. My daughter tried some and loved it, too! I would highly recommend this product. I received this product free in exchange for a review.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.